Unique, brand new bespoke chalet coming soon to Morzine
Spacious, calming and stylish
Chalet Foret D’Argent is located in the popular ski resort of Morzine in the Portes du Soleil. The chalet has been beautifully designed by the prestigious local architect Hervé Marullaz to maximise its location. Situated on the edge of a forest and hovering above the river Dranse, the design compliments the scenery creating an Alpine feel that is both luxurious and relaxing.
At the heart of chalet is a central glass atrium with stunning double height glass windows spread over two floors to let the light flood in.
Chalet Foret D’Argent lets you escape into its tranquil surroundings so you can retreat and chill or explore everything the vibrant town of Morzine can offer you. For skiing, we are located only a 2 minute drive in our shuttle service or you walk to the Nyon cable car in only 5 minutes.
Sleeping ten adults and up to two children, the chalet benefits from a superb master suite with private lounge on the top floor and four generous bedrooms on the ground floor. All bedrooms are have big en-suites with rainforest showers,luxury bathroom products and all beds can be made up as either Kings or Twins. The downstairs bedrooms all lead directly onto a private terrace in the garden and the master suite has two private balconies overlooking the forest and river.
The chalet has several entertaining areas to keep everyone happy and entertained. As you enter Foret D’Argent you are greeted with the focal point which is its huge glass atrium running though the centre of the chalet drawing light into the spaces across different levels and combined with the floor to ceiling windows it creates a balanced, calming feel where the outside is drawn in.
Leading from the glass atrium, the sheer size of the living and dining areas comes into view. The open plan lounge is centred around a feature fireplace and surrounded by big comfortable sofas. This opens up into another level which has the huge open kitchen and dining room with large oak dining table which looks out over the expansive terrace with beautiful views of the forest and mountains. The fabulous bar with pool table opens out onto a glass mezzanine with glass ceiling making this a fabulous space to socialise. The TV snug has large comfortable sofas to watch your favourite films.
There is an outdoor sauna and hot tub next to the river so you can make the most of this tranquil location and stunning views.
Situated on the entrance level is a large and comfortable ski room with boot and glove warmers and a yoga studio.
The chalet will be complete and furnished by the end of October 2018 and we will be releasing pictures as soon as possible, in the meantime our prices are introductory only and we are taking bookings for the whole chalet at the moment.
Ground Floor – Upper Level
- Entrance with an amazing glass atrium
- Ski Room with heated boot and glove warmers
- Lounge with large sofas surrounding an open fire place
- Balconies overlooking the forest and mountain
Ground Floor - Lower Level
- Open plan kitchen with large island and breakfast bar
- Open plan dining area with large oak table leading to large terrace with views of the forest and mountains
Upper Level - Mid
- Snug with comfortable sofas and a large flat screen TV, here there is a mixture of wooden and glass floors overlooking the dining area with a surrounding glass balustrade
- Open plan games room with pool table and large bar opening onto a large glass atrium with incredible views of the Pointe de Nyon and the slopes of Morzine or to watch the stars at night.
- Huge Master Bedroom suite entered via a glass walkway with king/twin beds and private lounge with a sofa bed; large bathroom with freestanding bath and balconies to two sides with far reaching mountain and forest views
- Small study area with desk.
Lower Ground Floor
- Three Large en-suite bedrooms with walk in rain showers
- One large en-suite bedroom with bath and sofa (which can be used as a sofa bed)
- All bedrooms have their own terrace and direct access to the chalet grounds
- Private Garden surrounding this detached chalet
- Outdoor bespoke sauna and hot tub with fabulous views of the river and mountains.
- Private driveway with parking.
22 Dec 2018
- 29 Dec 2018Sold out
- 05 Jan 2019Per person pricefrom £999Whole chalet price £9,9905 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 12 Jan 2019Per person pricefrom £999Whole chalet price £9,9905 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 19 Jan 2019Per person pricefrom £1,014Whole chalet price £10,1435 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 26 Jan 2019Per person pricefrom £1,099Whole chalet price £10,9905 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 02 Feb 2019Per person pricefrom £1,099Whole chalet price £10,9905 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 09 Feb 2019Per person pricefrom £1,393Whole chalet price £13,9295 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 16 Feb 2019Sold out
- 23 Feb 2019Per person pricefrom £1,199Whole chalet price £11,9905 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 02 Mar 2019Per person pricefrom £1,199Whole chalet price £11,9905 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 09 Mar 2019Per person pricefrom £1,199Whole chalet price £11,9905 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 16 Mar 2019Per person pricefrom £1,099Whole chalet price £10,9905 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 23 Mar 2019Per person pricefrom £1,099Whole chalet price £10,9905 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 30 Mar 2019Per person pricefrom £1,099Whole chalet price £10,9905 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 06 Apr 2019Per person pricefrom £999Whole chalet price £9,9905 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 13 Apr 2019Per person pricefrom £899Whole chalet price £8,9905 of 5 rooms leftBook
The Experience at Foret D’Argent
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Private transfers to/from Geneva airport for all whole chalet bookings
- Canapes and bubbly on arrival into our wonderful chalet
- Four Course evening meal (on 6 nights)
- Carefully selected superior wines served with the evening meal
- House wine available after a long day on the slopes
- Continental or cooked breakfast
- Afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Unlimited wine, beer with dinner
- Early evening drinks and canapes
- Foret D’Argent concierge service
- Daily housekeeping (Except chalets hosts day off)
- Bed linen, bath robes and towels (including a mid-week towel change)
- Cowshed Bathroom products
- Children’s dinner at 6.30pm (if required)
- Driver service to and from the slopes**
** Our driver service is available from 8.30am - 10.00am and 4.00pm - 6.00pm
- A stocked bar with your favourite drinks
- Wine upgrades
- In house Massage
- Lift passes
- Special diets for example Vegan meals are prices at an additional £50 per person per week
- There are no child discounts or single room discounts for this chalet
- A security deposit of £2000 will be required to be paid for this chalet and will be returned at the end of the holiday as long as there is no damage
This is a brand new chalet for the season 2018/2019 and so when we have some feedback we will add here
News in Morzine
Morzine Avoriaz 2020 DevelopmentsRead more
All about MorzineRead more
Want to find out more about Chalet Foret D'Argent?Get in touch
Sign up to our newsletter!
- 29 Dec 2018