When it comes down to it, so much of whether your ski holiday is a classic you remember for the rest of your life, or one you’ll quickly forget, is down to just a few key factors, the biggest one of all normally your chalet’s location.
Few are better placed than Chalet Soleil, a popular and cosy chalet located just 30 metres from the main chairlift and slopes up in snowsure Plagne 1800 in the vast Paradiski ski region. The chalet’s lounge has lots of comfy seating around an open log fire and leads to an open plan dining area with a table big enough to eat all guests whilst French doors open on to a large south facing sun terrace overlooking the piste. Chalet Soleil’s five bedrooms include one which can be used as triple room.
Please note that this chalet is whole chalet bookings only for all peak dates including Easter
At a Glance
- 5 bedrooms sleeping 10/11
- All en-suite or private facilities
- Great location being less than 30m away from the piste and main chairlift
- Free WIFI
- Real log fire
- Satellite TV
- Ski Room and Heated boot warmers
Open plan lounge with real fire, leading through to the dining area with table
Large sun terrace accessed from the lounge with views of the piste
Bedroom 1: Located off the lounge, Double with en-suite toilet, bath/shower
Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet
Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet (Note: beds cannot be put together)
Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet
Bedroom 5: Twin/Triple room with en-suite shower and toilet* Triple room on Request.
Lower Ground Floor
Entrance to ski locker/boot room
15 Dec 2018 From £449 PP Book now
22 Dec 2018 From £714 PP Book now
29 Dec 2018 Sold out
05 Jan 2019 From £649 PP Book now
12 Jan 2019 From £649 PP Book now
19 Jan 2019 From £620 PP Book now
26 Jan 2019 From £625 PP Book now
02 Feb 2019 From £649 PP Book now
09 Feb 2019 From £749 PP Book now
16 Feb 2019 Sold out
23 Feb 2019 From £750 PP Book now
02 Mar 2019 From £750 PP Book now
09 Mar 2019 From £750 PP Book now
16 Mar 2019 From £750 PP Book now
23 Mar 2019 From £750 PP Book now
30 Mar 2019 From £750 PP Book now
06 Apr 2019 From £799 PP Book now
13 Apr 2019 From £599 PP Book now
Our catered price includes:
- Complimentary shared airport transfers from Geneva or train transfers (strict terms and conditions apply and discounts are available if not required)
- Fully private transfers can be added at an additional cost
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast each morning (self – service on the chalet staff days off)
- Afternoon tea with cakes (6 nights)
- Evening meal on 6 nights (on five nights there will be 3 courses and on one night 2 courses)
- Unlimited bottled wine served with the evening meal
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free WIFI (see FAQ)
- UK Satellite Television
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team in resort
- Pre-holiday assistance with help booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
Additional optional services available:
- Fully private transfers at a small additional cost
- Wine upgrades
- In house Massage
- Children under 12 - 10% discount unless they want to eat the adult meal at the adult meal time, in this case there will be no discount
- Unoccupied beds - If you occupy a double/twin room by yourself unfortunately we have to charge the empty bed at the full rate less £100.
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
Please read our reviews below and also checkout our Tripadvisor reviews by clicking on their logo
And a brilliant holiday the best ever
Fantastic hosts (best we've ever had)
Overall, fantastic holiday made by the wonderful hosts.
we've had a great week and would come again in a heartbeat!!
And will miss Ellie and Flo hugely!!!!
Very well organised, we found the hosts to be professional.
Log fire very nice.
The cakes were baked very well , lovely and fluffy We loved the breakfasts, "after 30 years of skiing this is the first time I've had a full English breakfast" (mark 2016)
Notes: room 2 bathroom door does not shut. Room 1 lacking bedside light.
Overall very good , Thank you