Chalet Vallon Blanc is perfectly placed at the start of the day, after a two minute walk to the slopes you just ski down to the gondola from your door. The detached chalet is situated in a lovely location amongst the trees at the top of the village. Once the gondola reaches the top it’s just a question of which way to head off from the top in to the vast Three Valleys.
Vallon Blanc is a light and spacious chalet with stunning views from its large private terrace and garden, and some great facilities including its very own sauna. The lounge is centred around a log burning stove with plenty of comfy seating around and there’s also a cosy TV snug to add to the warm and welcoming feel of this very special chalet.
At a Glance
- 5 en suite bedrooms sleeping 10 in twins or can be made as doubles
- Stunning views from the living/dining area
- Large sun terrace and private garden
- Only two minutes away from the slopes and a short walk to the village centre
- Free WIFI
- UK Satellite TV
- Media /Games room with TV
- Heated boot warmers
On the outside there is a tranquil private garden with large sun terrace with seating. A covered car port that can accommodate two cars.
Level 1 (Entrance level)
- Entrance hall together with ski storage & heated boot warmers
- Open plan lounge & dining area with a table that comfortably seats 10 people. Balcony with stunning views from the lounge over the valley.
- Bedroom 1 - Twin/double with en-suite bath/overhead shower, heated towel rail, toilet and washbasin
- Bedroom 2 - Twin/double with en-suite shower, heated towel rail , toilet and washbasin
- Bedroom 3 - Twin/double with en-suite shower, heated towel rail ,toilet and washbasin
- Bedroom 4 - Twin/double with en-suite bath/overhead shower, heated towel rail, toilet and washbasin
- Bedroom 5 - Twin/double with en-suite bath/overhead shower, heated towel rail, toilet and washbasin
- Media /games room
Chalet Vallon Blanc is set amongst the trees at the top of the village and is two minute walk to the piste with a short ski down to the telecabine There is a 15 minute walk to the pedestrianized village centre with its bustling bars, restaurants and shops.
16 Dec 2017 Sold out
23 Dec 2017 Sold out
30 Dec 2017 Sold out
06 Jan 2018 Sold out
13 Jan 2018 Sold out
20 Jan 2018 Sold out
27 Jan 2018 Sold out
03 Feb 2018 Sold out
10 Feb 2018 Sold out
17 Feb 2018 Sold out
24 Feb 2018 Sold out
03 Mar 2018 Sold out
10 Mar 2018 Sold out
17 Mar 2018 Sold out
24 Mar 2018 Sold out
31 Mar 2018 Sold out
07 Apr 2018 From £399 PP Was £549 Book now
Our catered price includes:
- Complimentary shared airport transfers from Geneva or train transfers (strict terms and conditions apply and discounts are available if not required)
- Fully private transfers can be added at an additional cost
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast each morning (self – service on the chalet staff days off)
- Afternoon tea with cakes (6 nights)
- Evening meal on 6 nights (on five nights there will be 3 courses and on one night 2 courses)
- Unlimited bottled wine served with the evening meal
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free WIFI (see FAQ)
- UK Satellite Television
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team in resort
- Pre-holiday assistance with help booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
Additional optional services available:
- Fully private transfers at a small additional cost
- Wine upgrades
- In house Massage
- Under 12's deduct 10%
- Unoccupied beds - If you occupy a double/twin room by yourself unfortunately we have to charge the empty bed at the full rate less £100.
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
Note: Please note that no child or other discounts apply to the whole chalet price
I have just graduated from the University of Edinburgh with a degree in Neuroscience and have decided to take a gap year before continuing my studies. I have loved skiing for over ten years, however, learning to ski in the Scottish Highlands when I was six years old was a rude awakening to the sport. Since then I have enjoyed ski holidays in France, Austria and Italy with friends and family – still hesitant to give the Scottish slopes another try! More recently, I have been on the Edinburgh University Snow Sports Club trips to the French Alps, which have been great fun. As someone who has stayed in catered chalets, I know how important a good chalet host is to the whole holiday experience. My aim, as a host, is to create a relaxed atmosphere where guests will feel completely at home in their chalet. My guests will enjoy great food, drink and company in the evening, and will wake up ready for another day of skiing and vin chaud! I can’t wait to welcome you to Chalet Vallon Blanc and I am sure that you will have a very memorable ski holiday in La Tania with Mountain Heaven.
Please read our reviews below and also checkout our Tripadvisor reviews by clicking on their logo
Friendly relaxed chalet atmosphere