Chalet Valeriane is a 5 bedroom chalet with mesmerising uninterrupted views down the Tarentaise Valley and beyond. It has 5 en-suite bedrooms sleeping up to ten and a comfortable lounge with a feature wood burning stove together with balconies overlooking the Tarentaise Valley. You can soak in the outdoor hot tub after a day on the slopes watching the sun set behind the mountains. It is in a superb location being the closest catered chalet in La Rosiere to the piste, it is literallly acrooss the road from the piste.
At a Glance
- 5 en-suite twin bedrooms
- Wood burning stove
- Private Hot Tub
- Set over 3 floors
- Comfortable Lounge
- Separate dining area
- Stunning views over the Tarentaise Valley
- Only 50m from the piste and lifts
- Free WIFI
- Internet Enabled TV
- Heated boot warmers
- The staff live out of the chalet in their own apartment under the chalet
Lounge, Kitchen and Dining Area
Bedroom 5 - Twin with an en-suite shower, toilet and washbasin. A cot can be added to this bedroom
Bedroom 1 – Twin with en en-suite shower, toilet and washbasin. A cot can be added to this bedroom
Bedroom 2 - Twin with an en-suite shower, toilet and washbasin. A cot can be added to this bedroom
Bedroom 3 - Twin with an en-suite bath, toilet and washbasin. A cot can be added to this bedroom
Bedroom 4 - Twin with an en-suite shower, toilet and washbasin. A cot can be added to this bedroom
Chalet Valeriane is located only 30m away from the Les Eucherts 6 seater express chairlift, ski school meeting point and the piste. Les Eucherts has its own bustling centre with shops, bars, restaurants, a bowling alley and ice skating rink. La Rosiere centre is a short free bus ride away or a pleasant stroll along a pretty forest track.
16 Dec 2023
Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £4,990 €5,888 was £7,990 was €9,4285 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 23 Dec 2023Sold out
- 30 Dec 2023Sold out
- 06 Jan 2024Sold out
- 13 Jan 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £7,990 €9,428 was £8,990 was €10,6085 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 20 Jan 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £7,990 €9,428 was £8,990 was €10,6085 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 27 Jan 2024Sold out
- 03 Feb 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £8,990 €10,6085 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 10 Feb 2024Sold out
- 17 Feb 2024Sold out
- 24 Feb 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £8,990 €10,6085 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 02 Mar 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £8,990 €10,6085 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 09 Mar 2024Sold out
- 16 Mar 2024Sold out
- 23 Mar 2024Sold out
- 30 Mar 2024
Catered service price includes:
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- A welcome drink of Prosecco with canapés on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on five mornings
- Continental self – service breakfast on two morning
- Afternoon tea on six afternoons
- A three course evening meal on five nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality wine served with the evening meal on five nights
- Free WiFi
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team
- Use of hot tub (where applicable at selected times)
- Ski Pass
- Local Tourist tax - This will be charged at €1.5 per adult per day and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host day off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £25 per person)
- In house Massage with Massage Me
Here are a sample of reviews from our recent guestsGreat location and very nice chalet. Amazing view when relaxing in the hot-tub.
Really well looked after by Zoe and Juno.Graham L February 2022From the minute we arrived to the moment we left we were treated like kings and had a wonderful stay at Chalet Valeriane.
Hannah was an incredible host and looked after our every need.
The food was delicious and the wine free flowing and excellent.
The hot tub was a delight at the end of a hard day's skiing and a lovely feature.Adam O February 2020Our family had a great stay at Chalet Valeriane. The Chalet is fabulous with a stunning hot tub.
The walk to the ski school & lift only takes a minute.
Hannah, our host was great, keeping us well fed and watered for the week and nothing was too much trouble.Christopher H January 2020Excellent chalet overall, first class location. Josie was great.Lee M February 2019The overall experience was superb, the chalet was spacious and well equipped with all you would want.
Our chalet hosts ZoÃ¨ and Juno were very kind, welcoming, friendly and made sure we were all happy. We enjoyed the food, wine and flexibility offered.
I would definitely recommend the chalet and Mountain Heaven.
Hot tub was just the best with the view and its traditional style, enjoyed by all.
The communication was superb, Tim resort manager was always on hand and dealt with any issues promptly and kept us in the loop always.Donna H March 2022Brilliant Chalet , hosts were amazing and made us feel very welcomeTina J January 2022The chalet Valeriane is beautiful. Hannah was a fantastic host and the food she prepared was excellent throughout. The views of the valley and mountains are to die for. I particularly enjoyed daily use of the jacuzzi, which is deep and warm (excellent for taking away any aches and pains of the day). I highly recommend this chalet and would love to come back again.Joanne B December 2019The location of the chalet was fantastic and could not have been better; close to the slopes and great views. The hot-tub was all great to have at the end of the day. Josie, our chalet host, was very welcoming and the food was perfect; very tasty and the right amountAlastair C March 2019We had a fantastic week. The chalet is spacious, clean and comfortable, and in an excellent location. Hannah is a brilliant host - very efficient, helpful when required and cooked delicious meals and cakes. Overall, our whole experience from booking to getting home ran very smoothly. So thank you to the Mountain Heaven team.Jane B February 2020
News in La Rosiere
Check snow webcams in our resortsRead more
Igloo at La RosiereRead more
Want to find out more about Chalet Valeriane?Get in touch
Sign up to our newsletter!
- 23 Dec 2023