Chalet Le Praz is a traditional alpine chalet with three bedrooms and is situated in the heart of the village of Le Praz but is only about 200m from the main lifts going to Courchevel 1850 and La Tania
The chalet is spread over three floors and is a converted 250 year old barn that is in a very quiet position in the village. There is a large open plan living room with a log fire and plenty of seating. The lounge has lots of light provided by a large glass sliding door that leads out onto the balcony where you have views over the village towards the surrounding mountains. The kitchen is fully fitted including a full sized oven, 4 ring hob, microwave and fridge freezer and a dishwasher. There is a ski room and boot dryers and the chalet can sleep up to 6 people in 3 en-suite bedrooms, two of which are twins and one is a double.
At a Glance
- One Double en-suite Bedroom
- Two twin en-suite Bedrooms
- Open plan living and dining area
- TV, washing machine
- Traditional stone-made log fire in living area
- Free local parking for other cars
- 200m from the main lift
- Situated in the heart of the village
- Free WIFI
- The apartment for the duration of your holiday
- All utilities e.g. electricity and water
- All bed linen and towels
- Beds made up for arrival (except sofa beds)
- A final clean (except the kitchen area and terms and conditions apply)
- All local tourist taxes
- Discounted equipment hire
- A lift pass collection and delivery service (when pre-ordered)
- The services of our Mountain Heaven in-resort staff
- Ski lockers
- Free local parking
- Cots and Highchairs (must be pre-booked)
Additional optional pre-bookable extra services are available including
Please note that we require a £350 damage deposit .
Unfortunately due a recent increase in damage we have found it necessary to take a damage deposit. In France details of a valid credit card only will be taken on arrival at the property in resort as security against damage, loss, breakages and additional cleaning charges etc. These details will be kept for the duration of your stay and by you agreeing to these T & Cs, you are agreeing to allow Mountain Heaven Ltd to charge that card up in the event of any damages, losses, breakages or additional cleaning charges.
Mountain Heaven Ltd will endeavour to deal with any discrepancy during your stay. In the event that damage to one of our properties is not brought to our attention during this period, and is learned of after your departure, we will contact you within 72 hours of leaving the property to confirm additional charges to be processed.
Please note keys will not be handed to you until a security deposit has been arranged you will not be handed any keys and will not be able to stay in the property. We do not take cash in-resort or any other form of payment.