Catering Options - This chalet is available as a catered and a self-catered chalet. For self-catered please deduct £2400 off the whole catered chalet price. Please note that until the 30th January 2021 this chalet is only available as a self-catered option for those weeks not booked and the whole chalet price has already been reduced to account for that fact
La Rosiere is known as a modern, well-equipped and family-friendly resort with an exciting ski area that stretches over the border in to Italy. High calibre accommodation is hard to find however so The Penthouse is something particularly special here.
The spacious Penthouse boasts a stunning panoramic views across the Tarentaise Valley which you can enjoy through the large full length floor to ceiling picture windows or out on the balcony these open out to. Indoors there’s a huge open-plan lounge and dining room with plenty of comfortable, stylish seating centred around a feature fireplace, and six large bedrooms, all en-suite. You can enjoy a glass of wine while the sun sets over the mountains or relax in the hot tub after your day on the slopes.
Covid 19 Guarantee
If the chalet, resort or country you are due to go to closes due to Covid 19 and/or if UK Government (or the Government of the country you are travelling from) introduces a travel ban due to Covid 19 then you will receive a 100% refund on the monies paid i.e. deposits, final payments or any extras you may have purchased. This is valid up to the day of travel however there will be no refund once you have arrived in the resort should Covid 19 have any impact upon your holiday once you have arrived.
The final payment date will be temporarily changed whilst there is a Covid 19 pandemic from 10 weeks before your holiday to 7 weeks before you holiday
At a Glance
- 6 en-suite large bedrooms sleeping 12 adults and 2 children( 12 and under)
- Huge open plan living and dining area
- Outside Hot tub
- Floor to ceiling picture windows
- Approx 200m from lifts and ice skating rink
- Real fireplace
- Television with UK Freeview and blue tooth speaker
- Free WIFI
- Boot room with boot warmers
- Underground parking upon request
- Staff live in
- Bedroom 1 is a twin downstairs overlooking the valley
- Bedroom 2 is a very large master bedroom downstairs overlooking the valley and with a private balcony with stunning views. This can be made up as a King or a Twin bedroom
- Bedroom 3 is a twin downstairs looking up the mountain
- Bedroom 4 is a double looking up the mountain
- Bedroom 5 is upstairs and is a double looking up the mountain. Tthis room has an additional sleeping area with 2 single beds in it making this an ideal family suite. This room has restricted height in a number of parts and the additional sleeping area is NOT suitable for adults
- Bedroom 6 is upstairs and is a twin looking up the mountain
The Penthouse is located approximately 200 metres from the main Les Eurcherts Express chairlift, ESF Ski school meeting point and the piste. Les Eurcherts has its own bustling centre with shops, bars, restaurants, a bowling alley, ice rink and ski school.La Rosiere centre is a short free bus ride away or a pleasant stroll along a pretty forest track, which is well lit in the evenings.
When you book the whole chalet you get one free child place.
Catered service price includes:
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- A welcome drink of Prosecco with canapés on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on five mornings
- Continental self – service breakfast on two morning
- Afternoon tea on seven afternoons
- A three course evening meal on six nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on six nights
- Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
- Mid-week clean
- Free WiFi & UK Satellite Television (subject to availability)
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team
- Concierge service including
- Arranging ski passes
- Arranging in chalet equipment rental
- Restaurant booking on staff days off
- In chalet massages with our partner Massage Me
- Use of hot tub (where applicable at selected times)
- Transfers which can be added at our commercial rates (when prices are released)
- Ski Pass
- Local Tourist tax - This will be charged per adult per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host day off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
- In house Massage with Massage Me
Discounts/Single Room Supplements
- Children under 12 (at the time of the holiday) get a 10% discount, if they require an adult rather than child meal there is a charge of £25 per child
- If only one person occupies a bedroom the charge will be twice the per person price less £100
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
- If accepted additional children under 2 (over the bedroom/chalet capacity) are charged at £100 each which includes a shared transfer, cots and highchairs but excludes baby food and bed linen/duvets
Please read our reviews below
Beds were the most comfortable I have ever slept in.
Hosts very happy to help at all times.
Chalet clean , warm and great for group stay.
5 star service at all times, our group of ten people loved the whole experience and we would all recommend this chalet in the future.
Tracy and Andy were superb throughout the week .A big Thank you to them from the Marskell Party