When it comes down to it, so much of whether your ski holiday is a classic you remember for the rest of your life, or one you’ll quickly forget, is down to just a few key factors, the biggest one of all normally your chalet’s location.
Few are better placed than Chalet Soleil, a popular and cosy chalet located just 30 metres from the main chairlift and slopes up in snowsure Plagne 1800 in the vast Paradiski ski region. The chalet’s lounge has lots of comfy seating around an open log fire and leads to an open plan dining area with a table big enough to eat all guests whilst French doors open on to a large south facing sun terrace overlooking the piste. Chalet Soleil’s five bedrooms include two which can be used as triple rooms (each suitable for up to two adults and a child aged under 13) providing added accommodation versatility.
At a Glance
- 5 bedrooms sleeping 10 - 12 people
- All en-suite or private facilities
- Great location being less than 30m away from the piste and main chairlift
- Free WIFI
- Real log fire
- Satellite TV
- Hairdryers in each room
- Ski Room and Heated boot warmers
Open plan lounge with real fire, leading through to the dining area with table
Large sun terrace accessed from the lounge with views of the piste
Bedroom 1: Located off the lounge, Double with a Single bed with en-suite toilet, bath/shower
Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet
Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet (Note: beds cannot be put together)
Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet
Bedroom 5: Twin/Triple room with en-suite shower and toilet
Lower Ground Floor
Entrance to ski locker/boot room
When you book the whole chalet you only pay for 11 people
16 Dec 2017 Sold out
23 Dec 2017 Sold out
30 Dec 2017 Sold out
06 Jan 2018 Sold out
13 Jan 2018 Sold out
20 Jan 2018 Sold out
27 Jan 2018 Sold out
03 Feb 2018 Sold out
10 Feb 2018 Sold out
17 Feb 2018 Sold out
24 Feb 2018 Sold out
03 Mar 2018 Sold out
10 Mar 2018 Sold out
17 Mar 2018 Sold out
24 Mar 2018 From £599 PP Was £659 Book now
31 Mar 2018 Sold out
07 Apr 2018 Sold out
Our catered price includes:
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Continental breakfast with daily hot option on 6 days (self –service breakfast on the chalet staff day off)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes on six days
- 3 course evening meal on six nights
- A selection of complimentary hand-picked bottled wine served with the evening meal
- Children’s dinner at 6pm (if required)
- Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
- Free WIFI and UK satellite TV and Bluetooth speakers
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team in resort
- Pre-holiday assistance with help with booking you ski passes discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
- Complimentary airport/train transfers (discounts are available if not required)
- Fully private transfers from any local Alpine airport/station (whole chalet bookings only)
- Shared transfers from Geneva for room by room bookings (strict terms and conditions apply)
Additional optional services available:
- Fully private transfers at a small additional cost if you have not booked the whole chalet
- Wine upgrade to our Flagship chalet wine
- Under 12's deduct 10%
- Unoccupied beds - If you occupy a double/twin room by yourself unfortunately we have to charge the empty bed at the full rate less £100.
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
Note: Please note that no child or other discounts apply to the whole chalet price
Hey, I am delighted to be your Chalet Host this season. I am 22. Having spent the last two years of my life travelling & living out in Australia, I decided I'm not going to stop now. I am however decided that that's quite enough sun, heat & sand for me and wish to trade up for snowy mountainous peaks. I am also keen to practice a second language.
I will actually be fairly fresh on the slopes, only ever snowboarding once before. No issue for you though. From first working in Hospitality over 3 years ago, I have loved it. I have great passion for cooking & love for food. I'm thrilled to now be a member of the Mountain Heaven team. My capabilities will bring reliable helpful service, with friendly professional personality. Allowing you to relax in your time off the slopes. I take pride in my work and look forward to being the person making sure you have the best experience & comfort in this home away from home.
Please read our reviews below and also checkout our Tripadvisor reviews by clicking on their logo
Very well organised, we found the hosts to be professional.
Log fire very nice.
The cakes were baked very well , lovely and fluffy We loved the breakfasts, "after 30 years of skiing this is the first time I've had a full English breakfast" (mark 2016)
Notes: room 2 bathroom door does not shut. Room 1 lacking bedside light.
Overall very good , Thank you
Fantastic hosts (best we've ever had)
Overall, fantastic holiday made by the wonderful hosts.
And a brilliant holiday the best ever
we've had a great week and would come again in a heartbeat!!
And will miss Ellie and Flo hugely!!!!