Welcome to our very own boutique catered chalet located in the beautiful Valley de la Manche in Morzine. Chalet Foret D’Argent is named after the silver birch tree forest it backs onto, making this one of the most unique and idyllic locations in the area. Recently officially awarded a 5 star rating by the resort of Morzine, we can guarantee this is a chalet with a serious dose of the "wow" factor.
Chalet Foret D’ Argent is a very spacious chalet with a contemporary design by the prestigious local architect Hervé Marullaz, who designed the chalet to maximise its location being both within the forest and close to the River Dranse.
This 5 bedroomed chalet is a stunning stylish retreat. Its interior is designed over 6 floor levels and it has a wonderful large glass roof as its stunning centre piece, it feels like you are in a relaxing hideout with a sprinkling of classic contemporary chalet chic. What makes this detached chalet truly special though is the sound of the river heard flowing throughout every room in the chalet when you open the windows to look onto the forest and mountains.
Chalet Foret D’Argent lets you escape into its tranquil surroundings so you can retreat and chill or explore everything the vibrant town of Morzine can offer you. For skiing, we are located only a 2 minute drive in our shuttle service or you walk to the Nyon cable car in only 5 minutes.
Sleeping ten adults and up to two children, the chalet benefits from a superb master suite with private lounge on the top floor and four generous bedrooms on the lower ground floors. All bedrooms are have big luxury en-suite bathrooms complete with rainforest showers and luxury bathroom products. The chalet has several entertaining areas to keep everyone happy. As you enter Chalet Foret D’Argent you are greeted with the focal point which is its huge glass atrium running though the centre of the chalet drawing light into the spaces across different levels and combined with the floor to ceiling windows it creates a balanced, calming feel where the outside is drawn in.
Leading from the glass atrium, the sheer size of the living and dining areas comes into view. The open plan lounge is centred around a feature fireplace and surrounded by big comfortable sofas. This opens up into another level which has the huge open kitchen and dining room with large oak dining table which looks out over the large balcony with beautiful views of the forest and mountains. The fabulous bar with pool table opens out onto a glass mezzanine with glass ceiling making this a great space to socialise. The snug area has large comfortable sofas to watch your favourite films or television programmes.
There is an outdoor sauna located in the converted original Mazot that was on the land and there is a large outdoor hot tub complete with bluetooth speakers next to the river so you can make the most of this tranquil location and stunning views. Please note that there are facilities to accept 2 extra children in the chalet please ask for details
Covid 19 Guarantee - Please see our Covid 19 information here
Ground Floor - Upper Level
- Large entrance hall with a unique, amazing glass atrium
- Ski Room with heated boot and glove warmers
- A large, but cozy lounge with comfortable sofas that surround a double sided feature fire place
- Balcony from the lounge overlooking the forest and mountain
Ground Floor - Lower Level
- Large luxury open plan kitchen with a breakfast bar with stools where you can watch our staff prepare your meals
- Dining area with large oak table. This area has amazing picture windows and leads onto a balcony that has great views of the forest and mountains. Weather permitting sit on the outdoor furniture and enjoy a drink whilst taking in the peace and tranquillity of the area
Upper Level - Mid
- A "Snug" with comfortable sofas and a large flat screen smart TV, here there is a mixture of wooden and glass floors overlooking the dining area with a surrounding glass balustrade
- Bar and games room with a pool table. This area has incredible views of the Pointe de Nyon and the slopes of Morzine and its a great place to watch the stars at night thanks to its large glass atrium
- Bedroom 5 - A very large Master Bedroom which is entered via a glass walkway. This can be made up as a Super King or twin bedded room and it has a private lounge with a sofa and TV. There is a large bathroom with feature freestanding bath, large walk in rainforest shower, double sinks and of course a heated towel rail. There are private balconies to two sides with far reaching mountain and forest views. Note: An additional bed can be made available in this room for children under 12 A cot can be added to this bedroom
- Study area with desk with amazing views
Lower Ground Floor 1
- Bedroom 1 - A Super King / Twin bedroom with large picture windows overlooking the forest. It boasts a large bathroom that has a walk in rainforest shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail and has access to a terrace. Note an additional bed can be made available in this room for children under 12 . A cot can be added to this bedroom
- Bedroom 2 - A Super King / Twin bedroom with large picture windows overlooking the forest. It boasts a large bathroom that has a walk in rainforest shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail and has access to a terrace
Lower Ground Floor 2
- Bedroom 3 - A Super King / Twin bedroom with large picture windows overlooking the forest. It boasts a large bathroom that has a walk-in rainforest shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 4 - A Super King / Twin bedroom with a smart TV and large picture windows overlooking the forest. It boasts a large bathroom that has a walk-in rainforest shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail. Note an additional bed can be made available in this room for children under 12 A cot can be added to this bedroom
- Private Grounds surrounding the chalet
- A bespoke unique sauna built inside the original Mazot. The sauna has an amazing window looking directly onto the forest
- Large outdoor hot tub with bluetooth speakers which has fabulous views of the river, forest and mountains.
- Plenty of private parking.
16 Dec 2023
- 23 Dec 2023Sold out
- 30 Dec 2023Sold out
- 06 Jan 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £14,000 €16,5205 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 13 Jan 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £14,000 €16,5205 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 20 Jan 2024Sold out
- 27 Jan 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £14,000 €16,5205 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 03 Feb 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £14,000 €16,5205 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 10 Feb 2024Sold out
- 17 Feb 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £16,000 €18,8805 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 24 Feb 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £14,000 €16,5205 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 02 Mar 2024Sold out
- 09 Mar 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £14,000 €16,5205 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 16 Mar 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £14,000 €16,5205 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 23 Mar 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £14,000 €16,5205 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 30 Mar 2024Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £14,000 €16,5205 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 06 Apr 2024Sold out
The Experience at Foret D’Argent
- 7 nights accommodation in a 2-person room, either set up as a twin or king size double.
- Prosecco, Vin Chaud and canapés served on arrival (or a night that you choose if your arrival is late)
- Cooked breakfast 5 days out of 7, as well as a continental breakfast consisting of fresh croissants, baguettes, cereals, porridge etc. Self-service continental breakfast served on 2 mornings
- Afternoon tea waiting for you on 7 days with homemade cakes/biscuits, baguettes, jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- Pre-dinner drink together with Canapés followed by a delicious 4 course evening meal on 5 nights, which includes a cheeseboard.
- Children’s early supper served on 6.30pm (if required)
- A selection of carefully selected wines paired with your evening menu
- Complimentary beer and soft drinks
- On the final night Prosecco will be served with your canapés
- Following dinner there will be coffee, a selection of teas & chocolates
- We can cater for most dietary requirements as long as we know in advance
- Use of the hot tub and sauna
- Towels and robes with mid-week towel change (excludes spa towel)
- Daily chalet housekeeping - communal areas every day (except day off) and bedrooms on 4 days of the week
- Bathroom products from the Bath House
- Use of English Satellite TV, WiFi and board games
- Lift transfer service to/from lifts between 08.30 am to 10.30 am and 3.30 pm to 6.30 pm (not available on changeover day and terms and conditions apply) and also on the chalet hosts day off we will drop off and pick you up from the town centre up to 10.30pm - please note this will be one drop off and one pick up time only
- There are no child discounts or single room discounts for this chalet
- We reserve the right to charge a security deposit of £2000 per booking
- If adding extra children this is only available on whole chalet bookings and the cost is 60% of the adult price per person. Only 2 additional children will be accepted
- If the chalet has been discounted substantially we reserve the right to alter the inclusions above to reflect the price paid
- Local Tourist tax is charged at an extra €2.5 per adult per day and added to your final invoice
Here are some reviews from past guestsWe had a fantastic week with nothing to wish for, wonderful/friendly service in a fantastic chalet.Frumerie April 2022The chalet itself is exquisite, furnished to a very high standard and has everything and more you could want from a ski chalet. Location is great thanks to the drop off service provided.
Our hosts Mike and Esther were an absolute credit to Mountain Heaven. Friendly, accommodating and the most wonderful cooks providing top class meals (& cakes!) every day.
I have no doubt that this will become the must stay venue in Morzine and I cannot wait to go back again!Heather T March 2019This is a superb Villa which was significantly enhanced by the young couple who provided chalet service. Nothing was too much for them including cooking breakfast at 0450 on our departure morning and they displayed a maturity that belied their age: a considerable benefit in a high end property.Mark B January 2020Exceptional Chalet, ultra modern spotlessly clean, very spacious with good use of glass roofs, open plan living and wide aspects.
Could not praise the chalet highly enough. There are beautiful views over the Valley into the forest, super relaxing in the Hot tub with the sound of the river in base of the valley below.Julian January 2019Chalet of dreams!!! We had the best week! Louisa and Tristan were the perfect hosts and were great company! Nothing was too much trouble. The food was delicious! The home made bakes in the afternoon - such a treat! Louisa and Tristan - we miss you already! We will definitely be back. Thank you both for making our week so enjoyable.Claire H March 2020We would like to extend our thanks for organising our stay in the chalet. It was truly a lovely experience for us. Massive thanks to Mike and Esther, it would have been a much different stay without them. All meals were top notch! Special mention to Esther's baked goods and catering to my daughter's allergies.Gillian D January 2019
News in Morzine
Check snow webcams in our resortsRead more
Top 5 Reasons to Visit MorzineRead more
Want to find out more about Chalet Foret D'Argent?Get in touch
Sign up to our newsletter!
- 23 Dec 2023