La Rosiere is known as a modern, well-equipped and family-friendly resort with an exciting ski area that stretches over the border in to Italy. High calibre accommodation is hard to find however so The Penthouse is something particularly special here.
The spacious Penthouse boasts a stunning panoramic views across the Tarentaise Valley which you can enjoy through the large full length floor to ceiling picture windows or out on the balcony these open out to. Indoors there’s a huge open-plan lounge and dining room with plenty of comfortable, stylish seating centred around a feature fireplace, and six large bedrooms, all en-suite. You can enjoy a glass of wine while the sun sets over the mountains or relax in the hot tub after your day on the slopes.
At a Glance
- 6 en-suite large bedrooms sleeping 12 adults and 2 children
- Huge open plan living and dining area
- Outside Hot tub
- Floor to ceiling picture windows
- Approx 200m from lifts and ice skating rink
- Real fireplace
- Television with UK Freeview and blue tooth speaker
- Free WIFI
- Boot room with boot warmers
- Underground parking upon request
- Hairdryers in all bedrooms
- Staff live in
- Bedroom 1 is a twin downstairs overlooking the valley
- Bedroom 2 is a very large master bedroom downstairs overlooking the valley and with a private balcony with stunning views
- Bedroom 3 is a twin downstairs looking up the mountain
- Bedroom 4 is a double looking up the mountain
- Bedroom 5 is upstairs and is a double looking up the mountain and in addition has a room with 2 single beds in it making this an ideal family suite. This room has restricted height in a number of parts
- Bedroom 6 is upstairs and is a twin looking up the mountain
The Penthouse is located approximately 200 metres from the main Les Eurcherts Express chairlift, ESF Ski school meeting point and the piste. Les Eurcherts has its own bustling centre with shops, bars, restaurants, a bowling alley, ice rink and ski school.La Rosiere centre is a short free bus ride away or a pleasant stroll along a pretty forest track, which is well lit in the evenings.
When you book the whole chalet you get one free child place.
16 Dec 2017 Sold out
23 Dec 2017 Sold out
30 Dec 2017 Sold out
06 Jan 2018 Sold out
13 Jan 2018 Sold out
20 Jan 2018 Sold out
27 Jan 2018 Sold out
03 Feb 2018 Sold out
10 Feb 2018 Sold out
17 Feb 2018 Sold out
24 Feb 2018 Sold out
03 Mar 2018 Sold out
10 Mar 2018 Sold out
17 Mar 2018 Sold out
24 Mar 2018 Sold out
31 Mar 2018 From £799 PP Was £1,099 Book now
07 Apr 2018 Sold out
Our catered price includes:
- Complimentary shared airport transfers from Geneva or train transfers (strict terms and conditions apply and discounts are available if not required)
- Fully private transfers can be added at an additional cost
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast each morning (self – service on the chalet staff days off)
- Afternoon tea with cakes (6 nights)
- Evening meal on 6 nights (on five nights there will be 3 courses and on one night 2 courses)
- Unlimited bottled wine served with the evening meal
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free WIFI (see FAQ)
- UK Satellite Television
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team in resort
- Pre-holiday assistance with help booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
Additional optional services available:
- Fully private transfers at a small additional cost
- Wine upgrades
- In house Massage
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.hildren under 12 - 10% discount
- Unoccupied beds - If you occupy a double/twin room by yourself unfortunately we have to charge the empty bed at the full rate less £100.Under 12's deduct 10%
- When using the family area in bedroom 5 then children up to the age of 16 only are priced at 50% of the normal price (not any discounted rates) however this is only available for large groups we do not accept bookings for this room only
Note: Please note that no child or other discounts apply to the whole chalet price
Alex and Lily
Hi we are Alex and Lily and we will be hosting the penthouse chalet for the season. Alex is 22 and Lily is 21. We have known each other since a young age but finally became close after leaving school. We have been together now for over 5 years and have loved being able to explore and grow together. Sharing a massive love for the outdoors from growing up in Cornwall we saw this as the perfect opportunity to develop a new chapter of our lives and meet a vast range of people. Alex has a love for board sports and extreme sports and Lily has a love for art and loves getting sucked into a good book. We have only spent a couple of days in the mountains so don't have a huge amount of skill when it comes to skiing or snowboarding, but that was all it took to fuel the fire and kick-start our dream of working a winter season. We are both excited to learn and can't wait to begin our adventure! We have both worked in hospitality for a number of years and love the social aspect of the job, meeting new people and learning about all sorts of different walks of life. We picked Mountain Heaven because of the friendly approach, beautiful chalets and amazing locations. We can't wait to start our season, develop our passion for skiing and snowboarding and meet a lot of amazing people along the way. We believe we can make this a season for you to remember with lots of new memories and experiences gained.
Please read our reviews below and also checkout our Tripadvisor reviews by clicking on their logo
Beds were the most comfortable I have ever slept in.
Hosts very happy to help at all times.
Chalet clean , warm and great for group stay.
5 star service at all times, our group of ten people loved the whole experience and we would all recommend this chalet in the future.
Tracy and Andy were superb throughout the week .A big Thank you to them from the Marskell Party