Pic Blanc is a brand new luxury chalet in a commanding position overlooking the old village of Grimentz. It offers guests acess to the piste in less than a minute and this is one of the closest chalets to the pistes in Grimentz.
The 200m2 chalet extends over three floors and sleeps 10 people. You enter a double-height living/dinning room at the top and can stroll onto a large balcony with spectacular views of Val d'Anniviers and the 15th century village of Grimentz. This floor also has a wood burning fireplace and separate toilet. The lower floors have: 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a chill out play area. and there is a technical room with a Wintersteiger ski boot heater for 10 pairs.
- Entrance hall with ski room/boot room
- A large open plan lounge/dining room with commanding views of the piste, the village of Grimentz and the mountains towards the Matterhorn and Zinal
- Fully fitted kitchen with large fridge and freezer, together with oven, hob with 4 rings, dishwasher etc.
- Large table seating up to 10 people
- Comfortable sofas surrounding an Open fireplace with TV
- Separate toilet
Floor 2 (below floor 1)
- Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom with an en-suite shower, toilet built in cupboards and balcony
- Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom with built in cupboards
- Bedroom 3 - Twin bedroom built in cupboards
- Separate luxury bathroom with bath, overheard shower, heated towel rail
- TV/Games room/leisure open plan room with balcony access
- Bedroom 4 -Small Bunk bedroom
- Bedroom 5 - Double bedrooms with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towels rails
- Separate Bathroom with shower, toilet heated towel rails
- Luxury wooden floors throughout the chalet with underfloor heating
- Free WI-FI internet access
- Cable TV
- Large balconies on all levels
- Two private covered parking spaces (outside)
- Bose bluetooth speaker
- Ski boot heaters for 10 pairs.
- Washing Machine
Note: to access this chalet you may need snow chains/tyres due to its commanding position and a car is recommended
- The apartment for the duration of your holiday
- All utilities e.g. electricity and water
- Bed linen and towels (winter only)
- A final clean (except the kitchen area andstrict terms and conditions apply winter only)
- All local tourist taxes
- Discounted equipment hire
- A lift pass collection and delivery service (when pre-ordered)
- The services of our Mountain Heaven in-resort staff that can help you with any queries or problems that you may have
- Ski lockers
- Free local parking
- Cots and Highchairs (must be pre-booked)
Please note that we require a £550 damage deposit .
Unfortunately due a recent increase in damage we have found it necessary to take a damage deposit. In France details of a valid credit card only will be taken on arrival at the property in resort as security against damage, loss, breakages and additional cleaning charges etc. These details will be kept for the duration of your stay and by you agreeing to these T & Cs, you are agreeing to allow Mountain Heaven Ltd to charge that card up in the event of any damages, losses, breakages or additional cleaning charges.
Mountain Heaven Ltd will endeavour to deal with any discrepancy during your stay. In the event that damage to one of our properties is not brought to our attention during this period, and is learned of after your departure, we will contact you within 72 hours of leaving the property to confirm additional charges to be processed.
For all bookings in Switzerland you must provide your card details to the UK office at least 7 days before your holiday starts.
Please note keys will not be handed to you until a security deposit has been arranged you will not be handed any keys and will not be able to stay in the property. We do not take cash in-resort or any other form of payment.
Please note that in the summer bed linen and towels and a final clean are not provided but can be booked by our local partner company but we do provide the Liberte Pass that gives free and discounted activities.You may also booked arrival and departure on days other than a Saturday and more than 7 days (there is a minimum stay of 7 days) please contact us to discuss