This apartment with one bedroom is ideal for 2 people but can sleep up to 4 if the sofa bed is used.It is on the ground floor with views over the Tarentaise valley.
- A large part of the walls within this apartment are clad in wood giving it an authentic alpine feel
- Double bed-room
- Living room with a traditional 3 seat sofa that converts to a single bed. In addition there is a pull out bed which can be placed next to the settee to form a double bed. Kitchen dining table with seating
- Fully fitted kitchen with fridge with freezer box, fan assisted oven/grill, 2 ring hob, dishwasher and kettle.
- TV/DVD (Note: please bring your own DVD's)
- Large terrace from the living room overlooking Mont Blanc and the Tarentaise valley
- Bathroom with heated towel rail, shower attachment and wash basin
- Separate toilet
- Ski Locker
- Free parking directly outside
- Lift to all floors
22 Dec 2018 Sold out
29 Dec 2018 Sold out
05 Jan 2019 £449 Was £499 Book now
12 Jan 2019 £449 Was £499 Book now
19 Jan 2019 Sold out
26 Jan 2019 Sold out
02 Feb 2019 Sold out
09 Feb 2019 Sold out
16 Feb 2019 Sold out
23 Feb 2019 £799 Book now
02 Mar 2019 £799 Book now
09 Mar 2019 £549 Book now
16 Mar 2019 Sold out
23 Mar 2019 £549 Book now
30 Mar 2019 £549 Book now
06 Apr 2019 Sold out
13 Apr 2019 Sold out
- The apartment for the duration of your holiday
- All utilities e.g. electricity and water
- All bed linen and towels
- Beds made up for arrival (except sofa beds)
- A final clean (except the kitchen area and terms and conditions apply)
- All local tourist taxes
- Discounted equipment hire
- A lift pass collection and delivery service (when pre-ordered)
- The services of our Mountain Heaven in-resort staff that can help you with any queries or problems that you may have
- Ski lockers
- Free local parking
- Cots and Highchairs (must be pre-booked)
Additional optional pre-bookable extra services are available including
Please note that we require a £250 damage deposit .
Unfortunately due a recent increase in damage we have found it necessary to take a damage deposit. In France details of a valid credit card only will be taken on arrival at the property in resort as security against damage, loss, breakages and additional cleaning charges etc. These details will be kept for the duration of your stay and by you agreeing to these T & Cs, you are agreeing to allow Mountain Heaven Ltd to charge that card up in the event of any damages, losses, breakages or additional cleaning charges.
Mountain Heaven Ltd will endeavour to deal with any discrepancy during your stay. In the event that damage to one of our properties is not brought to our attention during this period, and is learned of after your departure, we will contact you within 72 hours of leaving the property to confirm additional charges to be processed.
Please note keys will not be handed to you until a security deposit has been arranged you will not be handed any keys and will not be able to stay in the property. We do not take cash in-resort or any other form of payment.