Chalet Perle is one a cut above the rest in La Plagne 1800. It’s a magnificent building, completely renovated very recently, in a superb position close to both resort facilities and the ski slopes. In fact you can normally ski back to the door and access back out to the piste in the morning is just a short walk.
Chalet Perle boasts a wonderful Scandinavian hot tub on its huge sun terrace and you have the added luxury of a sauna too. The chalet’s magnificent lounge is centred on its stylish open fireplace and has picture windows with views out over the La Plagne valley. There’s an open kitchen so you can watch the chalet’s team preparing your meals. All seven bedrooms are either en suite or with private facilities and there are heater ski lockers and boot warmers.
At a Glance
- 7 bedrooms sleeping 14 people
- All either en-suite or fully private with showers, toilets and washbasins together with heated towel rails
- One of the best locations in La Plagne 1800 being ski in and only 100m away from the blue piste which takes you to right by the piste
- Scandinavian hot tub
- Magnificent terrace with commanding views over the valley
- Free WIFI
- Log fire
- Satellite TV
- Heated Boot warmers and ski lockers
Chalet Perle is in a prime position in La Plagne 1800, normally ski in from the blue piste coming down from La Plagne Centre and in the morning it’s only a 100 metre walk away from the main piste that takes you directly to the Meleze lift. The chalet is also only a short distance away from the village of La Plagne 1800 where you can find restaurants, shops and of course bars including the popular La Mine.
There is a large lounge /dining area with an open fireplace which has stunning views over the slopes and also the Tarentaise valley below. The magnificent wooden Scandinavian hot tub is located in the private garden that receives plenty of sun in the afternoon. You can also relax in our sauna or have a drink on the very large sun terrace after a hard day on the slopes.
- Huge sun terrace on the front of the building and our large wooden Scandinavian hot tub is to the side of the chalet in a very private location.
- Entrance to the chalet
- Entrance hall with boot warmers and external ski lockers
- Bedroom 1 - Twin with private bathroom which has a shower toilet and heated towel rail. Great views over the slopes and valley (shared toilet with bedroom 2)
- Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom with private bathroom which has a shower toilet and heated towel rail. Great views over the slopes and valley (shared toilet with bedroom 1)
- Bedroom 3 - Large Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail with views overlooking the piste.
- Bedroom 4 - Large Twin with en-suite shower , toilet and heated towel rail with views overlooking the piste.
- Here is our fantastic large lounge with open fireplace together with our dining area with a large table with seating for up to 14 people. Our open plan kitchen is located on this floor so you can watch our chalet staff preparing your dinner. There is a balcony together with stunning views over the resort and Tarentaise valley. On this floor you will also find our sauna and there is a separate toilet for use by guests when dining/in the lounge
- Bedroom 5 – Double with en-suite bathroom with a shower, toilet and heated towel rail
- Room 6 - Twin with private shower, toilet and heated towel rail and balcony with views overlooking the piste. Note that there is restricted headroom in this bedroom in the bed area
- Room 7 – Double with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail and balcony and great views overlooking the mountains and piste
15 Dec 2018 From £599 PP Book now
22 Dec 2018 Sold out
29 Dec 2018 From £1,099 PP Book now
05 Jan 2019 From £699 PP Book now
12 Jan 2019 From £699 PP Book now
19 Jan 2019 From £725 PP Book now
26 Jan 2019 From £799 PP Book now
02 Feb 2019 From £799 PP Book now
09 Feb 2019 From £825 PP Book now
16 Feb 2019 From £1,099 PP Book now
23 Feb 2019 From £850 PP Book now
02 Mar 2019 From £825 PP Book now
09 Mar 2019 From £799 PP Book now
16 Mar 2019 From £799 PP Book now
23 Mar 2019 From £799 PP Book now
30 Mar 2019 From £815 PP Book now
06 Apr 2019 From £815 PP Book now
13 Apr 2019 From £725 PP Book now
Our catered price includes:
- Complimentary shared airport transfers from Geneva or train transfers (strict terms and conditions apply and discounts are available if not required)
- Fully private transfers can be added at an additional cost
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast each morning (self – service on the chalet staff days off)
- Afternoon tea with cakes (6 nights)
- Evening meal on 6 nights (on five nights there will be 3 courses and on one night 2 courses)
- Unlimited bottled wine served with the evening meal
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free WIFI (see FAQ)
- UK Satellite Television
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team in resort
- Pre-holiday assistance with help booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
Additional optional services available:
- Fully private transfers at a small additional cost
- Wine upgrades
- In house Massage
- Children under 12 - 10% discount unless they want to eat the adult meal at the adult meal time, in this case there will be no discount
- Unoccupied beds - If you occupy a double/twin room by yourself unfortunately we have to charge the empty bed at the full rate less £100.
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
Please read our reviews below and also checkout our Tripadvisor reviews by clicking on their logo
Hosts , Alex and Emma, were superb. Couldn't have been more accommodating.
We had a great stay. Our hosts Alex and Emma were extremely welcoming, very helpful with advice about the resort and produced great food!
The food and wine were also outstanding.
Mountain heaven, Alex, Emma thanks for providing us all a great holiday !
The fire was a lovely touch.
During our stay they provided outstanding hospitality. In a time when young people are often criticised for selfishness and bad behaviour they helped make our stay a most pleasant experience. Both of them always had a welcoming nature whether it was 1st thing in the morning or in the evening. Our meals were extremely well prepared and served with grace. Nothing was too much trouble and they both appeared to want to make our stay enjoyable.