It always feels good to know you’re on holiday in one of the best ski resorts in the world and knowing you’re staying in one of that resort’s best chalets makes it even more special. Chalet Eagles Nest has a warm and inviting living area in which to relax around the large open log fire and its own sauna to ease those aching limbs in when you come in from the slopes.
The chalet, of traditional Savoyard design and with six bedrooms - all en-suite, is situated just behind the main high street, with access to the slopes via the resort escalator or a five minute walk. Our other chalet Golden Eagle is right next door so perfect to combine the two chalets together if part of a large group.
Please note that this chalet is whole chalet bookings only for all peak dates including Easter
- Classic Savoyard chalet
- Six en-suite bedrooms
- Small Hammam
- Escalator to village centre
- Large balcony
- Boot warmers
- Close to the new 'Aquamotion'
- Free WiFi
- TV with UK Freeview
- Staff Live Out
- Free parking for guests
Outside there is a large sun terrace and inside there is a small Hammam and bedrooms 1, 2 and 3
Bedroom 1 is a twin bedroom with an en-suite shower and toilet
Bedroom 2 is a twin bedroom with an en-suite bath and toilet
Bedroom 3 is a double bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet
On the first floor there is a wonderful living/dining area with fireplace and french windows onto a balcony that gets the sun in the afternoon. In addition there is one bedroom on this floor
Bedroom 4 is a double bedroom with an en-suite shower and toilet
On this floor is the final two bedrooms
Bedroom 5 is a twin with en en-suite bath and toilet
Bedroom 6 is also a twin with an en-suite bath and toilet
Both of these bedrooms do have some height restriction in part of the bedrooms
15 Dec 2018 From £549 PP Book now
22 Dec 2018 From £849 PP Book now
29 Dec 2018 From £1,059 PP Book now
05 Jan 2019 From £759 PP Book now
12 Jan 2019 From £759 PP Book now
19 Jan 2019 From £725 PP Book now
26 Jan 2019 From £725 PP Book now
02 Feb 2019 Sold out
09 Feb 2019 From £859 PP Book now
16 Feb 2019 Sold out
23 Feb 2019 Sold out
02 Mar 2019 From £859 PP Book now
09 Mar 2019 From £859 PP Book now
16 Mar 2019 From £859 PP Book now
23 Mar 2019 From £859 PP Book now
30 Mar 2019 From £869 PP Book now
06 Apr 2019 Sold out
13 Apr 2019 From £699 PP Book now
Our catered service price includes:
- Complimentary shared airport transfers from Geneva or train transfers (strict terms and conditions apply and discounts are available if not required)
- Fully private transfers can be added at an additional cost
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast each morning (self – service on the chalet staff days off)
- Afternoon tea with cakes (6 nights)
- Evening meal on 6 nights (on five nights there will be 3 courses and on one night 2 courses)
- Unlimited bottled wine served with the evening meal
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free WIFI (see FAQ)
- UK Satellite Television
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team in resort
- Pre-holiday assistance with help booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
Additional optional services available:
- Fully private transfers at a small additional cost
- Wine upgrades
- In house Massage
Discounts/Single Room Supplements
- Children under 12 - 10% discount unless they want to eat the adult meal at the adult meal time, in this case there will be no discount
- If only one person occupies a bedroom the charge will be the 2 X the per person price less £100
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
Please read our reviews below
The chalet is excellent,Sylvie and Andy have been great hosts accommodating everybody's different food requests.
All 6 meals have been very tasty and plentiful.
Would highly recommend chalet and Mountain Heaven.
We have had a brilliant week staying in Courchevel. Annabelle and Sylvie are a real credit to the Mountain Heaven team. Thank you very much!
1. Food- insane
2. Hospitality - off the chart
3. Resort advice - guru
4. Provision of wine - outstanding
5 . Friendliness - bessies
The only question that counts - would we come back: YES
Having transfers included was greatly appreciated.
Will definitely be looking at further chalets through yourselves.
Think of having an honesty bar else all great stay.