Please note that Chalet Emilie for the 21/22 season will be operated as a luxury Bed and Breakfast only on a whole chalet basis only. Mountain Heaven Ltd will not be operating this chalet although you will be able to book from June 2021 onwards
Courchevel has five different base resorts and most people, including us, rate the traditional village of Le Praz as the prettiest by far.Chalet Emilie has a traditional wooden Alpine style exterior with a bespoke chic and contemporary interior, boasting a luxurious spa with sauna, steam room and indoor and outdoor hot tub (shared with our chalet nextdoor). There’s an elegant open plan living room with a grand log fire as a centre piece leading to a stylish dining area and bar and the four bedrooms each boast ultra-smart en-suite
At a Glance
- 4 bedrooms (all of which can be Doubles or twins)
- All bedrooms have an en-suite shower or bath together with toilet and washbasin, Flat screen T.Vs,
- Large open plan living and dining area
- Satellite TV
- Wonderful central feature fireplace
- Large indoor private spa facility with indoor hot tub, steam room and sauna and outdoor hot tub
- Free WIFI
- Bluetooth Speaker System
- Paid parking in the village
- 200m from the main lift and village centre
- Heated Boot warmers and ski lockers
- Hair Dryers in all bathrooms
- Individual safe in each bedroom
Top (Second) Floor
- Contemporary large living room with a stunning central feature fireplace, large flat screen T.V
- Dining table with seating up to 10 people, bar
- Bedroom 4 - Double or Twin with balcony, en-suite shower, toilet and sink. Flat screen T.V
- Bedroom 1 Twin or double with large balcony en-suite with bath, overhead shower, double sink and toilet, flat screen T.V
- Bedroom 2 Twin or double with balcony, en-suite shower, toilet and sink Flat screen T.V
- Bedroom 3 Twin or double with balcony, en-suite shower, toilet and double sink. Flat screen T.V
- Entrance hall with boot warmers and ski store
- A luxurious private Spa Centre
Chalet Emilie is located in Le Praz the prettiest and most charismatic village in Courchevel. It is tucked away down a private drive yet close to the telecabin and newly installed express chairlift giving you fast and easy access to the magnificent 3 Valleys Domain. You can ski back to within 200 metres of the chalet along a winding forest piste. The village centre is a few minutes' walk from the chalet and has narrow winding cobbled streets traditional village shops, renowned restaurants and après ski bars. If you want even more choice of bars and restaurants a free shuttle bus runs from Le Praz to Courchevel 1850
Please read our reviews below and also checkout our Tripadvisor reviews by clicking on their logo
breakfasts were lovely. liked the specials on offer every morning. hosts good at accommodating different times of eating in the mornings.
dinners were excellent. amazing standard. seb is a great chef.
the afternoon cakes were sublime. cesca is an amazing baker. the cakes were the highlight of our day. the hot tub and spa was a very welcome homecoming each day.
Fabulous food and so much of it! Great breakfasts with proper English sausages. Delicious cake selection and plentiful supply of tea.
Private outdoor hot tub was great to have and was used every day after skiing.
Overall a wonderful holiday in a gorgeous chalet. We will be leaving happy, relaxed and a stone heavier