Catered Special Offers
White Friday is now over!
Mountain Heaven Environmental Travel Discount
Until further notice Mountain Heaven will be offering a 10% discount to all of our catered guests who travel by train.
In 2018 air travel contributed 2% to the whole planet’s CO2 emissions. Of all our optional purchasing choices, air travel is one of the most damaging to the environment. When we go skiing, a flight to the Alps and back will typically generate more carbon than the entire rest of the holiday put together including running of the ski lifts, transfers, meals and keeping your chalet warm.
Train travel produces much less CO2 than air travel or driving, often as little as 10% of a flight and at least half a car journey even if you share with a group. There’s no doubt train is by far the most environmentally friendly way to visit the Alps from the U.K. Check out this article to out more about the benefits of getting the train to your ski holiday.
Mountain Heaven care deeply about the environmental impact of skiing. We want to encourage as many of our guests as possible to take the option of travelling by train and to achieve this we’re putting a standing discount in place for all our catered guests.
From this day forward (24th Sept 19) anyone who books a catered holiday with Mountain Heaven and is travelling by train will receive a 10% discount from the cost of their holiday.The rules
- You must not fly at any point in your journey
- Transfers to and from the train stations are the only permitted road travel as part of your journey
- You must travel from your home country to your local resort destination by train
- You CAN combine this offer with most other Mountain Heaven offers. For example if we have a free lift pass offer, you can get that AND your 10% off if you also travel by train. In some cases we cannot offer this, please see the terms of our other offers for details.
- This applies only to Mountain Heaven catered holidays booked after 24th Sept 2019
- We reserve the right to remove or amend this offer in future
- Bookings by phone only
Why not follow us on Facebook so you don't miss out on our news and offers?