If you’re looking for a beautiful traditional chalet in the most picturesque village of one of the world’s most sought after resorts you’re found it: Jardin D'Angele doesn’t just offer comfort, ambience and charm it even has a perfect location just minutes from the main lifts that access the whole of the Three Valleys, and yet it’s in a peaceful position too, with wonderful mountain views out. The chalet has a large open plan living room and is the perfect spot to relax around the roaring log fire. Its dining area with large table has picture windows letting the light flood in and all five bedrooms are en-suite. Please note that this chalet is now operated by its French owners as a catered chalet and Mountain Heaven Ltd are only acting as agents for this chalet..
At a Glance
- 5 bedrooms in total
- Indoor Spa Centre with Hot Tub,Sauna, Hammam
- Views of the mountains
- Large open plan living and dining area
- Traditional log fire in living area
- Free WIFI
- Bluetooth Speaker System
- Paid parking in the village
- Only 200m from the main lift and village centre
- Bedroom 1 Twin en-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 2 Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 3 Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 4 Twin with a sofabed with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 5 Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
Note: For this chalet we take a 25% deposit
Jardin D'Angele is located in the charming village of Le Praz, Courchevels prettiest village. You can ski back to within 200 metres of the chalet along a winding forest piste. The telecabin and new express lift are a short walk along a driveway that gives you fast easy access to the magnificent 3 Valleys Ski Area The village centre is a few minutes' walk from the chalet and has narrow winding cobbled streets traditional village shops, renowned restaurants and après ski bars. If you want even more choice of bars and restaurants a free shuttle bus runs from Le Praz to Courchevel 1850.
The chalet not only offers an ideal location for skiing but has a wide selection of cross country skiing and picturesque walking trails ideal for snow shoeing.
12 Dec 2022
Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £12,347 €14,9405 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 19 Dec 2022Sold out
- 26 Dec 2022Sold out
- 02 Jan 2023Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £19,478 €23,5685 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 09 Jan 2023Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £12,956 €15,6775 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 14 Jan 2023Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £17,478 €21,1485 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 21 Jan 2023Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £17,478 €21,1485 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 28 Jan 2023Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £16,695 €20,2015 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 04 Feb 2023Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £22,956 €27,7775 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 11 Feb 2023Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £22,956 €27,7775 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 18 Feb 2023Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £22,956 €27,7775 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 25 Feb 2023Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £22,956 €27,7775 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 04 Mar 2023Sold out
- 11 Mar 2023Sold out
- 18 Mar 2023Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £17,478 €21,1485 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 25 Mar 2023Sold out
- 01 Apr 2023Sold out
- 08 Apr 2023Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £14,521 €17,5705 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 15 Apr 2023Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £12,608 €15,2565 of 5 rooms leftBook
Services Included :
- Personalized welcome with flowers and champagne
- Three course evening meal with paired wines (Choice of Menu and unlimited wine)
- American breakfast with chef
- A daily afternoon tea with homemade cakes, tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- Use of the indoor spa centre with hot tub, sauna and steam room
- Daily cleaning of the common, bed and bathroom. A change of sheets in the middle of the stay
- House staff until 4 p.m.
- Private concierge for reservations of your service and restaurant activities with selected qualified service providers.
- Daily chimney preparation
- Self-service coffee machine (5 coffee selection)
- Unlimited newspapers on tablet
- French and international TV channel + Sky sport, Canal +
- Christmas tree (only for Christmas and New Year's weeks)
- Baby welcome including cot, high chair, bathtub, bath thermometer, changing mat and night light
- Welcome kitchen including washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, tea towel, sponge, salt, pepper, olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Delivery of ski equipment for any reservation at the Olympic Sport store
A la carte services that can be pre-ordered :
- Purchase of ski passes
Concierge services :
- Transfers by car or helicopter
- Ski instructor
- Baby sitter
- Activities reservations
- Restaurants reservations
Please read our reviews below and also checkout our Tripadvisor reviews by clicking on their logoExcellent service and nice sociable chalet layout. Friendly staff that were very accommodating.J Horsley 24/02/2017Thank you for a wonderful week. The chalet was perfect for us and the spa facilities were just what we needed at the end of the daySarahI have had a wonderful week experiencing luxury accommodation, amazing food and great companyClaireWe loved it! Fantastic chalet, great location near the lifts. Everyone enjoyed the spa/jacuzzi. Best of all were the hosts they made a great holiday even more memorableMichaelI loved staying at chalet Jardin - the location, the beautiful chalet and most importantly the wonderful chalet hosts - Rachel and Amelie!! from the moment i arrived they made the chalet feel like home. they couldn't have done enough for us, totally going the extra mile. anything we asked for was provided, a really tailor made experience! they made us feel like family.A Carey 27/01/2017Amellie and Rachel - absolutely fabulous. always ready to help and just great. best bit about the chalet! chalet itself beautiful. all in all a really great stay, thank you!J Ward 27/01/2017Our group had the most amazing time, nothing was too much trouble for the hosts. The Chalet is great and the facilities outstandingChrisThanks to our hosts and the Mountain Heaven team. We have had an excellent week and New Year. The food has been super and using the Jacuzzi and steam room has been a great pleasure. The chalet itself is in a great location, close to the bubble and village and yet with a lovely private gardenThe Coltons New Year Week 2013We have had a wonderful skiing holiday in this beautiful Chalet. Everything was better than we were expecting.JeremyWhat a wonderful week! The conditions were really excellent with great snow and weather and no lift queues. To ski to the mystical fourth valley was an unforgettable experience. Off the slopes the food and hospitality made for the most relaxing week. We will be backAndyAnnabelle, Amelie and Rachel have been superb and have more than matched the fantastic chalet and snow conditions. The food has been great and every effort has been made to make our stay memorable. Thank you! Five stars all round!S Boxall 20/01/2017Wow, what can we say!! We have had an absolutely awesome time. Fantastic chalet and our hosts are the best.JoannaVery welcoming, great advice on pistes and restaurants. Very enjoyable trip.Jason Wuenscher 10/03/2017Fantastic week. Sunshine and lots of laughs. Our Chalet Hosts have been outstanding and made our stay memorable.EdwardWe had an amazing week - great snow, great chalet. Hot tub was fantastic after a day on the slopes. We would definitely come back.AliWe had an incredible experience in the chalet. Everything was perfect and Amelie and Rachael were fantastic hosts. We will definitely come again!!!M Thomson 22/12/2017Many thanks for an excellent week, great food, great company and we really enjoyed the spa! We have been really spoilt. Well done to our hostsJane, Gerry, Naomi, Hannah and Ben April 2014Our group had the most amazing time, nothing was too much trouble for the hosts. The Chalet is great and the facilities outstandingChrisWe had a very friendly positive experience. The chalet is very well architecture wise and the use of natural wood is admirable. The food was delicious both for breakfast and dinner. The staff have been very helpful throughout.K Craddock 10/03/2017Rachel and Jim were exceptional hosts, they topped our drinks up regularly and made sure we were comfortable and happy. Overall the week was brilliant and we have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.Gordon 24/03/2017The hosts were extremely accommodating, very friendly, the kids loved them!
Great local knowledge was always on hand and nothing was too much trouble even with multiple different meal requests from the kids.
The chalet was always immaculately clean and organised so no effort was ever expended on anything apart from enjoying the roaring fire with a glass of wine, some lovely canopes and then on to the beautifully cooked meal.
Everyone loved the spa which was a welcome oasis after a hard, and enjoyable, day on the slopes and it was nice to have the choice of the hot tub, steam room or sauna.
All in all a great week in Le Praz, great location near the main bubble and fantastic chalet with awesome hosts, thank you again Mountain Heaven!M Duma 17/02/2017On behalf of the 13 guests who stayed in Chalet Jardin D'Angele we would like to express our sincere gratitude for a wonderful stay. Our hosts were extremely good and the food varied and delicious. Their help with arranging ski hire and lessons made the stay very relaxed and most enjoyable.The Sadler- Gibson PartyWe have had a fantastic week here. Beautiful Chalet and very nice chalet Hosts. Thank you.The Fry FamilyThank you for a fantastic week, Great chalet, great food and fantastic snow we will certainly be back againMandy and Andy Jan 2014A fantastic break in a winter wonderland! We are already planning our next stay! Thank you for such a wonderful holiday!Calvin 22/12/2016The chalet was very welcoming, we have been so happy to have such a lovely base in Courchevel.. we have loved every second of our stay here at Jardin d' Angele.
the chalet is so comfortable and the location is ideal. so close to the slopes, so close to a beautiful little authentic french village and so close to awesome little apres ski bars and fondue restaurants. yum! Amelie, Rachel And Jim were great. they have made our stay amazing. whether in the chalet or out on the slopes they have been welcoming and genuinely happy to see us. so full of ideas and recommendations of cool stuff to do in the valley. Thanks so much for your enthusiasm!
Upon reflection we will all look back on this trip with great fondness.The hosts have been so welcoming and kind and the chalet is so comfortable.
thank you to all the people behind the scenes. And once again , big kudos to the effort put into feeding the vegetarians in the group. Much appreciated!G Ansell 13/02/2017Many thanks to the hosts for their terrific hospitality and cooking throughout the week. The Chalet has been fantastic as has the snow - we have had a great week and would definitely come back.Trevor HairChalet hosts were outstanding.J Rutter 10/01/2017
News in Courchevel Le Praz
Check snow webcams in our resortsRead more
Christmas in CourchevelRead more
Want to find out more about Chalet Jardin d'Angele?Get in touch
Sign up to our newsletter!
- 19 Dec 2022