It always feels good to know you’re on holiday in one of the best ski resorts in the world and knowing you’re staying in one of that resort’s best chalets makes it even more special. Chalet Eagles Nest has a warm and inviting living area in which to relax around the large open log fire and its own sauna to ease those aching limbs in when you come in from the slopes.
The chalet, of traditional Savoyard design and with six bedrooms - all en-suite, is situated just behind the main high street, with access to the slopes via the resort escalator or a five minute walk. Our other chalet Golden Eagle is right next door so perfect to combine the two chalets together if part of a large group.
- Classic Savoyard chalet
- Six en-suite bedrooms
- Small Hammam
- Escalator to village centre
- Large balcony
- Boot warmers
- Close to the new 'Aquamotion'
- Free WiFi
- TV with UK Freeview
- Staff Live Out
- Free parking for guests
Outside there is a large sun terrace and inside there is a small Hammam and bedrooms 1, 2 and 3
Bedroom 1 is a twin bedroom with an en-suite shower and toilet
Bedroom 2 is a twin bedroom with an en-suite bath and toilet
Bedroom 3 is a double bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet
On the first floor there is a wonderful living/dining area with fireplace and french windows onto a balcony that gets the sun in the afternoon. In addition there is one bedroom on this floor
Bedroom 4 is a double bedroom with an en-suite shower and toilet
On this floor is the final two bedrooms
Bedroom 5 is a twin with en en-suite bath and toilet
Bedroom 6 is also a twin with an en-suite bath and toilet
Both of these bedrooms do have some height restriction in part of the bedrooms
16 Dec 2017 Sold out
23 Dec 2017 Sold out
30 Dec 2017 Sold out
06 Jan 2018 Sold out
13 Jan 2018 Sold out
20 Jan 2018 Sold out
27 Jan 2018 Sold out
03 Feb 2018 Sold out
10 Feb 2018 Sold out
17 Feb 2018 Sold out
24 Feb 2018 Sold out
03 Mar 2018 Sold out
10 Mar 2018 Sold out
17 Mar 2018 From £699 PP Was £769 Book now
24 Mar 2018 Sold out
31 Mar 2018 Sold out
07 Apr 2018 From £599 PP Was £604 Book now
Our catered service price includes:
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Continental breakfast with daily hot option on 6 days (self –service breakfast on the chalet staff day off)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes on six days
- 3 course evening meal on six nights
- A selection of complimentary hand-picked bottled wine served with the evening meal
- Children’s dinner at 6pm (if required)
- Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
- Free WIFI and UK satellite TV and Bluetooth speakers
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team in resort
- Pre-holiday assistance with help with booking you ski passes discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
- Complimentary airport/train transfers (discounts are available if not required)
- Fully private transfers from any local Alpine airport/station (whole chalet bookings only)
- Shared transfers from Geneva for room by room bookings (strict terms and conditions apply)
Additional optional services available:
- Fully private transfers at a small additional cost if the whole chalet has not been booked
- Discounted ski equipment
- Wine upgrade to our Flagship chalet wine
- In house Massage
Discounts/Single Room Supplements
- Children under 12 - at 10% discount
- If only one person occupies a bedroom the charge will be the 2 X the per person price less £100
- For exclusive chalets where children would like to eat the adult meal there will be a £25 supplement per child, for shared chalets a childrens meal will be provided for children under 12 at 6pm
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
Note: Please note that no child or other discounts apply to the whole chalet price
Having grown up on the island of Jersey, I have always had a strong passion for travelling and seeing the world, especially the mountains. On completion of my studies at Cardiff University I’d like to fulfil a long-standing objective to work a ski season. Skiing holidays, for me, have always been the perfect combination of everything I love. From spending all day outside in the mountain air, to coming home to a warm cosy chalet and eating incredible food in a relaxed homely atmosphere. My aim is to provide the same experience for everyone I host.
I am proud to have been chosen as an ambassador for Mountain Heaven, and I look forward to creating a home away from home for all of our customers.
Please read our reviews below
We have had a brilliant week staying in Courchevel. Annabelle and Sylvie are a real credit to the Mountain Heaven team. Thank you very much!
The chalet is excellent,Sylvie and Andy have been great hosts accommodating everybody's different food requests.
All 6 meals have been very tasty and plentiful.
Would highly recommend chalet and Mountain Heaven.
1. Food- insane
2. Hospitality - off the chart
3. Resort advice - guru
4. Provision of wine - outstanding
5 . Friendliness - bessies
The only question that counts - would we come back: YES
Having transfers included was greatly appreciated.
Will definitely be looking at further chalets through yourselves.
Think of having an honesty bar else all great stay.