Unsurprisingly given its traditional ambience and superb skiing, Morzine is one of the most popular resorts in the Alps with property close to the lifts hard to come by. So Chalet Chamois D'Or, located just seconds away from the Nyon cable car and ski slopes is a real find. From its hillside location this large detached chalet offers stunning panoramic mountain views from each of its seven en-suite bedrooms. Its lounge has large windows to maximise the light making it a joy to stay in and hugely popular. For your added comfort there’s an outdoor hot tub on the sun terrace allowing you to capture the beautiful views of the mountains.
At a Glance
- 7 Bedrooms
- Real log Fireplace
- Hot Tub
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Free WIFI
- Free local parking
- Boot Warmers
- Private Garden
The Ground floor comprises of a ski store with heated ski boot racks and seating.This leads out to the private garden steps which descend directly to the Nyon Cable Car.
- Main entrance with dining area seating 14 people on a mezzanine level & steps down onto the 2nd floor into the open plan lounge
- Lounge with fireplace and comfortable seating
- Bedroom 1 - Double with en suite bathroom (bath, shower, toilet and basin) and access to the balcony. This bedroom can accommodate a cot
- Bedroom 2 Double with en suite shower, toilet, basin and balcony
- Bedroom 7 Bunk bedroom containing full size bunk beds and an en-suite shower and balcony. Note in this bedroom must use the toilet off the lounge or in one of the other bedrooms
- Bedroom 3 Twin with en suite bathroom (bath, toilet, overhead shower and basin), balcony. This bedroom can accommodate a cot
- Bedroom 4 Twin with en suite bathroom (bath, overhead shower, toilet and sink) & balcony
- Bedroom 5 Double with en suite bathroom (shower, toilet, basin) and balcony
- Bedroom 6 Twin with en suite bathroom (shower, sink, toilet) and balcony A cot can be added to this bedroom
- The Ground floor comprises of a ski store with heated ski boot racks and seating.This leads out to the private garden steps which descend directly to the Nyon Cable Car.
Chamois D'Or offers superb access to the whole of the Porte de Soleil Ski region. It is situated beside the Nyon Cable Car, which is accessed down the garden steps so couldn't be more convenient. You are able to ski back along the winding Chamois Piste through the forest to within 100 metres of the Chalet. From the Nyon cable car you can ski the slopes up on Pointe Nyon, which holds some of the best skiing and boarding in the area.
Morzine town centre is a 15 minute stroll along a pretty forest path which runs alongside a stream. A free shuttle bus stops right outside the chalet which goes directly into town where there are a huge variety of shops, bars and restaurants.
17 Dec 2022
Per person pricefrom £549 €664Whole chalet price £7,137 €8,6367 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 24 Dec 2022Sold out
- 31 Dec 2022Sold out
- 07 Jan 2023Per person pricefrom £799 €967Whole booking unavailable4 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 14 Jan 2023Per person pricefrom £799 €967Whole chalet price £10,387 €12,5687 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 21 Jan 2023Sold out
- 28 Jan 2023Per person pricefrom £799 €967Whole booking unavailable5 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 04 Feb 2023Per person pricefrom £899 €1,088Whole chalet price £11,687 €14,1417 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 11 Feb 2023Sold out
- 18 Feb 2023Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £15,587 €18,8607 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 25 Feb 2023Per person pricefrom £899 €1,088Whole chalet price £11,687 €14,1417 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 04 Mar 2023Per person pricefrom £899 €1,088Whole chalet price £11,687 €14,1417 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 11 Mar 2023Per person pricefrom £899 €1,088Whole chalet price £11,687 €14,1417 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 18 Mar 2023Per person pricefrom £899 €1,088Whole chalet price £11,687 €14,1417 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 25 Mar 2023Per person pricefrom £899 €1,088Whole chalet price £11,687 €14,1417 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 01 Apr 2023Per person pricefrom £899 €1,088Whole chalet price £11,687 €14,1417 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 08 Apr 2023Per person pricefrom £999 €1,209Whole chalet price £12,987 €15,7147 of 7 rooms leftBook
Catered service price includes:
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- A welcome drink of Prosecco with canapés on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on five mornings
- Continental self – service breakfast on two morning
- Afternoon tea on six afternoons
- A three course evening meal on five nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on five nights
- Bathrobes (Adults only)
- Free WiFi & UK Satellite Television (subject to availability)
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team
- Pre-holiday assistance with booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
- Transfers which can be added at our commercial rates (when prices are released)
- Ski Pass
- Local Tourist tax - This will be charged per adult per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host day off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £25 per person)
- In house Massage with Massage Me
Discounts/Single Room Supplements
- Children under 12 (at the time of the holiday) get a 10% discount, if they require an adult rather than child meal there is a charge of £25 per child
- If only one person occupies a bedroom the charge will be twice the per person price less £100
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
- If accepted additional children under 2 (over the bedroom/chalet capacity) are charged at £100 each which includes cots and highchairs but excludes baby food and bed linen/duvets
Here are a sample of reviews from our recent guestsRyan and Emma went out of their way to make our stay as enjoyable as possible, nothing seemed to be too much! Very good food, wine for the most part excellent, rooms clean and comfortable, lots of hot water, couldn't really fault it.Lindsay B February 2022WOW! What a fabulous week in Morzine.
We were extremely lucky with the weather (snow) so were bound to have a great trip but it was genuinely made better by our fabulous hosts Tim and Sue, what a team! They really are the friendliest people who made us so comfortable in the chalet but also so helpful with regards to the area, skiing, restaurants, bars, buses, taxis, you name it they knew it. Food was superb everyday (even when we ran late they were extremely accommodating). Afternoon cake was outstanding, the honey cake was a real winner.
Overall this was a fabulous family holiday in a great location.Karen G February 2019Tim and Sue were excellent hosts and nothing seemed too much trouble. MH were also excellent at organising our stay including coping with last minute changes and requests. Will certainly use them again.Martin R February 2019Accommodation was excellent, it was clean and very well organised. Your recommendations of local services (doorstep skis) and restaurants were perfect. Overall, everything was super comfortable, really easy and relaxing. Louisa and Tristan were wonderful, thank you!Erin February 2020Absolutely brilliant stay loved it ;)Ben R February 2019Without a doubt the best ski experience we have had in the last twenty three years! And this was solely down to Tim and Sue our superb chalet hosts who made us feel so welcome and looked after us, with no request being too much.
The chalet itself was excellent very clean and well looked after and also in a great location for the Nyon lift which is literally a few steps outside the door.Chris M February 2019Accommodation was excellent, it was clean and very well organised. Your recommendations of local services (doorstep skis) and restaurants were perfect. Overall, everything was super comfortable, really easy and relaxing. Louisa and Tristan were wonderful, thank you!Erin February 2020All brilliant. Chalet very nice. Very good ski in ski out location.Tim & Sue the chalet hosts are fantastic, nothing to much trouble for them.Perfect in every way. Big thank you again !Nigel February 2019Hosts were excellent. Chalet was nice and clean, good size rooms and amenities were good. Location is great for lifts and skiing.
Orsi and Mick went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. They are a credit to MH.A Crawley 03/02/2017Really enjoyed our first Mountain Heaven experience and will definitely use you again.
Loved: The comfy, casual atmosphere, Hot tub, Vicki and Andy were great, knowledgeable and accommodating, having the guests fridge in the dinning room, Minibus transfers, with sensible pick up times for your flightJulia C March 2020Chalet Chamois was in a great location to the Nyon lift and great for the bus routes. The chalet was welcoming, the hot tub a bonus, and Vicki and Andy amazing hosts. The food and wine was better than any other chalet we have stayed in previously. Transport arrangements worked perfectly. Overall a fantastic trip. We will definitely look at mountain heaven again.Susan U January 2020
News in Morzine
Check snow webcams in our resortsRead more
Top 5 Reasons to Visit MorzineRead more
Want to find out more about Chalet Chamois D'or?Get in touch
Sign up to our newsletter!
- 24 Dec 2022