Chalet Vallon Blanc is perfectly placed at the start of the day, after a two minute walk to the slopes you just ski down to the gondola from your door. The detached chalet is situated in a lovely location amongst the trees at the top of the village. Once the gondola reaches the top it’s just a question of which way to head off from the top in to the vast Three Valleys.
Vallon Blanc is a light and spacious chalet with stunning views from its large private terrace and garden, and some great facilities including its very own sauna. The lounge is centred around a log burning stove with plenty of comfy seating around and there’s also a cosy TV snug to add to the warm and welcoming feel of this very special chalet.
At a Glance
- 5 en suite bedrooms sleeping 10 in twins or can be made as doubles
- Stunning views from the living/dining area
- Large sun terrace and private garden
- Only two minutes away from the slopes and a short walk to the village centre
- Free WIFI
- UK Satellite TV
- Media /Games room with TV
- Heated boot warmers
On the outside there is a tranquil private garden with large sun terrace with seating.
Level 1 (Entrance level)
- Entrance hall together with ski storage & heated boot warmers
- Open plan lounge & dining area with a table that comfortably seats 10 people. Balcony with stunning views from the lounge over the valley.
- Bedroom 1 - Twin/double with en-suite bath/overhead shower, heated towel rail, toilet and washbasin
- Bedroom 2 - Twin/double with en-suite shower, heated towel rail , toilet and washbasin
- Bedroom 3 - Twin/double with en-suite shower, heated towel rail ,toilet and washbasin
- Bedroom 4 - Twin/double with en-suite bath/overhead shower, heated towel rail, toilet and washbasin
- Bedroom 5 - Twin/double with en-suite bath/overhead shower, heated towel rail, toilet and washbasin
- Media /games room
Chalet Vallon Blanc is set amongst the trees at the top of the village and is two minute walk to the piste with a short ski down to the telecabine There is a 15 minute walk to the pedestrianized village centre with its bustling bars, restaurants and shops.
15 Dec 2018
- 22 Dec 2018Sold out
- 29 Dec 2018Sold out
- 05 Jan 2019Sold out
- 12 Jan 2019Sold out
- 19 Jan 2019Per person pricefrom £499was £599Whole booking unavailable2 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 26 Jan 2019Sold out
- 02 Feb 2019Sold out
- 09 Feb 2019Per person pricefrom £599was £849Whole chalet price £5,990 was £8,4905 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 16 Feb 2019Sold out
- 23 Feb 2019Per person pricefrom £699Whole booking unavailable2 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 02 Mar 2019Sold out
- 09 Mar 2019Per person pricefrom £699Whole booking unavailable3 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 16 Mar 2019Sold out
- 23 Mar 2019Per person pricefrom £599was £699Whole chalet price £5,990 was £6,9905 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 30 Mar 2019Per person pricefrom £599was £699Whole chalet price £5,990 was £6,9905 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 06 Apr 2019Per person pricefrom £699was £799Whole chalet price £6,990 was £7,9905 of 5 rooms leftBook
- 13 Apr 2019Per person pricefrom £499was £599Whole chalet price £4,990 was £5,9905 of 5 rooms leftBook
Our catered price includes:
- Complimentary shared airport transfers from Geneva or train transfers (strict terms and conditions apply and discounts are available if not required)
- Fully private transfers can be added at an additional cost
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast each morning (self – service on the chalet staff days off)
- Afternoon tea with cakes (6 nights)
- Evening meal on 6 nights (on five nights there will be 3 courses and on one night 2 courses)
- Unlimited bottled wine served with the evening meal
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free WIFI (see FAQ)
- UK Satellite Television
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team in resort
- Pre-holiday assistance with help booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
Additional optional services available:
- Fully private transfers at a small additional cost
- Wine upgrades
- In house Massage
- Children under 12 (at the time of the holiday) get a 10% discount, if they require an adult rather than child meal there is a charge of £25 per child
- Unoccupied beds - If you occupy a double/twin room by yourself unfortunately we have to charge the empty bed at the full rate less £100.
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
- If accepted additional children under 2, over the bedroom/chalet capacity, are charged at £200 each which includes a shared transfer, cots and highchairs but excludes baby food and bed linen/duvets
Please read our reviews below and also checkout our Tripadvisor reviews by clicking on their logoChalet was lovely and Francesca was excellent - great cooking, very well organised and very pleasant. Overall fantastic trip. Ski hire service excellent.Wilson 06/01/2017Great friendly office staff when booking.
Friendly relaxed chalet atmosphereD Kelvin 17/03/2017Had a thoroughly enjoyable holiday our Host Annette was very accommodatingWadsworth 17/03/2017Thank you Mountain Heaven for a very memorable holiday. The food was the best we have ever had as was the service and companyThe Reid Party January 2015Keeping fruit out is really good, as is butter, marmalade in non catering chalets. There is enough wine and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Chalets well positioned. Good hosts, consistent recruitment. A Good product at a good price point. You probably have a better product than people are aware of. Cheers peteP Cade 24/03/2017Annette was extremely helpful and it made for a lovely week!M Easton 17/03/2017Thank you so much for an amazing chalet experience. The chalet is lovely and the host excellent. Absolutely nothing was too much trouble.Rob and the Group Jan 2015Our host Annette made us feel very welcome and looked after us so well. She was extremely attentive to our every need! A wonderful stay. Thank you.N Davies 24/02/2017We had a lovely time at Vallon Blanc, thank you, wonderful food and an excellent TV roomThe Stirrups and Peffers Jan 2015had a great stay in la Tania. Everything ran smoothly from transfers to ski hire, getting lift passes etc. Francesca was a very lovely host. food was cooked very well and nothing was too much trouble.
Thank youS Hill 27/01/2017Absolutely Awesome !! Couldn't have asked for more. Great accommodation, stunning views, brilliant hosts, fantastic food, plus wine & a sauna after a day on the slopes, what more could you want !! Thoroughly recommend.Kate Jan 2016Annette was a brilliant host and created a overmanned welcoming atmosphere in the chalet. All the food was delicious and there was plenty of it. I would give Annette 5 stars!W Butler 24/02/2017Tina provided an excellent service all week which is particularly impressive since she was on her own. She was very courteous and charming and was always ready to help. The food was cooked to a very high standard. Overall, a very enjoyable holiday. Thank you.Richard Scarr March 2016Absolutely Awesome !! Couldn't have asked for more. Great accommodation, stunning views, brilliant hosts, fantastic food, plus wine & a sauna after a day on the slopes, what more could you want !! Thoroughly recommend.Kate Jan 2016This is our second visit and it hasn't disappointed. Our host and her assistant (Tina and Eleanor) have been more than attentive. Food has been excellent and the care we and our children have received has been second to none. We would highly recommend a stay at Vallon Blanc any time.Kirsten Garner Feb 2016Brilliant week, exceptional chalet host, great foodThe Ross Family April 2015Tina and Eleanor were great hosts, the chalet food and service was excellent. Would definitely come again.Ann McMahon Jan 2016Annette has been a fabulous host. Her cooking is lovely cannot fault it. She has bent over backwards to accommodate gluten free and nut free meals. The kids meals were great and very much appreciated.
Thank you.Chisholm 10/02/2017Annette was a fantastic host. Nothing was too much trouble for her. All the food she cooked was superb. Great knowledge of the local area and very friendly.M Anderson 03/02/2017Our chalet host Francesca was wonderful, cheerful,very organised and a good cook. The chalet was comfortable and well equipped. Hard to think of anything to change -The ski and boot service from Slide Candy was very convenient, as was delivery of lift passes to the chalet.I Evans 27/01/2017Very good chalet with the good view from the room windows. Nice girls - chalet hosts: rather friendly and helpful. Very good food: one of the best we've ever had in the La Tania chalet. Very positive experience: hope to return here in future.Alexander Khvostov March 2016Our first time in a catered chalet, it has been a brilliant experienceThe Bushel Party March 2015A very enjoyable last minute break - Annette our chalet host was great and her food was excellentColman 24/03/2017Food was great, Annette was great, chalet was great. Great trip.Thomas 03/03/2017Food was great, Annette was great, best chalet girl ever,chalet was great. Great trip.S Allen 17/03/2017Great experience overall, booking easy and communication throughout has been outstanding. Our host, Annette, has been exceptional!R Chitty 17/02/2017Went as a group of 10, Tina and Eleanor were great company and looked after us all so well, the meals were outstanding and I was especially pleased with the food as the only vegan, Tina put so much effort into providing something different and delicious every evening, couldn't have asked for more.Nik Alderson Jan 2016It has been very helpful the discuss dietary needs and have them met very time. Our party included a range of ages including an 18 month old baby boy. Our host service has been very accommodating of his needs. I cannot praise enough how helpful our host service has been.J Walton 22/12/2016Great holiday. Thank you all.Ivan Walshe Jan 2016Outstanding ....and we were very well looked after by both Tina and Eleanor. We will certainly recommend to family and friends and will no doubt return to soak up the Mountain Heaven experience. Tina very kindly pointed in the direction of skiing some of the best pistes in the 3 valleys.....very much appreciated. She also went out of her way to provide her personal items as we forgot ours. Many thanks.Doug Williams Feb 2016
News in La Tania
Top 5 Reasons to Visit La TaniaRead more
Festival of fireworks in CourchevelRead more
Want to find out more about Chalet Vallon Blanc?Get in touch
Sign up to our newsletter!
- 22 Dec 2018