If you’re looking for the highest standard of chalet service in a luxurious chalet in the most picturesque village of one of the world’s most sought after resorts you’re found it: Chalet Jardin d'Angele. You’ll enjoy our great Service in this beautiful detached chalet, which boasts its very own spa, complete with indoor Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna.
Jardin D'Angele doesn’t just offer comfort, ambience and charm it even has a perfect location just minutes from the main lifts that access the whole of the Three Valleys, and yet it’s in a peaceful position too, with wonderful mountain views out. The chalet has a large open plan living room and is the perfect spot to relax around the roaring log fire. Its dining area with large table has picture windows letting the light flood in and all seven bedrooms are en-suite. It’s no surprise that there are so many repeat bookings to this property.
At a Glance
- 7 bedrooms in total
- 6 twins/double bedrooms
- 1 suite with a twin/double bed and sofabed
- Views of the mountains
- Large open plan living and dining area
- English Satellite TV
- Traditional log fire in living area
- Spa facility with sauna, steam room and indoor hot tub
- Free WIFI & UK Satellite TV
- Bluetooth Speaker System
- Free parking (limited)
- Only 100m from the main lift and village centre
- Bedroom 1 Twin /Double En-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 2 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 3 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 4 Twin/Double and sofabed with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 5 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
Lower Ground Floor
- Bedroom 6 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 7 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
The spa centre features a hot tub, sauna and a steam room. Please note that this facility is shared with our other chalet next door
Jardin D'Angele is located in the charming village of Le Praz, Courchevels prettiest village. You can ski back to within 100 metres of the chalet along a winding forest piste. The telecabin and new express lift are a short walk along a driveway that gives you fast easy access to the magnificent 3 Valleys Ski Area The village centre is a few minutes' walk from the chalet and has narrow winding cobbled streets traditional village shops, renowned restaurants and après ski bars. If you want even more choice of bars and restaurants a free shuttle bus runs from Le Praz to Courchevel 1850.
The chalet not only offers an ideal location for skiing but has a wide selection of cross country skiing and picturesque walking trails ideal for snow shoeing.
When you book the whole chalet you only pay for 14 people as there is one free place Please note this chalet is only available for whole chalet groups on the 03/03/18
We welcome individual room bookings on most weeks of the season except the following dates: 10/02, 03/03 do not book rooms online as we will have to refund you
15 Dec 2018 From £599 PP Book now
22 Dec 2018 From £899 PP Book now
29 Dec 2018 Sold out
05 Jan 2019 From £899 PP Book now
12 Jan 2019 From £899 PP Book now
19 Jan 2019 From £799 PP Book now
26 Jan 2019 From £799 PP Book now
02 Feb 2019 From £845 PP Book now
09 Feb 2019 From £999 PP Book now
16 Feb 2019 From £1,199 PP Book now
23 Feb 2019 From £999 PP Book now
02 Mar 2019 From £999 PP Book now
09 Mar 2019 From £899 PP Book now
16 Mar 2019 From £899 PP Book now
23 Mar 2019 From £899 PP Book now
30 Mar 2019 From £799 PP Book now
06 Apr 2019 From £899 PP Book now
13 Apr 2019 From £699 PP Book now
Our Catered service price includes:
- Complimentary shared airport transfers from Geneva or train transfers (strict terms and conditions apply and discounts are available if not required)
- Fully private transfers can be added at an additional cost
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast each morning (self – service on the chalet staff days off)
- Afternoon tea with cakes (6 nights)
- Evening meal on 6 nights (on five nights there will be 3 courses and on one night 2 courses)
- Unlimited bottled wine served with the evening meal
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free WIFI (see FAQ)
- UK Satellite Television
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team in resort
- Pre-holiday assistance with help booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
Additional optional services available:
- Fully private transfers at a small additional cost
- Wine upgrades
- In house Massage
Discounts/Under occupancy charges
- Under 12's deduct 10%
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
- Unoccupied beds - If you occupy a double/twin room by yourself unfortunately we have to charge the empty bed at the full rate less £100.
Note: Please note that no child or other discounts apply to the whole chalet price
Please read our reviews below and also checkout our Tripadvisor reviews by clicking on their logo
the chalet is so comfortable and the location is ideal. so close to the slopes, so close to a beautiful little authentic french village and so close to awesome little apres ski bars and fondue restaurants. yum! Amelie, Rachel And Jim were great. they have made our stay amazing. whether in the chalet or out on the slopes they have been welcoming and genuinely happy to see us. so full of ideas and recommendations of cool stuff to do in the valley. Thanks so much for your enthusiasm!
Upon reflection we will all look back on this trip with great fondness.The hosts have been so welcoming and kind and the chalet is so comfortable.
thank you to all the people behind the scenes. And once again , big kudos to the effort put into feeding the vegetarians in the group. Much appreciated!
Great local knowledge was always on hand and nothing was too much trouble even with multiple different meal requests from the kids.
The chalet was always immaculately clean and organised so no effort was ever expended on anything apart from enjoying the roaring fire with a glass of wine, some lovely canopes and then on to the beautifully cooked meal.
Everyone loved the spa which was a welcome oasis after a hard, and enjoyable, day on the slopes and it was nice to have the choice of the hot tub, steam room or sauna.
All in all a great week in Le Praz, great location near the main bubble and fantastic chalet with awesome hosts, thank you again Mountain Heaven!