When it comes down to it, so much of whether your ski holiday is a classic you remember for the rest of your life, or one you’ll quickly forget, is down to just a few key factors, the biggest one of all normally your chalet’s location.
Few are better placed than Chalet Soleil, a popular and cosy chalet located just 30 metres from the main chairlift and slopes up in snowsure Plagne 1800 in the vast Paradiski ski region. The chalet’s lounge has lots of comfy seating around an open log fire and leads to an open plan dining area with a table big enough to eat all guests whilst French doors open on to a large south facing sun terrace overlooking the piste. Chalet Soleil’s five bedrooms include one which can be used as triple room.
At a Glance
- 5 bedrooms sleeping 10/11
- All en-suite or private facilities
- Great location being less than 30m away from the piste and main chairlift
- Free WIFI
- Real log fire
- Satellite TV
- Ski Room and Heated boot warmers
Open plan lounge with real fire, leading through to the dining area with table
Large sun terrace accessed from the lounge with views of the piste
Bedroom 1: Located off the lounge, Double with en-suite toilet, bath/shower
Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet
Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet (Note: beds cannot be put together)
Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet
Bedroom 5: Twin/Triple room with en-suite shower and toilet* Triple room on Request.
Lower Ground Floor
Entrance to ski locker/boot room
15 Dec 2018
- 22 Dec 2018Per person pricefrom £499was £714Whole booking unavailable2 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 29 Dec 2018Sold out
- 05 Jan 2019Sold out
- 12 Jan 2019Per person pricefrom £499was £549Whole booking unavailable2 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 19 Jan 2019Per person pricefrom £499was £549Whole booking unavailable2 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 26 Jan 2019Per person pricefrom £549Whole chalet price £5,4905 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 02 Feb 2019Per person pricefrom £649Whole booking unavailable3 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 09 Feb 2019Sold out
- 16 Feb 2019Sold out
- 23 Feb 2019Sold out
- 02 Mar 2019Per person pricefrom £750Whole chalet price £7,5005 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 09 Mar 2019Per person pricefrom £699was £750Whole chalet price £6,990 was £7,5005 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 16 Mar 2019Per person pricefrom £699was £750Whole chalet price £6,990 was £7,5005 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 23 Mar 2019Per person pricefrom £699was £750Whole chalet price £6,990 was £7,5005 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 30 Mar 2019Per person pricefrom £699was £750Whole chalet price £6,990 was £7,5005 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 06 Apr 2019
Our catered price includes:
- Complimentary shared airport transfers from Geneva or train transfers (strict terms and conditions apply and discounts are available if not required)
- Fully private transfers can be added at an additional cost
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast each morning (self – service on the chalet staff days off)
- Afternoon tea with cakes (6 nights)
- Evening meal on 6 nights (on five nights there will be 3 courses and on one night 2 courses)
- Unlimited bottled wine served with the evening meal
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free WIFI (see FAQ)
- UK Satellite Television
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team in resort
- Pre-holiday assistance with help booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
Additional optional services available:
- Fully private transfers at a small additional cost
- Wine upgrades
- In house Massage
- Children under 12 (at the time of the holiday) get a 10% discount, if they require an adult rather than child meal there is a charge of £25 per child
- Unoccupied beds - If you occupy a double/twin room by yourself unfortunately we have to charge the empty bed at the full rate less £100.
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
- If accepted additional children under 2, over the bedroom/chalet capacity, are charged at £200 each which includes a shared transfer, cots and highchairs but excludes baby food and bed linen/duvets
Please read our reviews below and also checkout our Tripadvisor reviews by clicking on their logoGreat experience. We had the double room downstairs we loved it. At the end of the day, so much depends on the hosts and hostesses, and our two girls were fantastic. Thank you for making our week special. ValentineC Valentine 17/03/2017The food was extremely good and our hosts were great company ( and also sometimes helpfully invisible!). Cleanliness also good.
we've had a great week and would come again in a heartbeat!!
And will miss Ellie and Flo hugely!!!!R Elton 10/02/2017Excellent location, staff friendly and very helpful.chalet would be enhanced with a hot tub facility onsite. Good boot room. Always clean and well presented. Must also thank staff for gluten free diet where appropriate. Booking was also problem free and all concerns were all met. skiing Weather was lovely too.Pamela Hyde Feb 2016Great holiday as always. Jess and Elliott were fab hosts. Like the revamped chalet too!Ed Pettifer March 2016The chalet was fabulous as usual! Stayed here 4 times now and its better than ever. Jess and Elliott were very good hostel hosts, friendly, accommodating and great chefs.. Couldn't say any bad words about them, they truely made the holiday special! Great location and the skiing conditions were spot on. Would definitely book again. Thanks!James Breen Jan 2016Very good value for Christmas week.
Very well organised, we found the hosts to be professional.
Log fire very nice.
The cakes were baked very well , lovely and fluffy We loved the breakfasts, "after 30 years of skiing this is the first time I've had a full English breakfast" (mark 2016)
Notes: room 2 bathroom door does not shut. Room 1 lacking bedside light.
Overall very good , Thank youStansfields and Bates 29/12/2016We have had a lovely holiday and Flo & Ellie have been great hosts.Dixon 20/01/2017Head Office service and responsiveness was excellent, Elle and Flo were very good chalet hosts and made us feel very welcome.D Shaw 13/01/2017An excellent location very good chalet hosts.
And a brilliant holiday the best everWest 18/02/2017The hosts were great, very polite & helpful, we love the family atmosphere Mountain Heaven staff have & hope keep that approach for the future.Steve Watson Jan 2016Great hot water.
Fantastic hosts (best we've ever had)
Overall, fantastic holiday made by the wonderful hosts.C Maclean 21/12/2016Chalet very cosy, Jess and Elliot are exceptional hosts, would definitely book again with Mountain Heaven Thanks for a fabulous weekJean Cole Jan 2016Excellent hosts, fantastic location, and we were so lucky with the snow. Loved it.Simon Sugarman Jna 2016bed linen, toiletries and beds we very comfortable and good quality. Quality of food and ingredients are excellent. Jess and Elliot are a credit very obliging and accomplished chefs. Communal areas are very well kept and extremely comfortable. Location perfect. Our overall experience was good and will be seeing you next season.Tracey Puleikis Jan 2016Jess and Elliot couldn't be more helpful. Lovely with the children, never complaining about changes to menus, really great! Chalet Soleil is creaky but has the most brilliant location - above the ski hire shop and SO close to the slopes! Brilliant holiday thank you.Vicky Reed Feb 2016Very impressed with the quality of service from jess and Elliot Food and accommodation were above our expectations and jess and Elliotts help and advise regarding local restaurants and local area facilities were very much appreciatedDavid Montgomery Feb 2016Staff were excellent & Carolyn is a great asset. Food delicious.S Penny 10/03/2017Ellie and Flo have been fantastic and really looked after us all, including Charlotte with her allergies. The kids have rated everything from Chalet to Ellie and Flo, ten out of ten. Another great holiday. See you next year.P Graham 06/01/2017Fab food every night - great comfortable stay especially the muffins!H Gilman 24/02/2017Our overall stay was great, the service was fantastic and the chalet was clean. The food was as good as we have had in 6 years of catered chalets and staff very friendly and helpful.Marie Wright March 2016Very impressed with the standard of the hosts and the quality of the food - the chalet worked well for our group great sitting area /meeting place after skiing to chat and eat yummy cakes!! The chalet was a fantastic locationP Milner 24/02/2017Flo and Ellie looked after us extremely well, we enjoyed all the foods Room:very clean!Morrisroe 03/03/2017Loved the hosts,they were very welcoming and helpful. Loved the food which was provided each day! Thank you!L Bostock 24/02/2017
News in La Plagne 1800
Christmas in La PlagneRead more
Get the most from your Paradiski lift passRead more
Want to find out more about Chalet Soleil?Get in touch
Sign up to our newsletter!
- 22 Dec 2018