Chalet Graphite is located in a great position in La Plagne 1800, close to the piste and with commanding views of the valley, you can often ski back to within 10 metres of the chalet and access to the piste in the morning is just a short walk. Chalet Graphite boasts a wonderful hot tub on its sun terrace and you have the added luxury of a sauna. The chalet’s lounge is centred on its stylish open fireplace and has picture windows with views out over the La Plagne valley. There’s an open kitchen so you can watch the chalet’s team preparing your meals. All seven bedrooms are either en suite or have private facilities and there are heater ski lockers and boot warmers.
At a Glance
- 7 bedrooms sleeping 14 people
- All either en-suite or fully private with showers, toilets and washbasins together with heated towel rails
- One of the best locations in La Plagne 1800 only 100m away from the blue piste
- Outdoor hot tub
- Magnificent terrace with commanding views over the valley
- Free WIFI
- Log fire
- Internet enabled TV with Firestick
- Heated Boot warmers
- Ski locker
Chalet Graphite is in a prime position in La Plagne 1800, normally ski to within 30m of the chalet from the blue piste coming down from La Plagne Centre and in the morning it’s only a 100 metre walk away from the main piste that takes you directly to the Meleze lift. The chalet is also only a short distance away from the village of La Plagne 1800 where you can find restaurants, shops and of course bars including the popular La Mine.
There is a large lounge /dining area with an open fireplace which has stunning views over the slopes and also the Tarentaise valley below. The hot tub receives plenty of sun in the afternoon. You can also relax in our sauna or have a drink on the very large sun terrace after a hard day on the slopes.
- Sun terrace on the front and sides of the building and our hot tub is to the side of the chalet in a very private location.
- Entrance to the chalet
- Entrance hall with boot warmers
- Bedroom 1 - Twin with private bathroom which has a shower toilet and heated towel rail. Great views over the slopes and valley (shared toilet with bedroom 2)
- Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom with private bathroom which has a shower toilet and heated towel rail. Great views over the slopes and valley (shared toilet with bedroom 1)
- Bedroom 3 - Large Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail with views overlooking the piste.
- Bedroom 4 - Large Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail with views overlooking the piste.
- Here is our fantastic large lounge with open fireplace together with our dining area with a large table with seating for up to 14 people. Our open plan kitchen is located on this floor so you can watch our chalet staff preparing your dinner. There is a balcony together with stunning views over the resort and Tarentaise valley. On this floor you will also find the sauna and there is a separate toilet for use by guests when dining/in the lounge
- Bedroom 5 – Double with en-suite bathroom with a shower, toilet and heated towel rail
- Room 6 - Twin with private shower, toilet and heated towel rail and balcony with views overlooking the piste. Note that there is restricted headroom in this bedroom in the bed area
- Room 7 – Double with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail with great views overlooking the mountains and piste
Note: The chalet staff live out in their own apartment under the chalet
Catered service price includes:
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- A welcome drink of Prosecco with canapés on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on five mornings
- Continental self – service breakfast on two morning
- Afternoon tea on seven afternoons
- A three course evening meal on six nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on six nights
- Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
- Mid-week clean
- Free WiFi & UK Satellite Television (subject to availability)
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team
- Concierge service including
- Arranging ski passes
- Arranging in chalet equipment rental
- Restaurant booking on staff days off
- In chalet massages with our partner Massage Me
- Use of hot tub/sauna (where applicable at selected times)
- Transfers which can be added at our commercial rates (when prices are released)
- Ski Pass
- Local Tourist tax - This will be charged per adult per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host day off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
- In house Massage with Massage Me
Discounts/Single Room Supplements
- Children under 12 (at the time of the holiday) get a 10% discount, if they require an adult rather than child meal there is a charge of £25 per child
- If only one person occupies a bedroom the charge will be twice the per person price less £100
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
- If accepted additional children under 2 (over the bedroom/chalet capacity) are charged at £100 each which includes cots and highchairs but excludes baby food and bed linen/duvets
Please read our reviews below.
We had a great stay. Our hosts Alex and Emma were extremely welcoming, very helpful with advice about the resort and produced great food!
Hosts , Alex and Emma, were superb. Couldn't have been more accommodating.
During our stay they provided outstanding hospitality. In a time when young people are often criticised for selfishness and bad behaviour they helped make our stay a most pleasant experience. Both of them always had a welcoming nature whether it was 1st thing in the morning or in the evening. Our meals were extremely well prepared and served with grace. Nothing was too much trouble and they both appeared to want to make our stay enjoyable.
The fire was a lovely touch.
The food and wine were also outstanding.
Mountain heaven, Alex, Emma thanks for providing us all a great holiday !