If you’re looking for a beautiful traditional chalet in the most picturesque village of one of the world’s most sought after resorts you’re found it: Jardin D'Angele doesn’t just offer comfort, ambience and charm it even has a perfect location just minutes from the main lifts that access the whole of the Three Valleys, and yet it’s in a peaceful position too, with wonderful mountain views out. The chalet has a large open plan living room and is the perfect spot to relax around the roaring log fire. Its dining area with large table has picture windows letting the light flood in and all seven bedrooms are en-suite. It even boasts its very own spa, complete with indoor Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. It’s no surprise that this is a firm favourite with guests returnng each season.
At a Glance
- 7 bedrooms in total
- 6 twins/double bedrooms
- 1 suite with a twin/double bed and sofabed (Child Only)
- Views of the mountains
- Large open plan living and dining area
- English Satellite TV
- Traditional log fire in living area
- Spa facility with sauna, steam room and indoor and outdoor hot tub (Outdoor hot tub use is excluded on the weeks of 22/12, 09/02, 16/02)
- Free WIFI & UK Satellite TV
- Bluetooth Speaker System
- Free parking (limited)
- Only 100m from the main lift and village centre
- Bedroom 1 Twin /Double En-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 2 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 3 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 4 Twin/Double and sofabed with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 5 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
Lower Ground Floor
- Bedroom 6 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 7 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
The spa centre features a hot tub, sauna and a steam room. Please note that this facility is shared with our other chalet next door
Jardin D'Angele is located in the charming village of Le Praz, Courchevels prettiest village. You can ski back to within 100 metres of the chalet along a winding forest piste. The telecabin and new express lift are a short walk along a driveway that gives you fast easy access to the magnificent 3 Valleys Ski Area The village centre is a few minutes' walk from the chalet and has narrow winding cobbled streets traditional village shops, renowned restaurants and après ski bars. If you want even more choice of bars and restaurants a free shuttle bus runs from Le Praz to Courchevel 1850.
The chalet not only offers an ideal location for skiing but has a wide selection of cross country skiing and picturesque walking trails ideal for snow shoeing.
14 Dec 2019
Per person pricefrom £699Whole chalet price £9,7867 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 21 Dec 2019Sold out
- 29 Dec 2019Sold out
- 04 Jan 2020Per person pricefrom £1,050Whole chalet price £14,7007 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 11 Jan 2020Per person pricefrom £1,050Whole booking unavailable2 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 18 Jan 2020Per person pricefrom £1,050Whole booking unavailable4 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 25 Jan 2020Per person pricefrom £1,050Whole chalet price £14,7007 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 01 Feb 2020Per person pricefrom £1,050Whole chalet price £14,7007 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 08 Feb 2020Per person pricefrom £1,050Whole chalet price £14,7007 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 15 Feb 2020Sold out
- 22 Feb 2020Per person pricefrom £1,050Whole chalet price £14,7007 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 29 Feb 2020Sold out
- 07 Mar 2020Per person pricefrom £1,050Whole chalet price £14,7007 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 14 Mar 2020Per person pricefrom £1,025Whole chalet price £14,3507 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 21 Mar 2020Sold out
- 28 Mar 2020Sold out
- 04 Apr 2020Per person pricefrom £1,050Whole chalet price £14,7007 of 7 rooms leftBook
- 11 Apr 2020Per person pricefrom £999Whole chalet price £13,9867 of 7 rooms leftBook
Our Plus Catered service price includes:
- Complimentary shared transfers from Geneva airport or local train stations (strict terms and conditions apply)
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- Welcome drink of Prosecco or Vin Chaud on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on four mornings
- Continental self – service on three morning (On the chalet staff full day and two mornings off)
- Afternoon tea on six afternoons
- Canapés followed by a four course evening meal on six nights
- Quality bottled wine and beer served with the evening meal on six nights
- Coffee and a selection of teas served with chocolates after each evening meal
- Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
- Spa towel and robes
- Mid-week clean with towel change (excludes spa towel and robes)
- Free WiFi & UK Satellite Television (subject to availability)
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team
- Concierge service including
- Arranging ski passes
- Arranging equipment rental
- Restaurant booking on staff days off
- In chalet massages with our partner Massage Me
- Use of spa centre ie inddor/outdoor hot tub/sauna/steam room (where applicable at selected times)
- Local Tourist tax - This will be charged per adult, per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host days off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
- Fully private transfers, please ask for a quote
- In house massage with Massage me
Discounts/Single Room Supplements
- Children under 12 (at the time of the holiday) get a 10% discount, if they require an adult rather than child meal there is a charge of £25 per child
- If only one person occupies a bedroom the charge will be the twice the per person price less £100
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
- If accepted additional children under 2 (over the bedroom/chalet capacity) are charged at £200 each which includes a shared transfer, cots and highchairs but excludes baby food and bed linen/duvets
Please read our reviews below and also checkout our Tripadvisor reviews by clicking on their logoExcellent service and nice sociable chalet layout. Friendly staff that were very accommodating.J Horsley 24/02/2017A fantastic break in a winter wonderland! We are already planning our next stay! Thank you for such a wonderful holiday!Calvin 22/12/2016I loved staying at chalet Jardin - the location, the beautiful chalet and most importantly the wonderful chalet hosts - Rachel and Amelie!! from the moment i arrived they made the chalet feel like home. they couldn't have done enough for us, totally going the extra mile. anything we asked for was provided, a really tailor made experience! they made us feel like family.A Carey 27/01/2017Many thanks to the hosts for their terrific hospitality and cooking throughout the week. The Chalet has been fantastic as has the snow - we have had a great week and would definitely come back.Trevor HairWow, what can we say!! We have had an absolutely awesome time. Fantastic chalet and our hosts are the best.JoannaThe chalet was very welcoming, we have been so happy to have such a lovely base in Courchevel.. we have loved every second of our stay here at Jardin d' Angele.
the chalet is so comfortable and the location is ideal. so close to the slopes, so close to a beautiful little authentic french village and so close to awesome little apres ski bars and fondue restaurants. yum! Amelie, Rachel And Jim were great. they have made our stay amazing. whether in the chalet or out on the slopes they have been welcoming and genuinely happy to see us. so full of ideas and recommendations of cool stuff to do in the valley. Thanks so much for your enthusiasm!
Upon reflection we will all look back on this trip with great fondness.The hosts have been so welcoming and kind and the chalet is so comfortable.
thank you to all the people behind the scenes. And once again , big kudos to the effort put into feeding the vegetarians in the group. Much appreciated!G Ansell 13/02/2017Very welcoming, great advice on pistes and restaurants. Very enjoyable trip.Jason Wuenscher 10/03/2017We have had a wonderful skiing holiday in this beautiful Chalet. Everything was better than we were expecting.JeremyChalet hosts were outstanding.J Rutter 10/01/2017Fantastic week. Sunshine and lots of laughs. Our Chalet Hosts have been outstanding and made our stay memorable.EdwardRachel and Jim were exceptional hosts, they topped our drinks up regularly and made sure we were comfortable and happy. Overall the week was brilliant and we have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.Gordon 24/03/2017We had an incredible experience in the chalet. Everything was perfect and Amelie and Rachael were fantastic hosts. We will definitely come again!!!M Thomson 22/12/2017The hosts were extremely accommodating, very friendly, the kids loved them!
Great local knowledge was always on hand and nothing was too much trouble even with multiple different meal requests from the kids.
The chalet was always immaculately clean and organised so no effort was ever expended on anything apart from enjoying the roaring fire with a glass of wine, some lovely canopes and then on to the beautifully cooked meal.
Everyone loved the spa which was a welcome oasis after a hard, and enjoyable, day on the slopes and it was nice to have the choice of the hot tub, steam room or sauna.
All in all a great week in Le Praz, great location near the main bubble and fantastic chalet with awesome hosts, thank you again Mountain Heaven!M Duma 17/02/2017We have had a fantastic week here. Beautiful Chalet and very nice chalet Hosts. Thank you.The Fry FamilyOur group had the most amazing time, nothing was too much trouble for the hosts. The Chalet is great and the facilities outstandingChrisAnnabelle, Amelie and Rachel have been superb and have more than matched the fantastic chalet and snow conditions. The food has been great and every effort has been made to make our stay memorable. Thank you! Five stars all round!S Boxall 20/01/2017Thank you for a fantastic week, Great chalet, great food and fantastic snow we will certainly be back againMandy and Andy Jan 2014We loved it! Fantastic chalet, great location near the lifts. Everyone enjoyed the spa/jacuzzi. Best of all were the hosts they made a great holiday even more memorableMichaelOn behalf of the 13 guests who stayed in Chalet Jardin D'Angele we would like to express our sincere gratitude for a wonderful stay. Our hosts were extremely good and the food varied and delicious. Their help with arranging ski hire and lessons made the stay very relaxed and most enjoyable.The Sadler- Gibson PartyI have had a wonderful week experiencing luxury accommodation, amazing food and great companyClaireThanks to our hosts and the Mountain Heaven team. We have had an excellent week and New Year. The food has been super and using the Jacuzzi and steam room has been a great pleasure. The chalet itself is in a great location, close to the bubble and village and yet with a lovely private gardenThe Coltons New Year Week 2013We had a very friendly positive experience. The chalet is very well architecture wise and the use of natural wood is admirable. The food was delicious both for breakfast and dinner. The staff have been very helpful throughout.K Craddock 10/03/2017Amellie and Rachel - absolutely fabulous. always ready to help and just great. best bit about the chalet! chalet itself beautiful. all in all a really great stay, thank you!J Ward 27/01/2017What a wonderful week! The conditions were really excellent with great snow and weather and no lift queues. To ski to the mystical fourth valley was an unforgettable experience. Off the slopes the food and hospitality made for the most relaxing week. We will be backAndyMany thanks for an excellent week, great food, great company and we really enjoyed the spa! We have been really spoilt. Well done to our hostsJane, Gerry, Naomi, Hannah and Ben April 2014We had an amazing week - great snow, great chalet. Hot tub was fantastic after a day on the slopes. We would definitely come back.AliOur group had the most amazing time, nothing was too much trouble for the hosts. The Chalet is great and the facilities outstandingChrisThank you for a wonderful week. The chalet was perfect for us and the spa facilities were just what we needed at the end of the daySarah
News in Courchevel Le Praz
Christmas in CourchevelRead more
Festival of fireworks in CourchevelRead more
Want to find out more about Chalet Jardin d'Angele?Get in touch
Sign up to our newsletter!
- 21 Dec 2019