Unsurprisingly given its traditional ambience and superb skiing, Morzine is one of the most popular resorts in the Alps with property close to the lifts hard to come by. So Chalet Chamois D'Or, located just seconds away from the Nyon cable car and ski slopes is a real find. From its hillside location this large detached chalet offers stunning panoramic mountain views from each of its seven en-suite bedrooms. Its lounge has large windows to maximise the light making it a joy to stay in and hugely popular. For your added comfort there’s an outdoor hot tub on the sun terrace allowing you to capture the beautiful views of the mountains.
At a Glance
- 7 Bedrooms
- Real log Fireplace
- Hot Tub
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Free WIFI
- Free local parking
- Boot Warmers
- Private Garden
The Ground floor comprises of a ski store with heated ski boot racks and seating.This leads out to the private garden steps which descend directly to the Nyon Cable Car.
- Main entrance with dining area seating 14 people on a mezzanine level & steps down onto the 2nd floor into the open plan lounge
- Lounge with fireplace and comfortable seating
- Bedroom 1 - Double with en suite bathroom (bath, shower, toilet and basin) and access to the balcony. This bedroom can accommodate a cot
- Bedroom 2 Double with en suite shower, toilet, basin and balcony
- Bedroom 7 Bunk bedroom containing full size bunk beds and an en-suite shower and balcony. Note in this bedroom must use the toilet off the lounge or in one of the other bedrooms
- Bedroom 3 Twin/Double with en suite bathroom (bath, toilet, overhead shower and basin), balcony - This bedroom can accommodate a cot
- Bedroom 4 Twin/Double with en suite bathroom (bath, overhead shower, toilet and sink) & balcony
- Bedroom 5 Double with en suite bathroom (shower, toilet, basin) and balcony
- Bedroom 6 Twin /Double with en suite bathroom (shower, sink, toilet) and balcony
- The Ground floor comprises of a ski store with heated ski boot racks and seating.This leads out to the private garden steps which descend directly to the Nyon Cable Car.
Chamois D'Or offers superb access to the whole of the Porte de Soleil Ski region. It is situated beside the Nyon Cable Car, which is accessed down the garden steps so couldn't be more convenient. You are able to ski back along the winding Chamois Piste through the forest to within 100 metres of the Chalet. From the Nyon cable car you can ski the slopes up on Pointe Nyon, which holds some of the best skiing and boarding in the area.
Morzine town centre is a 15 minute stroll along a pretty forest path which runs alongside a stream. A free shuttle bus stops right outside the chalet which goes directly into town where there are a huge variety of shops, bars and restaurants.
Please note: Availability is live & correct but our booking system is down for maintenance. Any booking must be made by phone: 0151 625 1921.
18 Dec 2021
Per person pricefrom £649was £899Whole chalet price £8,437 was £11,6877 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 26 Dec 2021Sold out
- 02 Jan 2022Sold out
- 09 Jan 2022Sold out
- 15 Jan 2022Sold out
- 22 Jan 2022Sold out
- 29 Jan 2022Sold out
- 05 Feb 2022Per person pricefrom £799Whole booking unavailable5 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 12 Feb 2022Sold out
- 19 Feb 2022Sold out
- 26 Feb 2022Sold out
- 05 Mar 2022Sold out
- 12 Mar 2022Sold out
- 19 Mar 2022Per person pricefrom £749was £799Whole chalet price £9,737 was £10,3877 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 26 Mar 2022Per person pricefrom £749was £799Whole chalet price £9,737 was £10,3877 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 02 Apr 2022Per person pricefrom £799was £849Whole chalet price £10,387 was £10,9997 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 09 Apr 2022Per person pricefrom £599was £699Whole chalet price £7,787 was £9,0877 of 7 rooms leftBook
Catered service price includes:
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- A welcome drink of Prosecco with canapés on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on five mornings
- Continental self – service breakfast on two morning
- Afternoon tea on seven afternoons
- A three course evening meal on six nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on six nights
- Complimentary toiletries
- Mid-week clean
- Free WiFi & UK Satellite Television (subject to availability)
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team
- Concierge service including
- Arranging ski passes
- Arranging equipment rental
- Restaurant booking on staff days off
- In chalet massages with our partner Massage Me
- Pre-holiday assistance with booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
- Transfers which can be added at our commercial rates (when prices are released)
- Ski Pass
- Local Tourist tax - This will be charged per adult per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host day off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
- In house Massage with Massage Me
Discounts/Single Room Supplements
- Children under 12 (at the time of the holiday) get a 10% discount, if they require an adult rather than child meal there is a charge of £25 per child
- If only one person occupies a bedroom the charge will be twice the per person price less £100
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
- If accepted additional children under 2 (over the bedroom/chalet capacity) are charged at £100 each which includes cots and highchairs but excludes baby food and bed linen/duvets
This is a selection of the feedback we received on this chalet and the hosts this season:Excellent hosts and chalet.D Key 10/03/2017Must say Orsi and Mike have been superb. Have had to deal with a range of differing diet requirements which they have coped admirably.
Morzine has so much more to offer than most resorts.P Whitehead 27/01/2017Super service from Orsi and Mike ... Very helpful no matter what we asked and with the kids especially.L Johnsen 17/02/2017Very slick booking and helpful with any queries, lovely chalet and in a great location at Nyon. Easy for direct access to Nyon cabin and also easy to get the bus to both Pleney or Avoriaz.
Our hosts Mick and Orsi were superb. Our welcome was outstanding, the friendliest we have ever had, very inviting. We felt at home and comfortable from the start of the holiday. They were great with the children and were just lovely genuine people who made our holiday very special.
The menu was excellent for both adults and children, portions for older children also excellent. Wines also very good, better than in most chalets we have previously been in. Walk to Morzine is easy, brisk 20 minutes for adult and children on the evening out, even with 8 children. Definitely recommend, excellent from start to finish.R Davis 24/02/2017Mick & Orsi have been one of the best chalet hosts who have looked after us, they are an asset to Mountain Heaven.
This has been our fourth year using Mountain Heaven & we will return next year.R Potter 03/02/2017Mick and Orsi have been remarkable hosts. With 10 years of ski chalet holidays both Mountain Heaven in the UK and these two lovely people it has been my favourite ski holiday ever,Chalet is perfectly situated.
We have been lucky to share the experience with some lovely fellow guests. I would definitely recommend to friends.
Big thank you!03/02/2017 K HawgoodAs always a very positive experience. Mountain Heaven always provide excellent value for money and Morzine is such a beautiful resort. Thank you!Dean 10/03/20176 star chalet host service, Shaun & Susan made our stayAlison Barnes Jan 2016Hosts were excellent. Chalet was nice and clean, good size rooms and amenities were good. Location is great for lifts and skiing.
Orsi and Mick went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. They are a credit to MH.A Crawley 03/02/2017Just great. Don't change a thing.Mellonie 24/03/2017Our stay at Chamois D'Or was extremely pleasing. The weather and the skiing at Portes du Soleil were perfect for our Canadian desires. Our host and hostess, Mick and Orsi were kind, friendly and talented both as cooks and as ambassadors for Mountain Heaven. our accommodations were clean and welcoming. We recommend this stay without hesitation and can only hope to return someday very soon.N Fraser 17/03/2017Excellent. Mick and Orsi were great hosts, extremely friendly and helpful. The chalet is very comfortable and well situated.O Sherwood 04/03/2017We had a great stay at chamois d'or. Mick and Orshi were very welcoming and great hosts. The food and wine were good and we really enjoyed our stay.M Backler 03/03/2017Excellent! had a lovely holiday lovely hosts, would recommend!M Leone 27/01/2017Our hosts were very welcoming and we have enjoyed our stayArnold Fenton Jan 2016We have had a excellent time in the chalet and resort. The hosts have been amazing, very friendly and have helped make the holiday. The food has been to a excellent standard as has every thing else. Great for kids too!Phillips 03/03/2017We have had a fabulous week. We have been so well looked after by Shaun and Susan. We have been comfortable in the chalet and the proximity to the nyon cable car and nyon bus, was fabulous. The boot room worked well. Mountain Heaven were very easy to deal with. We appreciated the guidance regarding lift passes and the ski hire company delivering to the chalet was very efficient. We had a broken boot noticed at 830am and one of the guys from the ski hire company met me 15minutes later at the bottom of the cable car with a new pair of boots in time for ski lesson. Greatly appreciated. Can't praise Shaun and Susan enough. So incredibly kind and efficient.Olly Smith Feb 2016All good we even are wanting to stay again next yearL Birchall 03/03/2017Lovely chalet and hosts couldn't fault anythingRichard Cox Feb 2016Lovely chalet in a fabulous location. Would definitely like to come again. Rooms spacious, plenty of storage space. Hosts friendly, helpful and flexible.Sue & Simon Ellis Dec 2015Orsi and Mick were totally outstanding....their helpfulness, thoughtfulness, culinary excellence....just terrific!
I cannot praise enough the host team!!!J Dembitz 29/12/2016We have had a great stay Susan and Shaun have made sure we have been taken care of. Lift passes here on arrival and door step skis have worked very well to for those that hired kit. One pair of boots did not fit so they headed off and got a new pair. Chalet has been very clean and tidyMoray Stewart Feb 2016great location for the lift... Accommodation good value.... Hosts, handled the dynamic of the mixture of characters brilliantly.. Would highly recommend it on all levelsDixon 10/03/2017We have really enjoyed our time here. The best thing about the stay has been our hosts, Micky and Orsi. They have been fabulous and have really gone above and beyond for us, even as a large group of 10. They have offered a friendly atmosphere and Micky even went in to town to hunt down a onesie for one of us. Very chilled atmosphere and lovely food.S Wadwa 17/03/2017Host were great, they went the extra kilometre for unmade the gluten free and vege options incredible, thank you Thru chalet was very clean, lovely and great locationJoe Taylor Jan 2016Mick and Orsalya are fantastic hosts. Had a fantastic week with them.J Wilkinson 10/03/2017Hosts went out of their way to make us feel welcome and went the extra mile with food given various tastes and allergies!N Robins 27/01/2017Lovely chalet. Great hosts, very friendly and accommodating. Enjoyed the hot tub experience. Chalet is in a handy spot, but I don't think you mentioned on your website about the door to door free buses in and out of Moraine which I think would be a good selling point for you.Cat Mellon Jan 2016A big thank you to our chalet hosts Mick & Orsi who went above and beyond for us all week. The food was outstanding including the wine. Chalet was very comfortable and exceptionally handy to the lifts. Thank you Mick & Orsi for such a great week!A Martin 20/01/2017Chalet hosts are the best we have experienced ... Mick and Orsi are fabulous and it has been a marvellous experience.P Mizon 03/02/2017
News in Morzine
Check snow webcams in our resortsRead more
Top 5 Reasons to Visit MorzineRead more
Want to find out more about Chalet Chamois D'or?Get in touch
Sign up to our newsletter!
- 26 Dec 2021