Chalet La Cote sits in a tranquil setting at the entrance to Meribel, at the heart of the Three Valleys. Featuring a south facing terrace overlooking the snowy mountains beyond, it’s the perfect place for watching the sunset from the outdoor hot tub. But despite its quiet position – so quiet in fact that deer frequently walk up to graze just outside - Meribel’s famous apres-ski scene is just a short walk away.
Chalet La Cote has an open plan lounge has a lovely open fire leading to the dining area with french doors opening out onto that south facing terrace. There are five bedrooms, three with en-suite bathrooms on the first floor and a further two triple bedrooms each with its own private bathroom on the third floor.
At a Glance
- 5 Bedrooms sleeping 10 to 12
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Free WiFi
- UK Satellite TV
- Heated Boot warmers
- Parking space for guests
Entrance and ski room with boot warmers. Lounge with comfortable sofas and log fireplace with UK Satellite, Dining area with a table seating up to 12 people. Large terrace with hot tub and its own bubble car!
Room 1: Double with shower/toilet and balcony.
Room 2: Twin with shower/toilet and balcony.
Room 3: Twin/ with shower/toilet and balcony.
Room 4 - Twin/ Triple with private bath and toilet
Room 5: Twin / Triple with en-suite bath and toilet
When you book the whole chalet there is then one free place ie pay for 11 people and get the 12th place free of charge
16 Dec 2017 Sold out
23 Dec 2017 Sold out
30 Dec 2017 Sold out
06 Jan 2018 Sold out
13 Jan 2018 Sold out
20 Jan 2018 Sold out
27 Jan 2018 Sold out
03 Feb 2018 Sold out
10 Feb 2018 Sold out
17 Feb 2018 Sold out
24 Feb 2018 Sold out
03 Mar 2018 Sold out
10 Mar 2018 Sold out
17 Mar 2018 Sold out
24 Mar 2018 From £725 PP Book now
31 Mar 2018 Sold out
07 Apr 2018 From £549 PP Book now
Our catered service price includes:
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Continental breakfast with daily hot option on 6 days (self –service breakfast on the chalet staff day off)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes on six days
- 3 course evening meal on six nights
- A selection of complimentary hand-picked bottled wine served with the evening meal
- Children’s dinner at 6pm (if required)
- Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
- Free WIFI and UK satellite TV and Bluetooth speakers
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team in resort
- Pre-holiday assistance with help with booking you ski passes discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
- Complimentary airport/train transfers (discounts are available if not required)
- Fully private transfers from any local Alpine airport/station (whole chalet bookings only)
- Shared transfers from Geneva for room by room bookings (strict terms and conditions apply)
- Excludes 16/12
Additional optional services available:
• Fully private transfers at a small additional cost if the whole chalet has not been booked
• Wine upgrade to our Flagship chalet wine
- Children under 12 - 10% discount
- Unoccupied beds - If you occupy a double/twin room by yourself unfortunately we have to charge the empty bed at the full rate less £100.
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
Note: Please note that no child or other discounts apply to the whole chalet price
Hugh and Poppy
Hello there, we are Hugh and Poppy and we will be your hosts at Chalet La Cote this winter. We are both 21 and have just graduated from Plymouth university having both studied Geology. We met 3 years ago through friends, and soon became close when we discovered each other’s similar passions for surfing, skating and the outdoors. Since then we have had 2 fantastic years enjoying each other’s company and exploring as much as possible, whilst also studying hard towards our degrees. Most recently we went on Poppy’s first ski trip to Chamonix where she was instantly hooked and decided then and there that she was completely dedicated to doing a season in the Alps. Hugh has been skiing and snowboarding since the age of 13 and has always been hooked on the idea of doing a ski season. Mountain Heaven became apparent to us through hours of research of varying companies, but straightaway its friendly atmosphere jumped out at us, and after our interview with Vicki we knew it was the company for us. Our passion for cooking, love of food, and our excitable personalities are why we believe we can make your holiday an experience you’ll never forget.
Please read our reviews below and also checkout our Tripadvisor reviews by clicking on their logo
Overall a really enjoyable stay and made to feel very welcome by rep and chalet girls. In fact if booking again we would even ask for the same chalet girls,.
Will stay here again
Our hosts Jo and Ellie are excellent, we have struck gold and could not have had two better hosts. They assisted with anything and everything throughout the whole week from recommending where was best to ski, best restaurants and even showing us the best bars.
The food was also very good, especially the tartiflette!