It always feels good to know you’re on holiday in one of the best ski resorts in the world and knowing you’re staying in one of that resort’s best chalets makes it even more special. Chalet Eagles Nest has a warm and inviting living area in which to relax around the large open log fire and its own sauna to ease those aching limbs in when you come in from the slopes.
The chalet, of traditional Savoyard design and with six bedrooms - all en-suite, is situated just behind the main high street, with access to the slopes via the resort escalator or a five minute walk. Our other chalet Golden Eagle is right next door so perfect to combine the two chalets together if part of a large group.
- Classic Savoyard chalet
- Six en-suite bedrooms
- Small Hammam
- Escalator to village centre
- Large balcony
- Boot warmers
- Close to the new 'Aquamotion'
- Free WiFi
- TV with UK Freeview
- Staff Live Out
Outside there is a large sun terrace and inside there is a small Hammam and bedrooms 1, 2 and 3
Bedroom 1 is a twin bedroom with an en-suite shower and toilet
Bedroom 2 is a twin bedroom with an en-suite bath and toilet
Bedroom 3 is a double bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet
On the first floor there is a wonderful living/dining area with fireplace and french windows onto a balcony that gets the sun in the afternoon. In addition there is one bedroom on this floor
Bedroom 4 is a double bedroom with an en-suite shower and toilet
On this floor is the final two bedrooms
Bedroom 5 is a twin with en en-suite bath and toilet
Bedroom 6 is also a twin with an en-suite bath and toilet
Both of these bedrooms do have some height restriction in part of the bedrooms
15 Dec 2018
- 22 Dec 2018Sold out
- 29 Dec 2018Sold out
- 05 Jan 2019Sold out
- 12 Jan 2019Sold out
- 19 Jan 2019Sold out
- 26 Jan 2019Sold out
- 02 Feb 2019Sold out
- 09 Feb 2019Sold out
- 16 Feb 2019Sold out
- 23 Feb 2019Sold out
- 02 Mar 2019Sold out
- 09 Mar 2019Per person pricefrom £599was £859Whole booking unavailable4 of 6 rooms leftBook
- 16 Mar 2019Per person pricefrom £599was £859Whole chalet price £7,188 was £10,3086 of 6 rooms leftBook
- 23 Mar 2019Per person pricefrom £599was £859Whole chalet price £7,188 was £10,3086 of 6 rooms leftBook
- 30 Mar 2019Per person pricefrom £599was £869Whole chalet price £7,188 was £10,4286 of 6 rooms leftBook
- 06 Apr 2019Sold out
- 13 Apr 2019Sold out
Our catered service price includes:
- Complimentary shared airport transfers from Geneva or train transfers (strict terms and conditions apply and discounts are available if not required)
- Fully private transfers can be added at an additional cost
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast each morning (self – service on the chalet staff days off)
- Afternoon tea with cakes (6 nights)
- Evening meal on 6 nights (on five nights there will be 3 courses and on one night 2 courses)
- Unlimited bottled wine served with the evening meal
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free WIFI (see FAQ)
- UK Satellite Television
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team in resort
- Pre-holiday assistance with help booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
Additional optional services available:
- Fully private transfers at a small additional cost
- Wine upgrades
- In house Massage
Discounts/Single Room Supplements
- Children under 12 (at the time of the holiday) get a 10% discount, if they require an adult rather than child meal there is a charge of £25 per child
- If only one person occupies a bedroom the charge will be the 2 X the per person price less £100
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
- If accepted additional children under 2, over the bedroom/chalet capacity, are charged at £200 each which includes a shared transfer, cots and highchairs but excludes baby food and bed linen/duvets
Please read our reviews belowThe whole holiday has ran smoothly from start to finish.
The chalet is excellent,Sylvie and Andy have been great hosts accommodating everybody's different food requests.
All 6 meals have been very tasty and plentiful.
Would highly recommend chalet and Mountain Heaven.P Ralley 20/01/2017Our host, Sylvie, was a delight throughout our stay. She was attentive, helpful and generally made us feel very welcome.C Elliott 02/01/2017Second time staying with Mountain Heaven, another excellent holiday. Our hosts were both excellent and made some lovely meals and looked after us very well.G Kerr 03/03/2017Really enjoyable week, the hosts were very friendly and welcoming. Made to feel at home and the food was wonderful.N Face 03/03/2017Sylvie has been an incredible host. Her cooking is top quality. All questions were immediately answeredL Randall 10/03/2017Things that were awesome:
1. Food- insane
2. Hospitality - off the chart
3. Resort advice - guru
4. Provision of wine - outstanding
5 . Friendliness - bessies
The only question that counts - would we come back: YES
BIG LOVEP Roshan 10/03/2017Both hosts were fantastic. Food was excellent every night and always well presented. Sylvie and Annabelle were very hospitable and keen to make sure we had a good time, local knowledge was great and definitely helped us make the most of our time!D Flynn 03/02/2017A real find. The tone was set immediately after our late arrival; a warm welcome and a delicious three course meal before we turned in for a very comfortable night. Good location in an excellent resort but it has all been about the very friendly, efficient and relaxed way Sylvie and Annabel have looked after us and the delicious meals they have provided.Taylor 24/02/2017Fantastic week all round, very impressed with the chalet, Andy and Annabelle were great, couldn't ask for more.D Payne 11/03/2017Loved the chalet and the hosts were excellent, Breakfast was plentiful and tasty!C Watson 24/02/2017Friendly and efficient nothing was to much and did more than expected.
Having transfers included was greatly appreciated.
Will definitely be looking at further chalets through yourselves.
Think of having an honesty bar else all great stay.D Cloete 27/01/2017The chalet was lovely, spacious and in a fantastic location. Slyvie and Jim made us feel very welcome from the beginning and have looked after us very well. The food and wine have been great and both hosts were flexible with all our requirements. We were very impressed that Mountain Heaven moved us to this chalet so we were closer to the snow and we ended up with a bigger chalet which was great! It was nice that Nick (Mountain Heaven Owner) came to introduce himself.E Morris 16/12/2017Excellent all round we all had a great time. Great views and location, Sylvie and Annabel superb in all regards.M Vasey 17/02/2017Our hosts were charming, friendly and always willing to help. They were knowledgeable about the resort and always happy to make recommendations and suggestions to make our stay more comfortable, as well as being as accommodating as possible and very good company at all times of day!
We have had a brilliant week staying in Courchevel. Annabelle and Sylvie are a real credit to the Mountain Heaven team. Thank you very much!G Jenkins 24/03/2017
News in Courchevel 1650
Christmas in CourchevelRead more
Festival of fireworks in CourchevelRead more
Want to find out more about Chalet Eagles Nest?Get in touch
Sign up to our newsletter!
- 22 Dec 2018