La Rosiere is largely a modern resort so we feel very lucky to be able to offer this remarkable 150 year old traditional stone farm building has been lovingly restored, transforming it into a fabulous chalet. It’s a rare treat and what’s more it’s in a superb location – the main express lift only a 50 metre walk away, and you can ski back to with 20 metres of the chalet’s front door.
Chalet Epilobe is a warm and homely chalet that’s beautiful inside and out, offering a cosy interior with stylish contemporary design within; then looking out there are spectacular uninterrupted views across the valley, which you can enjoy from a lovely south facing balcony.
At a Glance
- Living room and dining area with open plan kitchen and balcony with south facing uninterrupted fantastic views over the Tarentaise valley and beyond.
- 50m from lifts and ice skating rink
- Free WIFI & satellite T.V
- Heated Boot Warmers
Detailed Bedroom Description
Room 1: Double room with en-suite shower and sink facing south
Room 2: Twin room with en-suite shower and sink
Separate toilet outside the bedrooms
Room 3: Double with ensuite shower and south facing balcony
Room 4: Twin with en suite shower
Separate toilet outside the bedrooms
Chalet Epilobe is in a great location being only 50m away from the main Les Eucherts 6 seater express chairlift and ski school meeting point, in fact its one of the closest catered chalets in the whole of La Rosiere to the slopes. Les Eucherts has its own bustling centre with shops, bars, restaurants, a bowling alley, ice rink and ski school. La Rosiere centre is a short free bus ride away or a pleasant stroll along a pretty forest track.
15 Dec 2018
- 22 Dec 2018Sold out
- 29 Dec 2018Sold out
- 05 Jan 2019Sold out
- 12 Jan 2019Sold out
- 19 Jan 2019Sold out
- 26 Jan 2019Sold out
- 02 Feb 2019Sold out
- 09 Feb 2019Sold out
- 16 Feb 2019Sold out
- 23 Feb 2019Sold out
- 02 Mar 2019Sold out
- 09 Mar 2019Sold out
- 16 Mar 2019Per person pricefrom £449was £649Whole chalet price £3,592 was £5,2724 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 23 Mar 2019Per person pricefrom £449was £649Whole chalet price £3,592 was £5,2724 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 30 Mar 2019Sold out
- 06 Apr 2019Per person pricefrom £449was £749Whole chalet price £3,592 was £5,9924 of 4 rooms leftBook
- 13 Apr 2019Per person pricefrom £449was £599Whole chalet price £3,592 was £4,7924 of 4 rooms leftBook
Our catered service price includes:
Complimentary shared airport transfers from Geneva or train transfers (strict terms and conditions apply and discounts are available if not required)
Fully private transfers can be added at an additional cost
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast each morning (self – service on the chalet staff days off)
- Afternoon tea with cakes (6 nights)
- Evening meal on 6 nights (on five nights there will be 3 courses and on one night 2 courses)
- Unlimited bottled wine served with the evening meal
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free WIFI (see FAQ)
- UK Satellite Television
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team in resort
- Pre-holiday assistance with help booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
Additional optional services available:
- Fully private transfers at a small additional cost
- Wine upgrades
- In house Massage
Discounts/Single Room Supplements
- Children under 12 (at the time of the holiday) get a 10% discount, if they require an adult rather than child meal there is a charge of £25 per child
- If only one person occupies a bedroom the charge will be the 2 X the per person price less £100
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
- If accepted additional children under 2, over the bedroom/chalet capacity, are charged at £200 each which includes a shared transfer, cots and highchairs but excludes baby food and bed linen/duvets
The reviews for our first season operating this chalet will be posted onto the site soon, however please checkout the Tripadvisor Reviews for the chalet by clicking the link belowWe have had the most amazing time. We loved the chalet and Mariana was the best host we have ever had and we have stayed in many chalets in France and Switzerland. Her cooking was phenomenal.W Farmer 06/01/2017Had a fantastic stay in La Rosiere. The chalet was very nice and excellent location, very handy. Our chalet host was great, very friendly and went the extra mile. The food was lovely and overall had a great holiday.
Had a great stay. Mariana is a super chalet host and a credit to your company. I would stay with MH again and recommend you.S Gage 13/01/2017Absolutely lovely host in a beautiful chalet, it was evident that Mariana could not do enough for us and her service was outstanding.Gage 13/01/2017Had a fantastic stay in La Rosiere. The chalet was very nice and excellent location, very handy. Our chalet host was great, very friendly and went the extra mile. The food was lovely and overall had a great holiday.E Boyle 13/01/2017This was a wonderful place to stay and Mariana was a brilliant and capable host, really friendly and helpful. We loved being so close to the slopes, and the chalet and food were great.Angie 27/01/2017Marianna has been great and has made us all very welcome.
Food and service fab.Mr Mchail 24/02/2017Had an amazing week in La Rosiere in our chalet - Mariana was a great host, really friendly and chatty, very professional and hard working. The food was amazing, very much appreciate my separate vegetarian menu - it was all delicious!Natasha 13/01/2017Everything was well organised and communication from the Mountain Heaven team was good. Chalet was as good as it looked on the website. Great access to slopes, being metres from a ski lift and lessons meeting point. Chalet was great for two families of four.
Chalet host Mariana was extremely accommodating with fitting menus around fussy eaters and changing meal times. This was much appreciated by the parents!Mr Simpson 17/02/2017Fantastic stay in Chalet Epilobe this week. Mariana, our host, was absolutely amazing! She was extremely attentive and a real pleasure to spend time with (not to mention, a wonderful cook). This was our second week this season with Mountain Heaven and we are already thinking about another trip to the same chalet. We really can't wait to come back to La Rosiere, such a great place with such lovely people.J Higginbotham 28/01/2017Host was excellent, personable, very accommodating, helpful with excellent interpersonal skills.Very flexible and made our stay very special and she went above and beyond. Accommodated all dietary requirements. Thank you Mariana you are fantastic.A Gay 24/03/2017Marianna, the host, was excellent and made us feel very looked after. The food was brilliant and the cakes were superb. Even with a number of dietary requirements to cater for she always produced tasty dishes on time. Thanks MariannaDr Templeton 17/03/2017Good quality chalet in an excellent location. The chalet is spacious enough with good wardrobe space, sufficient hangers etc and the beds were warm and comfortable. The only thing I would say could be better would be to have a sink in the loos but its a minor thing. Our host, Mariana, did an excellent job -she kept the chalet very clean and she handled the cooking without stress and produced really good food all week. She was friendly, personable - a fab host all round, thank you Mariana!Neison 13/01/2017An excellent holiday and Mariana was the best host we have ever had.Hudson 10/03/2017
News in La Rosiere
Check snow webcams in our resortsRead more
Igloo at La RosiereRead more
Want to find out more about Chalet Epilobe?Get in touch
Sign up to our newsletter!
- 22 Dec 2018