Unique, brand new bespoke chalet just opened in Morzine for the 18/19 season
Spacious, calming and stylish
Chalet Foret D’Argent is located in the popular ski resort of Morzine in the Portes du Soleil. The chalet has been beautifully designed by the prestigious local architect Hervé Marullaz to maximise its location. Situated on the edge of a forest and hovering above the river Dranse, the design compliments the scenery creating an Alpine feel that is both luxurious and relaxing.
At the heart of chalet is a central glass atrium with stunning double height glass windows spread over two floors to let the light flood in.
Chalet Foret D’Argent lets you escape into its tranquil surroundings so you can retreat and chill or explore everything the vibrant town of Morzine can offer you. For skiing, we are located only a 2 minute drive in our shuttle service or you walk to the Nyon cable car in only 5 minutes.
Sleeping ten adults and up to two children, the chalet benefits from a superb master suite with private lounge on the top floor and four generous bedrooms on the ground floor. All bedrooms are have big en-suites with rainforest showers,luxury bathroom products and all beds can be made up as either Kings or Twins. The downstairs bedrooms all lead directly onto a private terrace in the garden and the master suite has two private balconies overlooking the forest and river.
The chalet has several entertaining areas to keep everyone happy and entertained. As you enter Foret D’Argent you are greeted with the focal point which is its huge glass atrium running though the centre of the chalet drawing light into the spaces across different levels and combined with the floor to ceiling windows it creates a balanced, calming feel where the outside is drawn in.
Leading from the glass atrium, the sheer size of the living and dining areas comes into view. The open plan lounge is centred around a feature fireplace and surrounded by big comfortable sofas. This opens up into another level which has the huge open kitchen and dining room with large oak dining table which looks out over the expansive terrace with beautiful views of the forest and mountains. The fabulous bar with pool table opens out onto a glass mezzanine with glass ceiling making this a fabulous space to socialise. The TV snug has large comfortable sofas to watch your favourite films.
There is an outdoor sauna and hot tub next to the river so you can make the most of this tranquil location and stunning views.
Situated on the entrance level is a large and comfortable ski room with boot and glove warmers and a yoga studio.
Ground Floor – Upper Level
- Entrance with an amazing glass atrium
- Ski Room with heated boot and glove warmers
- Lounge with large sofas surrounding an open fire place
- Balconies overlooking the forest and mountain
Ground Floor - Lower Level
- Open plan kitchen with large island and breakfast bar
- Open plan dining area with large oak table leading to large terrace with views of the forest and mountains
Upper Level - Mid
- Snug with comfortable sofas and a large flat screen TV, here there is a mixture of wooden and glass floors overlooking the dining area with a surrounding glass balustrade
- Open plan games room with pool table and large bar opening onto a large glass atrium with incredible views of the Pointe de Nyon and the slopes of Morzine or to watch the stars at night.
- Huge Master Bedroom suite entered via a glass walkway with king/twin beds and private lounge with a sofa bed; large bathroom with freestanding bath and balconies to two sides with far reaching mountain and forest views
- Small study area with desk.
Lower Ground Floor
- Three Large en-suite bedrooms with walk in rain showers
- One large en-suite bedroom with bath and sofa (which can be used as a sofa bed)
- All bedrooms have their own terrace and direct access to the chalet grounds
- Private Garden surrounding this detached chalet
- Outdoor bespoke sauna and hot tub with fabulous views of the river and mountains.
- Private driveway with parking.
14 Dec 2019
- 21 Dec 2019Sold out
- 28 Dec 2019Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £24,9955 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 04 Jan 2020Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £14,5005 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 11 Jan 2020Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £14,5005 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 16 Jan 2020Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £14,5005 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 25 Jan 2020Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £14,5005 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 01 Feb 2020Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £14,5005 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 08 Feb 2020Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £15,2255 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 15 Feb 2020Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £24,9995 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 22 Feb 2020Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £17,9995 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 29 Feb 2020Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £17,9995 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 07 Mar 2020Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £17,9995 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 14 Mar 2020Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £17,9995 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 21 Mar 2020Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £17,9995 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 28 Mar 2020Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £17,9995 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 04 Apr 2020Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £15,2255 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 11 Apr 2020Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £12,9955 of 5 rooms leftBook
The Experience at Foret D’Argent
- 7 nights’ accommodation in a 2-person room, either set up as a twin or king size double.
- Complimentary private transfers from Geneva airport when booking the whole chalet or shared transfers if booking on a room by room basis
- Champagne, Vin Chaud and canapés served on arrival (or a night that you choose if your arrival is late)
- A-la-carte cooked breakfast 4 days out of 7, as well as a continental breakfast consisting of fresh croissants, baguettes, cereals, porridge or fruit salad. Self-service continental breakfast served on 3 mornings
- Wake-up drinks brought to your bedside
- Afternoon tea waiting for you on 6 days with homemade cakes/biscuits, baguettes, jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- Pre-dinner aperitif together with Canapés followed by a delicious 4 course evening meal on 6 nights, which includes a cheeseboard with port. On one evening the staff have a night off which gives you the opportunity to try one of the local restaurants
- Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings (if required)
- Unlimited house wine with a selection of carefully selected premium wines paired with your evening menu
- Complimentary beer and soft drinks
- Spirits and Artisan beers available at extra cost if required
- On the final night Prosecco will be served with your canapés
- Following dinner there will be coffee, a selection of teas & chocolates
- We can cater for most dietary requirements as long as we know in advance, simply inform us at time of booking there is no charge for most dietary requirements e.g. gluten free, vegan etc.
- Use of the hot tub and sauna
- Towels and robes with mid-week towel change
- Daily chalet housekeeping - communal areas every day (except day off) and bedrooms on 4 days of the week
- Luxury bathroom products from the Bath House
- Use of English Satellite TV, WiFi, DVD library and board games
- Private chauffeur service to the slopes and back between 8.30 am to 10am and 3.30pm to 7 pm (not available on changeover day)
- Concierge service including
- Arranging ski passes
- Arranging in chalet equipment rental
- Restaurant booking on staff days off
- In chalet massages with our partner Massage Me
- There are no child discounts or single room discounts for this chalet
- A security deposit of £2000 per booking will be required to be paid for this chalet and will be returned at the end of the holiday as long as there is no damage
- Bedroom 5 is charged at £299pp extra for individual room bookings but is charged at the lower rate for whole chalet bookings
- The deposit for this chalet is 25% of the total cost
This is a brand new chalet for the season 2018/2019 and so when we have some feedback we will add here
News in Morzine
Top 5 Reasons to Visit MorzineRead more
Morzine Avoriaz 2020 DevelopmentsRead more
Want to find out more about Chalet Foret D'Argent?Get in touch
Sign up to our newsletter!
- 21 Dec 2019