Chalet La Cote sits in a tranquil setting at the entrance to Meribel, at the heart of the Three Valleys. Featuring a south facing terrace overlooking the snowy mountains beyond, it’s the perfect place for watching the sunset from the outdoor hot tub. But despite its quiet position – so quiet in fact that deer frequently walk up to graze just outside - Meribel’s famous apres-ski scene is just a short walk away.
Chalet La Cote has an open plan lounge has a lovely open fire leading to the dining area with french doors opening out onto that south facing terrace. There are five bedrooms, three with en-suite bathrooms on the first floor and a further two triple bedrooms each with its own private bathroom on the third floor.
At a Glance
- 5 Bedrooms sleeping 10 to 12
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Free WiFi
- UK Satellite TV
- Heated Boot warmers
- Parking space for guests
Entrance and ski room with boot warmers. Lounge with comfortable sofas and log fireplace with UK Satellite, Dining area with a table seating up to 12 people. Large terrace with hot tub and its own bubble car!
Room 1: Double with shower/toilet and balcony.
Room 2: Twin with shower/toilet and balcony.
Room 3: Twin/ with shower/toilet and balcony.
Room 4 - Twin/ Triple with private bath and toilet
Room 5: Twin / Triple with en-suite bath and toilet
When you book the whole chalet there is then one free place ie pay for 11 people and get the 12th place free of charge
15 Dec 2018 From £449 PP Book now
22 Dec 2018 Sold out
29 Dec 2018 Sold out
05 Jan 2019 From £699 PP Book now
12 Jan 2019 From £699 PP Book now
19 Jan 2019 From £659 PP Book now
26 Jan 2019 From £659 PP Book now
02 Feb 2019 Sold out
09 Feb 2019 From £859 PP Book now
16 Feb 2019 From £1,085 PP Book now
23 Feb 2019 Sold out
02 Mar 2019 From £725 PP Book now
09 Mar 2019 From £725 PP Book now
16 Mar 2019 From £725 PP Book now
23 Mar 2019 From £725 PP Book now
30 Mar 2019 From £725 PP Book now
06 Apr 2019 From £795 PP Book now
13 Apr 2019 From £599 PP Book now
Our catered service price includes:
- Complimentary shared airport transfers from Geneva or train transfers (strict terms and conditions apply and discounts are available if not required)
- Fully private transfers can be added at an additional cost
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast each morning (self – service on the chalet staff days off)
- Afternoon tea with cakes (6 nights)
- Evening meal on 6 nights (on five nights there will be 3 courses and on one night 2 courses)
- Unlimited bottled wine served with the evening meal
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free WIFI (see FAQ)
- UK Satellite Television
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team in resort
- Pre-holiday assistance with help booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
Additional optional services available:
- Fully private transfers at a small additional cost
- Wine upgrades
- In house Massage
- Children under 12 - 10% discount unless they want to eat the adult meal at the adult meal time, in this case there will be no discount
- Unoccupied beds - If you occupy a double/twin room by yourself unfortunately we have to charge the empty bed at the full rate less £100.
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
Please read our reviews below and also checkout our Tripadvisor reviews by clicking on their logo
Overall a really enjoyable stay and made to feel very welcome by rep and chalet girls. In fact if booking again we would even ask for the same chalet girls,.
Will stay here again
Our hosts Jo and Ellie are excellent, we have struck gold and could not have had two better hosts. They assisted with anything and everything throughout the whole week from recommending where was best to ski, best restaurants and even showing us the best bars.
The food was also very good, especially the tartiflette!