Courchevel has five different base resorts and most people, including us, rate the traditional village of Le Praz as the prettiest by far.Chalet Emilie has a traditional wooden Alpine style exterior with a bespoke chic and contemporary interior, boasting an outdoor hot tub and barrel sauna. There’s an elegant open plan living room with a grand log fire as a centre piece leading to a stylish dining area and bar and the four bedrooms each boast ultra-smart en-suite. Please note that Chalet Emilie is a catered chalet but is not operated by Mountain Heaven Ltd but by the chalets French owners and so Mountian Heaven Ltd are acting only as agents for this chalet.
At a Glance
- 4 bedrooms (all of which can be Doubles or twins)
- All bedrooms have an en-suite shower or bath together with toilet and washbasin, Flat screen T.Vs,
- Large open plan living and dining area
- Satellite TV
- Wonderful central feature fireplace
- Outdoor hot tub and sauna
- Free WIFI
- Bluetooth Speaker System
- Paid parking in the village
- 200m from the main lift and village centre
- Heated Boot warmers and ski lockers
- Hair Dryers in all bathrooms
- Individual safe in each bedroom
Top (Second) Floor
- Contemporary large living room with a stunning central feature fireplace, large flat screen T.V
- Dining table with seating up to 10 people, bar
- Bedroom 4 - Double or Twin with balcony, en-suite shower, toilet and sink. Flat screen T.V
- Bedroom 1 Twin or double with large balcony en-suite with bath, overhead shower, double sink and toilet, flat screen T.V
- Bedroom 2 Twin or double with balcony, en-suite shower, toilet and sink Flat screen T.V
- Bedroom 3 Twin or double with balcony, en-suite shower, toilet and double sink. Flat screen T.V
- Entrance hall with boot warmers and ski store
- A luxurious private Spa Centre
Note: For this chalet we take a 25% deposit
Chalet Emilie is located in Le Praz the prettiest and most charismatic village in Courchevel. It is tucked away down a private drive yet close to the telecabin and newly installed express chairlift giving you fast and easy access to the magnificent 3 Valleys Domain. You can ski back to within 200 metres of the chalet along a winding forest piste. The village centre is a few minutes' walk from the chalet and has narrow winding cobbled streets traditional village shops, renowned restaurants and après ski bars. If you want even more choice of bars and restaurants a free shuttle bus runs from Le Praz to Courchevel 1850
16 Dec 2023
- 23 Dec 2023Sold out
- 30 Dec 2023Sold out
- 06 Jan 2024Sold out
- 13 Jan 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £16,750 €19,7654 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 20 Jan 2024Sold out
- 27 Jan 2024Sold out
- 03 Feb 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £16,750 €19,7654 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 10 Feb 2024Sold out
- 17 Feb 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £20,000 €23,6004 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 24 Feb 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £20,000 €23,6004 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 02 Mar 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole booking unavailable3 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 09 Mar 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £17,000 €20,0604 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 16 Mar 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £16,000 €18,8804 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 23 Mar 2024Sold out
- 30 Mar 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £15,250 €17,9954 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 06 Apr 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £13,250 €15,6354 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 13 Apr 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £13,250 €15,6354 of 4 rooms leftBook
Services Included :
- Personalized welcome with flowers and champagne
- Three course evening meal on 6 niights with wine pairing (choice of menu and unlimited wine)
- American breakfast with chef
- A daily afternoon tea with homemade cakes, tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- Daily cleaning of the common, bed and bathroom. A change of sheets in the middle of the stay
- House staff until 4 p.m.
- Private concierge for reservations of your service and restaurant activities with selected qualified service providers.
- Daily chimney preparation
- Self-service coffee machine (5 coffee selection)
- Unlimited newspapers on tablet
- French and international TV channel + Sky sport, Canal +
- Christmas tree (only for Christmas and New Year's weeks)
- Baby welcome including cot, high chair, bathtub, bath thermometer, changing mat and night light
- Welcome kitchen including washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, tea towel, sponge, salt, pepper, olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Delivery of ski equipment for any reservation at the Olympic Sport store
A la carte services that can be pre-ordered :
- Selection of wines and champagnes
- Purchase of ski passes
Concierge services :
- Transfers by car or helicopter
- Ski instructor
- Baby sitter
- Activities reservations
- Restaurants reservations
Please read our reviews belowGreat stay. Chalet hosts looked after us brilliantly.S Cottenham 17/03/2017Second week here this season! Thank you for another lovely week , chalet is very comfortable and the hosts looked after us week with delicious meals and scrummy cakes. We love Le Praz and we will come back againPaul April 2014Fabulous stay in the lovely Chalet Emilie. Great hosts in Seb and Cesca. We will definitely be back!Berlyn 03/03/2017Fantastic few days in this gorgeous chalet with lovely hosts and food what more could you possibly ask forParkins January 2014We have stayed in Chalet Louise for the last 2 years, both times it has been excellent. Seb and Annabelle have been great, nothing was too much trouble. they were always pleasant and great hosts. Both the food and service were first class. The quality of wines were well worth the upgrade.J Messervy 27/01/2017the hosts were very friendly.
breakfasts were lovely. liked the specials on offer every morning. hosts good at accommodating different times of eating in the mornings.
dinners were excellent. amazing standard. seb is a great chef.
the afternoon cakes were sublime. cesca is an amazing baker. the cakes were the highlight of our day. the hot tub and spa was a very welcome homecoming each day.M Bull 10/02/2017Seb is an exceptional chef! Francesca was a fabulous host. We enjoyed our stay in the beautiful chalet. Already looking forward to our next stay in 2018.M Reindl 03/02/2017The rocky roads were delishGroenveld & Zepeda 24/02/2017The location of this chalet is perfect - very close to the lifts and village centre yet in a quiet road. The chalet really is 5* and meets the highest standards offered in the Alps. We loved the sauna and Jacuzzi for relaxing after skiing and were then treated to a fabulous meal by our hosts. Nothing was too much trouble and we felt very special. Annabel and Seb are amazing hosts and compliment each other perfectly.S Powell 16/12/2016Thank you so much for a wonderful week in Le Praz. The chalet was lovely and the hosts attentiveRobert and Laura Jan 2015We had a fabulous time!N Savinar 03/02/2017We really liked! spa,hot tub,ski cupboard, stools, boot warmers, setup downstairs, location of chalet near lift, quality of furniture and fittings, food esp cakes and cookies, especially good no onions, balcony chairs and sitting in sun, ski passes in advance, rene shop for skis so close and good, laurence snow shoeing excellent recommendation, transfer v good, seamlessC Myerson 17/02/2017Beautiful chalet, Excellent staff!A Thorpe 17/03/2017Seb & Annabelle were fantastic hosts - very friendly, helpful and lovely to chat to. They were very knowledgeable about the area and always happy to offer advice.
Fabulous food and so much of it! Great breakfasts with proper English sausages. Delicious cake selection and plentiful supply of tea.
Private outdoor hot tub was great to have and was used every day after skiing.
Overall a wonderful holiday in a gorgeous chalet. We will be leaving happy, relaxed and a stone heavierC Anderson 23/12/2016We changed chalet mid week.The hosts at both have been great. When we requested to move the arrangements were made very quickly. The service from mountain heaven has been excellent and we would be happy to book again and recommend. Thanks for all your help.Dolan 24/03/2017Seb and Francesca were fantastic hosts. we loved having them around and they were able to answer all of our questions. they were incredibly friendly and helpful.J Hermes 03/02/2017Thank you for a wonderful holiday everything was perfect, the menu delicious, room lovely and the hot tub a real luxury. One of the most memorable holidays we have hadThe Hourieh party March 2015The best time ever, great food, great hospitality, great company with fantastic skiing thrown in for good measure, loved it!Andrew and Louise Jan 2015Excellent, friendly hosts, who were only too willing to offer help and advice to the many queries posed to them. The chalet was maintained to an excellent standard throughout our stay.C Freeman 02/01/2017
News in Courchevel Le Praz
Check snow webcams in our resortsRead more
Christmas in CourchevelRead more
Want to find out more about Chalet Emilie?Get in touch
Sign up to our newsletter!
- 23 Dec 2023