Our self-catered chalet apartment is located in the Les Eucherts area of La Rosière at a height of 1850m. It's in the perfect location being in a very quiet area with uninterrupted views over the valley but only 150m away from the main chairlift, the ice skating rink,bowling alley, shops, bars and restaurants.
Apartment Les Eucherts is in a small chalet complex and the apartment has stunning views down the valley, it has five bedrooms.
There is a lounge/dining area with a dining table seating up to 10 people which overlooks the valley below together with comfortable sofas.
At a Glance
- 5 bedrooms sleeping up to 10 people with 3 doubles, one twin and a bunk bedroom
- Bedroom 1 is a double with an en-suite shower, washbasin and toilet
- Bedroom 2 is a double with an en-suite shower and washbasin
- Bedroom 3 is a double with an en-suite bath, washbasin and toilet
- Bedroom 4 is a twin with an en-suite shower and washbasin
- Bedroom 5 is a large bunk bedroom with an en-suite shower and washbasin
- Additional toilet
- Fully fitted kitchen with hob with 4 rings, oven, large Fridge Freezer, microwave, toaster etc.
- Free WIFI
- Living/dining area with a table seating up to 10 people
- Great views from the lounge
- 150m from lifts and ice skating rink
- TV with DVD and CD player
- The apartment for the duration of your holiday
- All utilities e.g. electricity and water
- All bed linen and towels
- Please note that for this apartment beds are not made up for arrival
- Please note that for this apartment a final clean is not included
- All local tourist taxes
- Discounted equipment hire
- A lift pass collection and delivery service (when pre-ordered)
- The services of our Mountain Heaven in-resort staff
- Ski lockers
- Free local parking
- Cots and Highchairs (must be pre-booked)
Additional optional services are available including:
Please note that we require a £550 deposit to be paid by a credit card two weeks before your holiday. This will be refunded back to your card within 14 days at the end of your stay as long as you have left the apartment in the state required and caused no damage (a French cheque is also accepted in resort). Note: you will not be able to collect your keys unless a deposit has been paid and we will arrange for a time to inspect your apartment at the end