Chalet Graphite is located in a great position in La Plagne 1800, close to the piste and with commanding views of the valley, you can often ski back to within 10 metres of the chalet and access to the piste in the morning is just a short walk. Chalet Graphite boasts a wonderful brand new hot tub on its sun terrace and you have the added luxury of a sauna. The chalet’s lounge is centred on its stylish open fireplace and has picture windows with views out over the La Plagne valley. There’s an open kitchen so you can watch the chalet’s team preparing your meals. All seven bedrooms are either en suite or whave private facilities and there are heater ski lockers and boot warmers.
At a Glance
- 7 bedrooms sleeping 14 people
- All either en-suite or fully private with showers, toilets and washbasins together with heated towel rails
- One of the best locations in La Plagne 1800 being ski in and only 100m away from the blue piste which takes you to right by the piste
- Outdoor hot tub
- Magnificent terrace with commanding views over the valley
- Free WIFI
- Log fire
- Satellite TV
- Heated Boot warmers and ski lockers
Chalet Graphite is in a prime position in La Plagne 1800, normally ski in from the blue piste coming down from La Plagne Centre and in the morning it’s only a 100 metre walk away from the main piste that takes you directly to the Meleze lift. The chalet is also only a short distance away from the village of La Plagne 1800 where you can find restaurants, shops and of course bars including the popular La Mine.
There is a large lounge /dining area with an open fireplace which has stunning views over the slopes and also the Tarentaise valley below. The hot tub receives plenty of sun in the afternoon. You can also relax in our sauna or have a drink on the very large sun terrace after a hard day on the slopes.
- Sun terrace on the front and sides of the building and our hot tub is to the side of the chalet in a very private location.
- Entrance to the chalet
- Entrance hall with boot warmers and external ski lockers
- Bedroom 1 - Twin with private bathroom which has a shower toilet and heated towel rail. Great views over the slopes and valley (shared toilet with bedroom 2)
- Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom with private bathroom which has a shower toilet and heated towel rail. Great views over the slopes and valley (shared toilet with bedroom 1)
- Bedroom 3 - Large Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail with views overlooking the piste.
- Bedroom 4 - Large Twin with en-suite shower , toilet and heated towel rail with views overlooking the piste.
- Here is our fantastic large lounge with open fireplace together with our dining area with a large table with seating for up to 14 people. Our open plan kitchen is located on this floor so you can watch our chalet staff preparing your dinner. There is a balcony together with stunning views over the resort and Tarentaise valley. On this floor you will also find our sauna and there is a separate toilet for use by guests when dining/in the lounge
- Bedroom 5 – Double with en-suite bathroom with a shower, toilet and heated towel rail
- Room 6 - Twin with private shower, toilet and heated towel rail and balcony with views overlooking the piste. Note that there is restricted headroom in this bedroom in the bed area
- Room 7 – Double with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail with great views overlooking the mountains and piste
14 Dec 2019
- 21 Dec 2019Sold out
- 28 Dec 2019Sold out
- 04 Jan 2020Sold out
- 11 Jan 2020Sold out
- 18 Jan 2020Sold out
- 25 Jan 2020Sold out
- 01 Feb 2020Sold out
- 08 Feb 2020Sold out
- 15 Feb 2020Sold out
- 22 Feb 2020Sold out
- 29 Feb 2020Per person pricefrom £699was £750Whole chalet price £9,786 was £10,5007 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 07 Mar 2020Per person pricefrom £699was £750Whole booking unavailable4 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 14 Mar 2020Sold out
- 21 Mar 2020Per person pricefrom £699Whole chalet price £9,7867 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 28 Mar 2020Per person pricefrom £750
Catered service price includes:
- Complimentary shared transfers from Geneva airport or local train stations (strict time terms and conditions apply)
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- A welcome drink of Vin Chaud with canapés on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on five mornings
- Continental self – service breakfast on two morning
- Afternoon tea on seven afternoons
- A three course evening meal on six nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on six nights
- Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
- Mid-week clean
- Free WiFi & UK Satellite Television (subject to availability)
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team
- Concierge service including
- Arranging ski passes
- Arranging in chalet equipment rental
- Restaurant booking on staff days off
- In chalet massages with our partner Massage Me
- Use of hot tub/sauna (where applicable at selected times)
- Ski Pass
- Local Tourist tax - This will be charged per adult per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host day off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
- Fully private transfers (please ask for a quote)
- In house Massage with Massage Me
Discounts/Single Room Supplements
- Children under 12 (at the time of the holiday) get a 10% discount, if they require an adult rather than child meal there is a charge of £25 per child
- If only one person occupies a bedroom the charge will be twice the per person price less £100
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
- If accepted additional children under 2 (over the bedroom/chalet capacity) are charged at £200 each which includes a shared transfer, cots and highchairs but excludes baby food and bed linen/duvets
Please read our reviews below.Fantastic all round, could not have asked for a better chaletPhil Taylor Feb 2016Emma and Alex were fantastic hosts and made our holiday stress free. They were very accommodating and catered to our needs every day. If we needed something they always delivered. My gluten free goodies were fantastic and the food for being gluten free was amazing. Thank you for a beat stay.F Ross 20/01/2017Our hosts Alex and Emma were great! Nice and chilled, very hospitable and friendly.A Ross 20/01/20176th year with MH and another great year. Room was small - probably only criticism.
Hosts , Alex and Emma, were superb. Couldn't have been more accommodating.Ben 20/01/2017Alex and Emma were outstanding and friendly hosts and made the week for us. The chalet is in a superb location and the standard of the rooms and facilities is excellent. The combination of all of these allowed all 14 of us to have a superb week.
The food and wine were also outstanding.
Mountain heaven, Alex, Emma thanks for providing us all a great holiday !D Morgan 10/02/2017Thoroughly enjoyed our stay! The hosts were great fun, accommodating and very friendly. We really appreciated the effort made to provide dairy free treats and alternatives for those who didn't like the set menu. Overall we really loved the experience!Rachel Jan 2016The staff were lovely and excellent cooks. They made my dad's birthday a wonderful experience by helping to decorate and baking an amazing birthday cake. The upstairs area is great for large groups and the chalet is lovely.S Burrows 13/01/2017Simply the best family holiday we have ever had. The staff have played a huge part in the whole experience with their fantastic hospitality. The food was excellent and the chalet was everything we hoped for. Thank you!Dumergue 26/12/2016Excellent service overall from the time booking to end of our stay. The hosts were so friendly and attentive and the food was excellent. We definitely recommendd! Thank you for a brilliant holiday! The hot tub and sauna were an extra bonus!!!Julie Evans Dec 2015Amazing food! Fantastic hosts and beautiful chalet. I've had a really great time and will be visiting the mountains with mountain heaven again!Joanna Shaw Jan 2016Very enjoyable holiday. Excellent location. Very helpful and friendly staffStu Edon Feb 2016Chalet hosts very helpful couldn't ask for more. Friendly easy and comfortable environment. Carolyn helpful too.C Bowen 10/03/2017The hosts were extremely accommodating providing fantastic service with a friendly attitude. Food was always precisely on time and of exceptional quality. Stuart and Tea were always calm and efficient even with all the kids running around and requests coming in from us for log fires and hot tub heating, all taken within their stride. The kids loved them. Great information on the resort, ski runs and local eating recommendations for their night off. The rest of the Mountain Hevean experience was also efficient and accommodating and nothing was too much trouble even providing a tumble dryer for e real nappies. Overall fantastic holiday!Mike Duma Feb 2016A great week in la Plagne, loved the hot tub! Alex and Emma did a great job looking after us.Matt 13/01/2017Absolutely fantastic! The very Best food and so well looked after in every way! Can't wait to come back next year and stay again. Thank you for all your amazing services !Caroline Dec 2016Great location, good facilities, great chalet staff.
The fire was a lovely touch.D Hillyard 24/03/2017Alex and Emma were amazing hosts: very friendly and caring-brilliant and accolade to your company - thank youP Savage 27/01/2017Another great week with Mountain Heaven - thanks to Alex and EmmaC Richardson 20/01/2017Our stay at the chalet Perle (now known as Chalet Graphite) was certainly memorable for all the right reasons. As a large group we were difficult to cater for arriving at varying times for breakfast. Despite this, Alex and Emma did a superb job, ensuring we had an enjoyable and relaxing time. They managed to strike a perfect balance of service and friendliness. Ultimately our stay at Chalet Perle was made by the hosts themselves. We wish them all the very best for the remainder of the season and the future.S Morgan 10/02/2017Our friendly relaxed and helpful team were amazing. Nothing was too much trouble, even shelling our boiled eggs. Hot tub fab. Food great. Helpful apres ski advice. Please could we have some hooks in the bathrooms? Lovely chalet, very clean. Thanks for looking after us!Debbie Green April 2016Chalet staff 11\10. Warm friendly and polite. Would happily go out of their way to please the guests. Would 100% reccomend and book again.C Passant 16/12/2016We had a very nice stay, we are very happy with our hosts Alex and Emma who were very accommodating and hard working and helpful.Julie 27/01/2017Breakfast was excellent and the evening meals were also very good and varied,chalet hosts were very good.A Teare 17/03/2017We had a wonderful stay, the food was great and the staff were very attentive and helpfulN Fairburn 26/12/2016We had a wonderful stay, the staff were great, the food delicious, the facilities on point. Of particular note was the staff who were extremely flexible and caterered to our needs extremely well. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble. We ha a great stay,the chalet was well equipped and comfortable . the only thing that could be improved is the internet which was unreliable. Our thanks to the team _ you have made our stay and we would certainly use mountain heaven again. Please pass on our thanks to the excellent chalet team _they are a credit to the company and between us we have stayed in many resorts.Paul Jan 2016I would like you to know that our hosts at Chalet Perle (now known as Chalet Graphite) in Plagne 1800, Alex & Emma, are a credit to your company.
During our stay they provided outstanding hospitality. In a time when young people are often criticised for selfishness and bad behaviour they helped make our stay a most pleasant experience. Both of them always had a welcoming nature whether it was 1st thing in the morning or in the evening. Our meals were extremely well prepared and served with grace. Nothing was too much trouble and they both appeared to want to make our stay enjoyable.G Boote 21/01/2017I had such a wonderful time at Chalet Perle (now known as Chalet Graphite). I hadn't been to La Plagne before or stayed with Mountain Heaven, I was totally impressed by both. Our hosts worked tirelessly and cooked each meal to perfection and we awoke to a great breakfast each morning. Such a great job the price doesn't convey e quality. I will book again for sure!Dan Harrison Jan 2016What a fantastic experience we had in your catered chalet! The chalet and the hosts Alex and Emma were awesome! The food was first class and the red wine was too good!!!R Todd 10/03/2017Amazing week. Alex and Emma were excellent hosts keeping the wine flowing with tasty food too.We found chalet Perle (now known as Chalet Graphite) to be immaculately clean and a pleasure to stay in.Rodker 20/01/2017Thanks so much for a wonderful Xmas holiday. The Mountain Heaven team were fantastic, friendly and responded to every request with enthusiasm and passion. The food was awesome and the chalet perfect for a Xmas break. Well done to Alex, Emma, Becky and Rosie.Russell 26/12/2016The food was amazing and the staff were all so nice. I felt so welcome and the chalet was in exelent condition. It was an amazing stay, thank you!Aimee Williams Jan 2016Alex and Emma both hosted a very relaxed but well run Chalet. Great food, good quality wine. Great location and lots of sun. Overall, a very nice experience and we would look to book again.P Lund 17/03/2017Super food and great service from Alex and Emma! The rocky road was awesome!
We had a great stay. Our hosts Alex and Emma were extremely welcoming, very helpful with advice about the resort and produced great food!Chris 17/03/2017Fantastic resort, fantastic chalet and fantastic staff. I would happily book with MH again.Joe Calleja-Gera March 2016Lovely chalet. Really good hosts. Great atmosphere and pleasant guests.D Scillitoe 16/12/2016We have had a fantastic stay. Alex and Emma were fabulous hosts, they made us all feel really welcome. Food was fantastic.Abigail 10/02/2017Alex and Emma were extremely helpful and we felt they were happy to help with anything we needed. Plenty of tasty food for both Kids and adults . we felt they achieved the right balance of being both attentive without being in our face. Alex in particular was excellent with the children. we all loved the hot tub!C Forster 24/02/2017
News in La Plagne 1800
Dining at Union in La Plagne MontalbertRead more
April in La Plagne: Subli’CimesRead more
Want to find out more about Chalet Graphite?Get in touch
Sign up to our newsletter!
- 21 Dec 2019