La Rosiere is known as a modern, well-equipped and family-friendly resort with an exciting ski area that stretches over the border in to Italy. High calibre accommodation is hard to find however so The Penthouse is something particularly special here.
The spacious Penthouse boasts a stunning panoramic views across the Tarentaise Valley which you can enjoy through the large full length floor to ceiling picture windows or out on the balcony these open out to. Indoors there’s a huge open-plan lounge and dining room with plenty of comfortable, stylish seating centred around a feature fireplace, and six large bedrooms, all en-suite. You can enjoy a glass of wine while the sun sets over the mountains or relax in the hot tub after your day on the slopes.
At a Glance
- 6 en-suite large bedrooms sleeping 12 adults and 2 children( 12 and under)
- Huge open plan living and dining area
- Outside Hot tub
- Floor to ceiling picture windows
- Approx 200m from lifts and ice skating rink
- Real fireplace
- Television with UK Freeview and blue tooth speaker
- Free WIFI
- Boot room with boot warmers
- Underground parking upon request
- Staff live in
- Bedroom 1 is a twin downstairs overlooking the valley
- Bedroom 2 is a very large master bedroom downstairs overlooking the valley and with a private balcony with stunning views. This can be made up as a King or a Twin bedroom
- Bedroom 3 is a twin downstairs looking up the mountain
- Bedroom 4 is a double looking up the mountain
- Bedroom 5 is upstairs and is a double looking up the mountain. Tthis room has an additional sleeping area with 2 single beds in it making this an ideal family suite. This room has restricted height in a number of parts and the additional sleeping area is NOT suitable for adults
- Bedroom 6 is upstairs and is a twin looking up the mountain
The Penthouse is located approximately 200 metres from the main Les Eurcherts Express chairlift, ESF Ski school meeting point and the piste. Les Eurcherts has its own bustling centre with shops, bars, restaurants, a bowling alley, ice rink and ski school.La Rosiere centre is a short free bus ride away or a pleasant stroll along a pretty forest track, which is well lit in the evenings.
When you book the whole chalet you get one free child place.
14 Dec 2019
Per person pricefrom £659Whole chalet price £7,9076 of 6 rooms leftBook
- 21 Dec 2019Per person pricefrom £999Whole chalet price £11,9886 of 6 rooms leftBook
- 28 Dec 2019Sold out
- 04 Jan 2020Per person pricefrom £799Whole chalet price £9,5886 of 6 rooms leftBook
- 11 Jan 2020Per person pricefrom £799Whole chalet price £9,5886 of 6 rooms leftBook
- 18 Jan 2020Per person pricefrom £799Whole chalet price £9,5886 of 6 rooms leftBook
- 25 Jan 2020Per person pricefrom £799Whole chalet price £9,5886 of 6 rooms leftBook
- 01 Feb 2020Per person pricefrom £799Whole chalet price £9,5886 of 6 rooms leftBook
- 08 Feb 2020Per person pricefrom £899Whole chalet price £10,7886 of 6 rooms leftBook
- 15 Feb 2020Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £15,0006 of 6 rooms leftBook
- 22 Feb 2020Per person pricefrom £899Whole chalet price £10,7886 of 6 rooms leftBook
- 29 Feb 2020Per person pricefrom £899Whole chalet price £10,7886 of 6 rooms leftBook
- 07 Mar 2020Per person pricefrom £799Whole chalet price £9,5886 of 6 rooms leftBook
- 14 Mar 2020Per person pricefrom £799Whole chalet price £9,5886 of 6 rooms leftBook
- 21 Mar 2020Per person pricefrom £799Whole chalet price £9,5886 of 6 rooms leftBook
- 28 Mar 2020Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £9,5886 of 6 rooms leftBook
- 04 Apr 2020Per person pricefrom £855Whole chalet price £10,2606 of 6 rooms leftBook
- 11 Apr 2020Per person pricefrom £699Whole chalet price £8,3886 of 6 rooms leftBook
Catered service price includes:
Complimentary shared transfers from Geneva airport or local train stations (strict terms and conditions apply)
Seven nights’ accommodation
A welcome drink with canapes on arrival
Cooked breakfast on five mornings ( continental self – service on the chalet staff two days off)
Homemade afternoon tea on five afternoons to help yourself to
A three course evening meal on five nights
A cheeseboard on the final night
Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on five nights
Mid-week clean with towel change
Free WiFi access (see FAQ) & UK Satellite Television
Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team
Pre-holiday assistance with booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
Local Tourist tax - This will be charged per adult, per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
Meals or drinks on the chalet host days off
Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
Additional optional services available:
Fully private transfers, please ask for a quote
In house Massage with Massage Me
- Children under 12 (at the time of the holiday) get a 10% discount, if they require an adult rather than child meal there is a charge of £25 per child
- Unoccupied beds - If you occupy a double/twin room by yourself unfortunately we have to charge the empty bed at the full rate less £100.Under 12's deduct 10%
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
- If accepted additional children under 2, over the bedroom/chalet capacity, are charged at £200 each which includes a shared transfer, cots and highchairs but excludes baby food and bed linen/duvets
- When using the family area in bedroom 5 then children up to the age of 16 only are priced at 50% of the normal price (not any discounted rates) however this is only available for large groups we do not accept bookings for this room only
Please read our reviews below and also checkout our Tripadvisor reviews by clicking on their logoFabulous week, accommodation lovely, food really made the week - excellent menu. First class chalet hostsDore PartyWe were back again it was as good if not better than last year. Another amazing holiday in La Rosiere Thank youPorter Family February 2014Wonderful hosts, chalet was beautifulSophie and Katie January 2014What a fantastic week we have just had. Good food, good accommodation and good skiingJohn Norrey Jan 2015First guests of the season, first time in La Rosiere, beautiful off-pistes, bright blue skies, delicious food, lovely hosts, and a very memorable week. Thank you for letting us stay here. It was amazing and the food was lovely. The slopes are really good, there's loads of brilliant off-piste. The best bit was the food that was amazing!Jane & MatildaA lovely chalet really pleased with all aspects especially the hostsThe Millers April 2014Georgie and Charlie were fantastic diligent hosts and prepared super food consistently. We enjoyed their company and they were extremely helpful on advice on things to do. All very good thank youSimon Mumford Jan 2016We've had a fabulous holiday and we've been very well looked after by Tracy and Andy.C Winter 10/03/2017Thank you very much for a great stay. Hosts Charlie & Georgie were fantastic and a credit to the company. Would happily recommend to friends.Tim Moody Jan 2016Thank you for a lovely stay, efficient competent service.J Grant 10/03/2017Thanks for your marvellous chalet hosting, the food was fantastic and as for the home baking!! Both the chalet and the company were excellent.Hylands, Simpsons and BowesGreat stay at the penthouse chalet, hosts Andy and Tracey were great, a real credit to the company. Every meal was perfect and good knowledge of the area. Overall enjoyed our stay and would recommend Mountain Heaven to anyone.
Beds were the most comfortable I have ever slept in.S Coultish 03/02/2017Great stay. Tracey and Andy fantastic hosts. Excellent location, comfortable chalet. High tea for children worked really wellS Rowley 22/12/2016A wonderful stay. Christmas week was made special, thank you. The chalet hosts were very professional and friendly.Caroline Auckland Dec 2015Lovely chalet in a great position next to the slopes. Good size, great for a group. Tracey and Andy were very welcoming and helped with all our needs. We would recommend this chalet and stay again.Maria 24/02/2017Thank you for a fantastic holiday. The food and hospitality have been formidableJackie & Bob DeanI have had a fab time; I really want to come again. I love the food - the sofas were cool!MarniCharlie and Georgy were first class hosts. Nothing was too much trouble. They are a credit to Mountain Heaven and their parents. The food was outstanding quality and plentiful. The wine was very good too. Georgy is an excellent cook, we returned each day to some freshly made creation which went down well with the troops!Julie Smyth Feb 2016Thank you for being such fun, hospitable hosts. You made coming back into the chalet like returning home. Skiing holidays will never be the same again we have been spoilt rotten. Thank you for a fantastic week; nothing has been too much trouble, great hosts, great food and brilliant company.The Fielding & Vitty FamiliesWe have had a fabulous stay. Tracy and Andy have been great hosts. The chalet location is good, close to the chair lift, bars and shops. This was our 4th time back in La Rosiere!!!L Willard 24/03/2017Amazing lovely chalet hosts who were good company. There was really tasty food and excellent skiing! Would come back to Mountain Heaven again!!A Williams 06/01/2017Excellent stay with great company! Highly recommended we will definitely be back. The only thing we all said would be good (but out of your control) would be ski lockers at the slope. Thanks for having us. Haselgroves,bishops and Jarvis'sStuart Haselgrove Feb 2016Wonderful stay in a gorgeous chalet, the hosts looked after us so well and the food was gorgeousPeter James Dec 2014We have had a fantastic stay. Tracy and Andy have looked after us incredibly well and so patient whilst we dealt with our kidsF Collins 29/12/2016It has been such a pleasure to be looked after by such a lovely team. Georgie, Charlie and the wonderfully cheerful Kiri have not only fed us royally and always on time, they have answered all our questions and been such good company along the way. The whole chalet has got on extremely well together even though there were three separate parties and this certainly has a lot to do with the Mountain Heaven crew. A very easy week and a total break. Thank you Mountain Heaven.Frances Vinycomb Feb 2016Great welcome on late arrival.
Hosts very happy to help at all times.
Chalet clean , warm and great for group stay.
5 star service at all times, our group of ten people loved the whole experience and we would all recommend this chalet in the future.
Tracy and Andy were superb throughout the week .A big Thank you to them from the Marskell PartyMarskell 03/02/2017Great holiday, lovely chalet thank you for being excellent hostsGill and Scott Murray March 2015Fantastic chalet and both Charlie and Georgy could not be more helpful! Found the hot tub to be a fantastic way to relax and unwind. Thanks again and we will be back!Danny Gibson Feb 2016Thank you for a really fantastic week. Delicious food. We love the hot tub, the array of cakes and the roaring log fireMullarkey FamilyThe hospitality has been great and the hosts made us feel welcome with their willingness to always go the extras mile. Each night we felt like we were dining in a Michelin star restaurantThe Bagley PartyFantastic chalet, brilliant hosts, Tracey and Andy are wonderful hosts, with amazing food and the children were so well fed, they loved it.L Wade 10/02/2017Wonderful, friendly hosts that made the stay easy and stress free. A good location with great views. Access to the slopes was easy.S Bickers 17/03/2017The hot tub was well received but was a small addition to an excellent week in a superbly welcoming chaletBernard & JoeTracy and Andy were excellent hosts - thank you so much. They were friendly and looked after us including wonderful cooking, and adapted timings to help us. We've stayed at Ch Penthouse before and found it again comfortably to meet all our needs. The new sofa arrangement made the sitting room much more sociable. The ability to leave skis at the rental shop was an added convenience.E Gilkes 17/02/2017This week has been one of the best we have ever had. Great chalet, Fab food, Fantastic skiingMike, Charlotte etc, Feb 2015
News in La Rosiere
Check snow webcams in our resortsRead more
Igloo at La RosiereRead more
Want to find out more about Penthouse Chalet?Get in touch
Sign up to our newsletter!
- 21 Dec 2019