If you’re looking for the highest standard of chalet service in a luxurious chalet in the most picturesque village of one of the world’s most sought after resorts you’re found it: Chalet Jardin d'Angele. You’ll enjoy our very special Mountain Heaven Premium Service in this beautiful detached chalet, which boasts its very own spa, complete with indoor Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna.
Jardin D'Angele doesn’t just offer comfort, ambience and charm it even has a perfect location just minutes from the main lifts that access the whole of the Three Valleys, and yet it’s in a peaceful position too, with wonderful mountain views out. The chalet has a large open plan living room and is the perfect spot to relax around the roaring log fire. Its dining area with large table has picture windows letting the light flood in and all seven bedrooms are en-suite. It’s no surprise that there are so many repeat bookings to this property.
At a Glance
- 7 bedrooms in total
- 6 twins/double bedrooms
- 1 suite with a twin/double bed and sofabed
- Views of the mountains
- Large open plan living and dining area
- English Satellite TV
- Traditional log fire in living area
- Spa facility with sauna, steam room and indoor hot tub
- Free WIFI & UK Satellite TV
- Bluetooth Speaker System
- Free parking (limited)
- Only 100m from the main lift and village centre
- Bedroom 1 Twin /Double En-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 2 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 3 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 4 Twin/Double and sofabed with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 5 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
Lower Ground Floor
- Bedroom 6 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 7 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
The spa centre features a hot tub, sauna and a steam room. Please note that this facility is shared with our other chalet next door
Jardin D'Angele is located in the charming village of Le Praz, Courchevels prettiest village. You can ski back to within 100 metres of the chalet along a winding forest piste. The telecabin and new express lift are a short walk along a driveway that gives you fast easy access to the magnificent 3 Valleys Ski Area The village centre is a few minutes' walk from the chalet and has narrow winding cobbled streets traditional village shops, renowned restaurants and après ski bars. If you want even more choice of bars and restaurants a free shuttle bus runs from Le Praz to Courchevel 1850.
The chalet not only offers an ideal location for skiing but has a wide selection of cross country skiing and picturesque walking trails ideal for snow shoeing.
When you book the whole chalet you only pay for 14 people as there is one free place Please note this chalet is only available for whole chalet groups on the 03/03/18
We welcome individual room bookings on most weeks of the season except the following dates: 10/02, 03/03 do not book rooms online as we will have to refund you
16 Dec 2017 Sold out
23 Dec 2017 Sold out
30 Dec 2017 Sold out
06 Jan 2018 Sold out
13 Jan 2018 Sold out
20 Jan 2018 Sold out
27 Jan 2018 Sold out
03 Feb 2018 Sold out
10 Feb 2018 Sold out
17 Feb 2018 Sold out
24 Feb 2018 Sold out
03 Mar 2018 Sold out
10 Mar 2018 Sold out
17 Mar 2018 Sold out
24 Mar 2018 From £799 PP Was £899 Book now
31 Mar 2018 Sold out
07 Apr 2018 From £799 PP Book now
Our Premium catered service price includes:
- Complimentary airport/train transfers (discounts are available if not required) (Excludes 9th December and short breaks)
- Fully private transfers from any Alpine airport/station for whole chalet bookings
- Shared transfers from Geneva for room by room bookings (strict terms and conditions apply)
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Cooked Breakfast on 6 days (self –service breakfast on the chalet hosts day off)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes on six days
- Pre-dinner drink
- Three course evening meal on 6 nights
- A local cheeseboard on 6 nights
- A selection of complimentary hand-picked bottled wine served with the evening meal
- Complimentary toiletries
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team in resort
- Pre-holiday assistance with help with booking you ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
- WIFI and UK satellite TV
- Fruit Bowl
Discounts/Under occupancy charges
- Under 12's deduct 10%
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
- Unoccupied beds - If you occupy a double/twin room by yourself unfortunately we have to charge the empty bed at the full rate less £100.
Note: Please note that no child or other discounts apply to the whole chalet price
Kiri and Rachael
Hello, Our names are Kiri and Rachael! We are both 22, from Harrogate and Manchester. We met last season hosting for Mountain Heaven in Le Praz, and loved it that much we’re back! Kiri has worked in hospitality since leaving school at 18 and this will be her fourth season as a Host. Where as for Rachael, after graduating from University completed the Hive Chalet Cookery course in Plan Peisey before undergoing her first season hosting for Mountain Heaven last year. We are very passionate about cooking, skiing, and with our local knowledge of Courchevel and the 3 Valleys are excited to welcome the new guests for Winter 2017/18, ensuring they have a fantastic holiday with Mountain Heaven.
Please read our reviews below and also checkout our Tripadvisor reviews by clicking on their logo
the chalet is so comfortable and the location is ideal. so close to the slopes, so close to a beautiful little authentic french village and so close to awesome little apres ski bars and fondue restaurants. yum! Amelie, Rachel And Jim were great. they have made our stay amazing. whether in the chalet or out on the slopes they have been welcoming and genuinely happy to see us. so full of ideas and recommendations of cool stuff to do in the valley. Thanks so much for your enthusiasm!
Upon reflection we will all look back on this trip with great fondness.The hosts have been so welcoming and kind and the chalet is so comfortable.
thank you to all the people behind the scenes. And once again , big kudos to the effort put into feeding the vegetarians in the group. Much appreciated!
Great local knowledge was always on hand and nothing was too much trouble even with multiple different meal requests from the kids.
The chalet was always immaculately clean and organised so no effort was ever expended on anything apart from enjoying the roaring fire with a glass of wine, some lovely canopes and then on to the beautifully cooked meal.
Everyone loved the spa which was a welcome oasis after a hard, and enjoyable, day on the slopes and it was nice to have the choice of the hot tub, steam room or sauna.
All in all a great week in Le Praz, great location near the main bubble and fantastic chalet with awesome hosts, thank you again Mountain Heaven!