La Rosiere is largely a modern resort so we feel very lucky to be able to offer this remarkable 150 year old traditional stone farm building has been lovingly restored, transforming it into a fabulous chalet. It’s a rare treat and what’s more it’s in a superb location – the main express lift only a 50 metre walk away, and you can ski back to with 20 metres of the chalet’s front door.
Chalet Epilobe is a warm and homely chalet that’s beautiful inside and out, offering a cosy interior with stylish contemporary design within; then looking out there are spectacular uninterrupted views across the valley, which you can enjoy from a lovely south facing balcony.
Covid 19 Guarantee- Please see our Covid 19 infromation here
At a Glance
- Living room and dining area with open plan kitchen and balcony with south facing uninterrupted fantastic views over the Tarentaise valley and beyond.
- 50m from lifts and ice skating rink
- Free WIFI & satellite T.V
- Heated Boot Warmers
Detailed Bedroom Description
Room 1: Twin/ Double room with en-suite shower and sink facing south with great views of the Tarentaise valley, private toilet (outside the bedroom)
Room 2: Twin room with en-suite shower, sink and toilet
Room 3: Twin / Double with ensuite shower, sink and toilet and south facing balcony with great views of the Tarentaise valley
Room 4: Twin with en-suite shower and private separate toilet outside the bedroom
Chalet Epilobe is in a great location being only 50m away from the main Les Eucherts 6 seater express chairlift and ski school meeting point, in fact its one of the closest catered chalets in the whole of La Rosiere to the slopes. Les Eucherts has its own bustling centre with shops, bars, restaurants, a bowling alley, ice rink and ski school. La Rosiere centre is a short free bus ride away or a pleasant stroll along a pretty forest track.
12 Dec 2020
Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £3,5124 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 19 Dec 2020Per person pricefrom £689Whole chalet price £5,5124 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 26 Dec 2020Per person pricefrom £839Whole chalet price £6,7124 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 02 Jan 2021Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £4,3124 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 09 Jan 2021Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £4,3124 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 16 Jan 2021Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £4,3124 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 23 Jan 2021Sold out
- 30 Jan 2021Sold out
- 06 Feb 2021Sold out
- 13 Feb 2021Sold out
- 20 Feb 2021Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £4,7124 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 27 Feb 2021Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £4,7124 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 06 Mar 2021Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £4,7124 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 13 Mar 2021Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £4,7124 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 20 Mar 2021Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £4,7124 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 27 Mar 2021Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £4,7124 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 03 Apr 2021Whole bookings onlyWhole chalet price £5,1124 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 10 Apr 2021Sold out
Catered service price includes:
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- A welcome drink of Prosecco with canapés on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on five mornings
- Continental self – servicebreakfast on two morning
- Afternoon tea on seven afternoons
- A three course evening meal on six nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on six nights
- Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
- Mid-week clean
- Free WiFi & UK Satellite Television (subject to availability)
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team
- Concierge service including
- Arranging ski passes
- Arranging equipment rental
- Restaurant booking on staff days off
- In chalet massages with our partner Massage Me
- Transfers which can be added at our commercial rates (when prices are released)
- Ski Pass
- Local Tourist tax - This will be charged per adult per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host day off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
- In house Massage with Massage Me
Discounts/Single Room Supplements
- Children under 12 (at the time of the holiday) get a 10% discount, if they require an adult rather than child meal there is a charge of £25 per child
- If only one person occupies a bedroom the charge will be twice the per person price less £100
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
- If accepted additional children under 2 (over the bedroom/chalet capacity) are charged at £100 each which includes cots and highchairs but excludes baby food and bed linen/duvets
The reviews for our first season operating this chalet will be posted onto the site soon, however please checkout the Tripadvisor Reviews for the chalet by clicking the link belowFantastic stay in Chalet Epilobe this week. Mariana, our host, was absolutely amazing! She was extremely attentive and a real pleasure to spend time with (not to mention, a wonderful cook). This was our second week this season with Mountain Heaven and we are already thinking about another trip to the same chalet. We really can't wait to come back to La Rosiere, such a great place with such lovely people.J Higginbotham 28/01/2017Host was excellent, personable, very accommodating, helpful with excellent interpersonal skills.Very flexible and made our stay very special and she went above and beyond. Accommodated all dietary requirements. Thank you Mariana you are fantastic.A Gay 24/03/2017Absolutely lovely host in a beautiful chalet, it was evident that Mariana could not do enough for us and her service was outstanding.Gage 13/01/2017Had a fantastic stay in La Rosiere. The chalet was very nice and excellent location, very handy. Our chalet host was great, very friendly and went the extra mile. The food was lovely and overall had a great holiday.E Boyle 13/01/2017Marianna has been great and has made us all very welcome.
Food and service fab.Mr Mchail 24/02/2017Had an amazing week in La Rosiere in our chalet - Mariana was a great host, really friendly and chatty, very professional and hard working. The food was amazing, very much appreciate my separate vegetarian menu - it was all delicious!Natasha 13/01/2017An excellent holiday and Mariana was the best host we have ever had.Hudson 10/03/2017Had a fantastic stay in La Rosiere. The chalet was very nice and excellent location, very handy. Our chalet host was great, very friendly and went the extra mile. The food was lovely and overall had a great holiday.
Had a great stay. Mariana is a super chalet host and a credit to your company. I would stay with MH again and recommend you.S Gage 13/01/2017We have had the most amazing time. We loved the chalet and Mariana was the best host we have ever had and we have stayed in many chalets in France and Switzerland. Her cooking was phenomenal.W Farmer 06/01/2017Marianna, the host, was excellent and made us feel very looked after. The food was brilliant and the cakes were superb. Even with a number of dietary requirements to cater for she always produced tasty dishes on time. Thanks MariannaDr Templeton 17/03/2017Everything was well organised and communication from the Mountain Heaven team was good. Chalet was as good as it looked on the website. Great access to slopes, being metres from a ski lift and lessons meeting point. Chalet was great for two families of four.
Chalet host Mariana was extremely accommodating with fitting menus around fussy eaters and changing meal times. This was much appreciated by the parents!Mr Simpson 17/02/2017This was a wonderful place to stay and Mariana was a brilliant and capable host, really friendly and helpful. We loved being so close to the slopes, and the chalet and food were great.Angie 27/01/2017Good quality chalet in an excellent location. The chalet is spacious enough with good wardrobe space, sufficient hangers etc and the beds were warm and comfortable. The only thing I would say could be better would be to have a sink in the loos but its a minor thing. Our host, Mariana, did an excellent job -she kept the chalet very clean and she handled the cooking without stress and produced really good food all week. She was friendly, personable - a fab host all round, thank you Mariana!Neison 13/01/2017
News in La Rosiere
Check snow webcams in our resortsRead more
Igloo at La RosiereRead more
Want to find out more about Chalet Epilobe?Get in touch
Sign up to our newsletter!
- 19 Dec 2020