This is a simply stunning large (110m2) luxury top floor duplex chalet apartment with 4 bedrooms. It is only 200 metres away from the main gondola in this charming ski resort that is now one of the top 100 ski resorts in the world.
- Sleeping up to 8
- Building clad in old wood to blend into the 15th century surroundings with great views
- Three minutes walk from the Gondola
- Right by the centre of the 15th Century Village and close to all restaurants, ice skating rinks etc.
- Two Double Bedrooms - one upstairs with private balcony entrance , one downstairs
- Two Twin Bedrooms - one upstairs, one downstairs
- Large Mezzanine with chill out area
- Wood burning stove
- Large table
- Comfortable sofas
- Three toilets
- 2 bathrooms - one upstairs with shower and one downstairs with Bath with heated towel rails
- Under floor heating
- Very high quality kitchen: granite work surfaces, full size dishwashers, large fridge freezer, oven, four ring hob, microwave etc.
- Flat Screen TV with cable TV, DVD Player
- Balconies on the front and side
- Saturday changeover throughout the season
- Free WIFI
- 2 allocated car park spaces - one indoors and one exterior, lift from parking to apartment
- Balcony table and chairs
- Fondue set
- The apartment for the duration of your holiday
- Utilities e.g. electricity and water
- Bed linen and towels (winter only)
- A final clean (except the kitchen area and strict terms and conditions apply and winter only)
- All local tourist taxes
- Discounted equipment hire
- A lift pass collection and delivery service (when pre-ordered)
- The services of our Mountain Heaven in-resort staff
- Ski lockers
- Free local parking
- Cots and Highchairs (must be pre-booked)
Please note that we require a £450 damage deposit .
Mountain Heaven Ltd will endeavour to deal with any discrepancy during your stay. In the event that damage to one of our properties is not brought to our attention during this period, and is learned of after your departure, we will contact you within 72 hours of leaving the property to confirm additional charges to be processed.
For all bookings in Switzerland you must provide your card details to the UK office at least 7 days before your holiday starts.
Please note keys will not be handed to you until a security deposit has been arranged you will not be handed any keys and will not be able to stay in the property. We do not take cash in-resort or any other form of payment.
Please note that in the summer bed linen and towels and a final clean are not provided but can be booked by our local partner company but we do provide the Liberte Pass that gives free and discounted activities.You may also booked arrival and departure on days other than a Saturday and more than 7 days (there is a minimum stay of 7 days) please contact us to discuss