Chalet Perle is one a cut above the rest in La Plagne 1800. It’s a magnificent building, completely renovated very recently, in a superb position close to both resort facilities and the ski slopes. In fact you can normally ski back to the door and access back out to the piste in the morning is just a short walk.
Chalet Perle boasts a wonderful Scandinavian hot tub on its huge sun terrace and you have the added luxury of a sauna too. The chalet’s magnificent lounge is centred on its stylish open fireplace and has picture windows with views out over the La Plagne valley. There’s an open kitchen so you can watch the chalet’s team preparing your meals. All seven bedrooms are either en suite or with private facilities and there are heater ski lockers and boot warmers.
At a Glance
- 7 bedrooms sleeping 14 people
- All either en-suite or fully private with showers, toilets and washbasins together with heated towel rails
- One of the best locations in La Plagne 1800 being ski in and only 100m away from the blue piste which takes you to right by the piste
- Scandinavian hot tub
- Magnificent terrace with commanding views over the valley
- Free WIFI
- Log fire
- Satellite TV
- Heated Boot warmers and ski lockers
Chalet Perle is in a prime position in La Plagne 1800, normally ski in from the blue piste coming down from La Plagne Centre and in the morning it’s only a 100 metre walk away from the main piste that takes you directly to the Meleze lift. The chalet is also only a short distance away from the village of La Plagne 1800 where you can find restaurants, shops and of course bars including the popular La Mine.
There is a large lounge /dining area with an open fireplace which has stunning views over the slopes and also the Tarentaise valley below. The magnificent wooden Scandinavian hot tub is located in the private garden that receives plenty of sun in the afternoon. You can also relax in our sauna or have a drink on the very large sun terrace after a hard day on the slopes.
- Huge sun terrace on the front of the building and our large wooden Scandinavian hot tub is to the side of the chalet in a very private location.
- Entrance to the chalet
- Entrance hall with boot warmers and external ski lockers
- Bedroom 1 - Twin with private bathroom which has a shower toilet and heated towel rail. Great views over the slopes and valley (shared toilet with bedroom 2)
- Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom with private bathroom which has a shower toilet and heated towel rail. Great views over the slopes and valley (shared toilet with bedroom 1)
- Bedroom 3 - Large Twin with en-suite bath (with overhead shower), toilet and heated towel rail with views overlooking the piste.
- Bedroom 4 - Large Twin with en-suite shower , toilet and heated towel rail with views overlooking the piste.
- Here is our fantastic large lounge with open fireplace together with our dining area with a large table with seating for up to 14 people. Our open plan kitchen is located on this floor so you can watch our chalet staff preparing your dinner. There is a balcony together with stunning views over the resort and Tarentaise valley. On this floor you will also find our sauna and there is a separate toilet for use by guests when dining/in the lounge
- Bedroom 5 – Double with en-suite bathroom with a shower, toilet and heated towel rail
- Room 6 - Twin with private shower, toilet and heated towel rail and balcony with views overlooking the piste. Note that there is restricted headroom in this bedroom in the bed area
- Room 7 – Double with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail and balcony and great views overlooking the mountains and piste
16 Dec 2017 Sold out
23 Dec 2017 Sold out
30 Dec 2017 Sold out
06 Jan 2018 Sold out
13 Jan 2018 Sold out
20 Jan 2018 Sold out
27 Jan 2018 Sold out
03 Feb 2018 Sold out
10 Feb 2018 Sold out
17 Feb 2018 Sold out
24 Feb 2018 From £824 PP Book now
03 Mar 2018 From £769 PP Book now
10 Mar 2018 Sold out
17 Mar 2018 Sold out
24 Mar 2018 Sold out
31 Mar 2018 Sold out
07 Apr 2018 Sold out
Our catered price includes:
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Continental breakfast with daily hot option on 6 days (self –service breakfast on the chalet staff day off)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes on six days
- 3 course evening meal on six nights
- A selection of complimentary hand-picked bottled wine served with the evening meal
- Children’s dinner at 6pm (if required)
- Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
- Free WIFI and UK satellite TV and Bluetooth speakers
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team in resort
- Pre-holiday assistance with help with booking you ski passes discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
- Complimentary airport/train transfers (discounts are available if not required)
- Fully private transfers from any local Alpine airport/station (whole chalet bookings only)
- Shared transfers from Geneva for room by room bookings (strict terms and conditions apply)
Additional optional services available:
• Fully private transfers at a small additional cost if the whole chalet has not been booked
• Wine upgrade to our Flagship chalet wine
- Under 12's deduct 10%
- Unoccupied beds - If you occupy a double/twin room by yourself unfortunately we have to charge the empty bed at the full rate less £100.
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
Note: Please note that no child or other discounts apply to the whole chalet price
Andrew & Tracy
Meet Your Chalet Host – Andrew Robins
A keen sportsman and sports fan I am excited to be working for Mountain Heaven again this season. I am an enthusiastic skier and snowboarder in the Winter but an equally dedicated golfer and hiker in the Summer. Having recently returned to the Northern Hemisphere, after ten years in New Zealand, my wife and I are travelling around Europe between ski seasons and I am enjoying the opportunity to experience as many different countries and golf courses as we can fit into our schedule. I like to keep up to date with the sports news (whether it is watching or reading about the latest tennis, motor sports, football or even golf tournaments) and relish a lively debate about the state of the English Premier League. Working with Mountain Heaven gives me an opportunity to entertain others in an environment and with the type of cuisine that I love. I am known for my edgy sense of humour and infectious laugh and I really look forward to meeting and entertaining my guests this season.
Meet Your Chalet Host – Tracy Robins
I’m thrilled to be returning to the Alps with Mountain Heaven again this season. I’ve always used my spare time to travel and between ski seasons am discovering the different cuisines and cultures of Europe whilst travelling with my husband. I am a keen hiker and, of course, skier who embraces challenge. I’m always willing to try something new, whether that’s living in New Zealand (which I did for ten years), scuba diving or snowboarding – although that experiment led to a swift return to skis. When I’m not breaking in a new pair of hiking boots or experimenting in the kitchen, I play a little golf (very badly), and I have always been a bookworm who enjoys classics and bestsellers alike. Working with Mountain Heaven gives me the opportunity to utilise my passion for cooking in a stunning chalet in one of the most beautiful resorts in France. I love entertaining and can’t wait to meet all my guests this season.
Please read our reviews below and also checkout our Tripadvisor reviews by clicking on their logo
During our stay they provided outstanding hospitality. In a time when young people are often criticised for selfishness and bad behaviour they helped make our stay a most pleasant experience. Both of them always had a welcoming nature whether it was 1st thing in the morning or in the evening. Our meals were extremely well prepared and served with grace. Nothing was too much trouble and they both appeared to want to make our stay enjoyable.
Hosts , Alex and Emma, were superb. Couldn't have been more accommodating.
We had a great stay. Our hosts Alex and Emma were extremely welcoming, very helpful with advice about the resort and produced great food!
The fire was a lovely touch.
The food and wine were also outstanding.
Mountain heaven, Alex, Emma thanks for providing us all a great holiday !